伊索寓言24:熊的耳語(上),少兒中英文+MP3,讀故事學英語


伊索寓言24:熊的耳語(上),少兒中英文+MP3,讀故事學英語


The Bear's whisper

熊的耳語(上)

Two travelers, John and Bob, are walking through a forest.

兩個旅行者,約翰和鮑伯正走在一片森林裡。

They are best friends.

他們是最好的朋友。

It's getting dark.

天色越來越黑了。

How much longer must we go, Bob?

鮑伯,我們還要走多久?

We are almost there.

我們很快就到了。

I'm scared. Let's hurry.

我很害怕,我們快點兒走吧。

Don't be scared, John. I'm here.

不用怕,約翰,有我呢。

But what if we meet a Lion or maybe a Bear?

可是如果我們遇到一隻獅子或者一隻熊,怎麼辦呢?

Don't worry. I'll protect you.

別擔心。我會保護你的。

Really?

真的嗎?

Of course. We are best friends. Right?

當然了。我們是最好的朋友,對吧?

I'll always protect you.

我永遠都會保護你的。

Thanks, Bob. You are a true friend.

謝謝你,鮑伯。你是我真正的朋友。

Come on. Let's go.

來,繼續走吧。

We have to go over that hill.

我們必須翻過那座山。

Bob, let's rest here for a while.

鮑伯,咱們在這兒休息一會吧。

I'm tired.

我累了。

John and Bob decide to rest for a few minutes before going over the hill.

約翰和鮑伯決定休息一會兒,再翻前面的山。

We can rest here for a while.

我們可以在這裡休息一下,

But we can't stay too long.

但我們不能停留太久。

The sun will go down soon.

太陽快下山了。

My feet hurt.

我的腳很痛。

I'm going to take off my shoes.

我要把鞋脫了。

John takes off his shoes.

約翰脫下了他的鞋。

Suddenly, he hears a strange sound.

忽然,他聽見了一個奇怪的聲音。

Did you hear that, Bob?

你聽見了嗎,鮑伯?

What?

什麼?

I hear a strange sound.

我聽見了一個奇怪的聲音。

What strange sound?

什麼奇怪的聲音?

I didn't hear anything.

我什麼也沒聽到啊。

I really heard something.

我真得聽到了。

What did it sound like?

聽起來像什麼聲音?

I'm not sure.

我也不敢肯定。

But it sounded like a Bear.

但聽起來像一隻熊的聲音。

A Bear?!

熊?

That can't be.

不會吧。

There aren't any bears around here.

這附近沒有熊呀!

I hope you are right.

我希望你說的是真的。

The two listen carefully for a while.

兩人又仔細聽了一下。

They don't hear anything.

可是四周什麼聲音也沒有。

I told you it's nothing.

我說過沒事的,

Don't worry.

別擔心。

Besides, if it's a Bear, I'll protect you.

再說,就算有熊,我也會保護你的。

Thanks, Bob. You're really brave.

謝謝你鮑伯,你真得很勇敢。

I'm glad you're my friend.

有你做我的朋友,我感到非常高興。


分享到:


相關文章: