伊索寓言10:蚊子和獅子(上),少兒中英文+MP3,讀故事學英語


伊索寓言10:蚊子和獅子(上),少兒中英文+MP3,讀故事學英語


The Mosquito and the Lion

蚊子和獅子(上)

It is a hot summer day. A Lion is sleeping under the shade. A little Mosquito sees the sleeping Lion.

這是個炎熱的夏日,一隻獅子在樹蔭下睡覺。一隻小蚊子看到正在睡覺的獅子。

Mosquito: Look at that big Lion. He's sleeping. I will wake him up And make him mad. This is going to be fun. Ha, ha, ha.

蚊子:看看那隻大獅子,他在睡覺。我要吵醒他,氣氣他。一定很好玩。哈哈哈。

The Mosquito buzzes around the Lion's head.

蚊子在獅子頭上嗡嗡地叫起來。

Mosquito:

Wake up, you big lazy Lion! Zzz...Zzz...

蚊子:快起來,你這隻大懶獅子。嗡……嗡……

Lion: Uh... Who is it? (sleepy voice, eyes still half closed) Who is making all that noise?

獅子:哈……(打哈欠)誰啊?(聲音睏倦,半閉著眼睛)誰這麼吵?


Mosquito: It's me. I'm a Mosquito.

蚊子:是我,我是蚊子。

Lion: A Mosquito? Stop bothering me and go away. I'm sleeping.

獅子:蚊子?不要吵我,快走開!我在睡覺。

Mosquito: I don't want to go away. I like it here. Zzz...Zzz...

蚊子:我偏不走。我喜歡這而。嗡……嗡……

Lion: I'm warning you. Go away before I get mad.

獅子:我警告你啊!在我發火之前趕快走開。

Mosquito: I don't care. I am not afraid of you.

蚊子:我才不在乎呢。我不怕你。

Lion: What?You're not afraid me, the king of Animals?

獅子:什麼?你不怕我這個萬獸之王?

The Lion gets curious and slowly opens his eyes. The Mosquito is so small that the Lion can't easily see it.

獅子覺的好奇,他慢慢睜開了眼睛。蚊子太小了,獅子看不見他。

Lion: Where are you? I can't see you. Are you hiding?

獅子:你在哪裡?我看不見你,你躲起來了嗎?

Mosquito:

Of course not. Here I am. I'm on top of your nose.

蚊子:當然沒有。我在這兒,在你的鼻子尖上。

Lion: My nose? Oh, there you are. You are so small.

獅子:我的鼻子?哦,你在這兒啊。你真小啊!

Mosquito: I may be small, but I am fast. I can also fly. Can you?

蚊子:我是很小,可是我行動很快!我還會飛,你會嗎?

Lion: I can't fly. But I'm the strongest of all of the animals.

獅子:我不會飛,但是我是所有動物中最強壯的。

Mosquito: Catch me then.

蚊子:那你來抓我啊!

The Lion tries to catch the Mosquito, but fails.

獅子試著去抓蚊子,可是沒有抓到。

Mosquito: You can't catch me. So I am stronger than you.

蚊子:你住不到我,所以我比你還強。

Lion: A litter insect like you? Ha! Ha! Ha! That's nonsense.

獅子:像你這樣一隻小小的昆蟲?哈哈哈!荒唐。

Mosquito: Size is not important. You can't catch me. But I can chase you away.

獅子:身體的大小並不能代表什麼。你抓不到我。但是我卻可以 把你趕走。

Lion: You? Chase me away? That's impossible.

獅子:你?趕走我?不可能的事。

Mosquito: I can do it. Do you want to make a bet?

蚊子:我當然可以。你敢跟我打個賭嗎?

Lion: Make a bet with you? Why not? But how will you chase me away?

獅子:跟你打賭?好啊。不過你想怎麼趕走我?

Mosquito: You'll find out. If you run away from me, I win.

蚊子:你會知道的。如果你逃跑。我就嬴了。


分享到:


相關文章: