伊索寓言10:蚊子和狮子(上),少儿中英文+MP3,读故事学英语


伊索寓言10:蚊子和狮子(上),少儿中英文+MP3,读故事学英语


The Mosquito and the Lion

蚊子和狮子(上)

It is a hot summer day. A Lion is sleeping under the shade. A little Mosquito sees the sleeping Lion.

这是个炎热的夏日,一只狮子在树荫下睡觉。一只小蚊子看到正在睡觉的狮子。

Mosquito: Look at that big Lion. He's sleeping. I will wake him up And make him mad. This is going to be fun. Ha, ha, ha.

蚊子:看看那只大狮子,他在睡觉。我要吵醒他,气气他。一定很好玩。哈哈哈。

The Mosquito buzzes around the Lion's head.

蚊子在狮子头上嗡嗡地叫起来。

Mosquito:

Wake up, you big lazy Lion! Zzz...Zzz...

蚊子:快起来,你这只大懒狮子。嗡……嗡……

Lion: Uh... Who is it? (sleepy voice, eyes still half closed) Who is making all that noise?

狮子:哈……(打哈欠)谁啊?(声音困倦,半闭着眼睛)谁这么吵?


Mosquito: It's me. I'm a Mosquito.

蚊子:是我,我是蚊子。

Lion: A Mosquito? Stop bothering me and go away. I'm sleeping.

狮子:蚊子?不要吵我,快走开!我在睡觉。

Mosquito: I don't want to go away. I like it here. Zzz...Zzz...

蚊子:我偏不走。我喜欢这而。嗡……嗡……

Lion: I'm warning you. Go away before I get mad.

狮子:我警告你啊!在我发火之前赶快走开。

Mosquito: I don't care. I am not afraid of you.

蚊子:我才不在乎呢。我不怕你。

Lion: What?You're not afraid me, the king of Animals?

狮子:什么?你不怕我这个万兽之王?

The Lion gets curious and slowly opens his eyes. The Mosquito is so small that the Lion can't easily see it.

狮子觉的好奇,他慢慢睁开了眼睛。蚊子太小了,狮子看不见他。

Lion: Where are you? I can't see you. Are you hiding?

狮子:你在哪里?我看不见你,你躲起来了吗?

Mosquito:

Of course not. Here I am. I'm on top of your nose.

蚊子:当然没有。我在这儿,在你的鼻子尖上。

Lion: My nose? Oh, there you are. You are so small.

狮子:我的鼻子?哦,你在这儿啊。你真小啊!

Mosquito: I may be small, but I am fast. I can also fly. Can you?

蚊子:我是很小,可是我行动很快!我还会飞,你会吗?

Lion: I can't fly. But I'm the strongest of all of the animals.

狮子:我不会飞,但是我是所有动物中最强壮的。

Mosquito: Catch me then.

蚊子:那你来抓我啊!

The Lion tries to catch the Mosquito, but fails.

狮子试着去抓蚊子,可是没有抓到。

Mosquito: You can't catch me. So I am stronger than you.

蚊子:你住不到我,所以我比你还强。

Lion: A litter insect like you? Ha! Ha! Ha! That's nonsense.

狮子:像你这样一只小小的昆虫?哈哈哈!荒唐。

Mosquito: Size is not important. You can't catch me. But I can chase you away.

狮子:身体的大小并不能代表什么。你抓不到我。但是我却可以 把你赶走。

Lion: You? Chase me away? That's impossible.

狮子:你?赶走我?不可能的事。

Mosquito: I can do it. Do you want to make a bet?

蚊子:我当然可以。你敢跟我打个赌吗?

Lion: Make a bet with you? Why not? But how will you chase me away?

狮子:跟你打赌?好啊。不过你想怎么赶走我?

Mosquito: You'll find out. If you run away from me, I win.

蚊子:你会知道的。如果你逃跑。我就嬴了。


分享到:


相關文章: