伊索寓言15:兒子和他的母親(上,少兒中英文+MP3,讀故事學英語


伊索寓言15:兒子和他的母親(上,少兒中英文+MP3,讀故事學英語


The Son and his Mother

小偷兒子和他的母親(上)

There once lived a Son and his Mother. The Son did many bad things, but the Mother never punished him. Today is the Son's first day at school.

曾經一對母子相依為命。兒子雖然做了很多壞事,但母親從來沒有懲罰過他。今天是兒子第一天上學。

Son: I'm home, Mom.

兒子:我回來了,媽媽。

Mother: How was school, my son?

母親:兒子,學校感覺怎麼樣?

Son: It was okay.

兒子:還不錯。

Mother

: Did you make any friends?

媽媽:你交朋友了嗎?

Son: No.

兒子:沒有。

Mother: Then what did you do at school?

母親:那你在學校都做了些什麼呢?

Son: Nothing much. Can I go to my room now?

兒子:沒什麼可說的。現在我可以回我的房間了嗎?

Mother: Wait a minute. What are you hiding behind your back?

母親:等一下。你背後藏的是什麼?

Son:

It's nothing.

兒子:沒什麼。

Mother: What is it? Just show it to me. I won't punish you.

母親:到底是什麼?我就看一下。我不會懲罰你的。

Son: You promise?

兒子:說話算話?

Mother: Yes, I promise.

母親:是的,我保證。

Son: Then here. It's a toy car.

兒子:就是這個。一輛玩具車。

Mother: Where did you get it?

媽媽:

你從哪裡弄來的?

Son: Well, um...

兒子:嗯,嗯……

Mother: It's all right. Just tell me. I won't punish you.

母親:沒關係。你只管告訴我。我不會懲罰你的。

Son: A friend gave it to me.

兒子:一個朋友送給我的。

Mother: A friend? You said you don't have any friends.

母親:一個朋友?可是你剛說沒有交任何朋友。

Son: Well, um...

兒子:嗯,嗯……

Mother

: It's all right. Just tell me the truth. I won't punish you.

母親:不要害怕。只要把真相告訴我。我一定不會懲罰你的。

Son: You really won't punish me?

兒子:你真的不懲罰我?

Mother: Of course not.

母親:當然不會懲罰你。

Son: Well, to tell the truth, I stole it.

兒子:嗯,其實,這是我偷來的。

Mother: Oh really? That's all right. Go ahead and play with it.

媽媽:真的嗎?別擔心,沒事。你去玩吧。

Son: Thanks, Mom. You're the best.

兒子:謝謝,媽媽。你是天底下最好的媽媽。

A few days later, the Son brought home a story book.

幾天之後,兒子帶回來一本故事書。

Son: I'm home, Mom.

兒子:我回來了,媽媽。

Mother: Did you have a good day, my son?

母親:兒子,今天在學校過得好嗎?

Son: Yes. Look what I have.

兒子:是的。看看我帶回來了什麼。

Mother: What is it?

母親:是什麼呀?

Son

: It's a story book.

兒子:一本故事書。

Mother: Where did you get it?

媽媽:你從哪裡弄的?

Son: Promise not to punish me.

兒子:你得先答應不懲罰我。

Mother: Just tell me. I won't punish you.

母親:告訴我吧。我不會懲罰你的。

Son: Well, I stole it. It's new, too.

兒子:嗯,這是我偷的。這本書也是新的。

Mother: Let me see. It really is new. It's all right. Go ahead and read it.

母親:讓我看看。真的是新的啊。沒關係。你拿去看吧。

Son: Thanks, Mom. You're the best.

兒子:謝謝,媽媽。你是天底下最好的媽媽。

The Son kept stealing things, but the Mother never punished him. He is now in high school, but his bad habit was still the same.

兒子不停地偷東西,但母親從來沒有懲罰過他。他現在已經上高中了,但偷東西壞習慣仍然沒有改。

Son: I'm home, Mom. Look what I stole today.

兒子:我回來了,媽媽。看看我今天偷來了什麼。

Mother: What did you steal this time, my son?

媽媽:你這次偷的是什麼,兒子?

Son: I stole this jacket. Isn't it nice?

兒子:我偷了件夾克。是不是很好看?

Mother: Yes, it is. Go ahead and wear it.

母親:是的,真好看。去吧,快穿上試試。


分享到:


相關文章: