中英文阅读+MP3伊索寓言之牧童和狼(下)--培养孩子 阅读兴趣


中英文阅读+MP3伊索寓言之牧童和狼(下)--培养孩子 阅读兴趣

The Shepherd Boy and the Wolf

牧童与狼(下)



The Shepherd Boy again runs down to the village screaming.

牧童再次叫着跑进村子。


Please, help me!

快帮帮我呀!


It's a Wolf!

一只狼!


It's really there!

真的有一只狼!


I'm not fooling you!

我没骗你们!


Are you sure this time?

这次你没开玩笑吧?


Of course. I saw it with my own two eyes.

当然啦,我亲眼看见的。


How big was it?

狼有多大?


It was very big. Bigger than you.

非常大,比你还大呢。


you better be telling the truth.

你最好说实话。


Would I lie again?

难道我还会再一次说谎吗?


Okay, let's drive away the Wolf.

那好,我们去赶走那只狼吧!


Again the three villagers run quickly up to the hill, but there is no Wolf. Only the Sheep arethere peacefully eating the grass.

三个村民再一次飞快地跑上山丘,可是根本就没有狼。只有羊儿在那里安静地吃着草。


Where is it, boy?

狼在哪里,孩子?


Where's the Wolf?

它在哪儿?


I don't know. It was here before.

我也不知道,它刚才还在这里啊!


Be careful everyone.

大家要小心。


It may be hiding behind a tree.

它很可能正躲在一棵树的后面。


The Shepherd Boy cannot help laughing.

牧童不禁放声大笑。


You are all so foolish. There is no Wolf.

你们真笨啊!根本就没有狼。


What?! You tricked us again?

什么?!你又骗我们?


Yes. I'm sorry, but I was too bored.

对啊,对不起哦,可是我真得很无聊啊!


You said it was a big Wolf.

可是你说过那只狼很大。


I just made it up.

那是我瞎编得。


How can you do this to us?

你怎么能这样对我们?


But it was just a joke.

这不过是个玩笑嘛。


You understand, don't you?

你知道的,不是吗?


You will be sorry someday.

总有一天你会后悔得。


If you keep lying, no one will every believe you.

如果你继续说谎,就不会有人愿意相信你了。


From now on stop lying.

从现在开始千万别再说谎了。


All right. I said I was sorry.

行啦行啦,我已经说过对不起了。


Let's go everyone.

咱们走吧。


The three villagers are even more angry the second time.

三个村民这一次就更生气了。


What fun! They were all fooled again. Ha, ha, ha. I will try it again later.

太好玩了!他们又被骗了。哈哈哈,以后我再试一次看看。


A few days pass and The Shepherd Boy is on the hill.

过了几天,牧童又来到山坡上放羊。


As usual he is lying down on the grass looking up at the sky.

像往常一样,他躺在草地上望着天空。


He hears a strange cry.

突然,他听见了一个奇怪的叫声。


A-whooo!

啊嗷!


What's that?! It sounds like a Wolf. I'm so scared. What shall I do?

什么声音?!听起来像是狼在叫。天哪,太可怕啦!我该怎么办?


Just then a big Wolf jumps out from behind a tree and starts eating all of the Sheep. TheShepherd Boy runs down the hill to the village.

就在此时,一只狼从树后面窜了出来。它扑向羊群,又撕又咬。牧童慌忙跑下山丘跑进村子。


Wolf! Wolf! Everyone come quickly!

狼来啦!狼来啦!大家快点来呀!


Please! Help me!

求求你们!帮帮我吧!


All my Sheep are dying!

我的羊快要死了!


Oh, hi there, boy. Playing tricks again today?

噢,又是你啊,孩子。今天你又在玩什么把戏?


No, I'm not!

不,我没骗你!


This time I'm really telling the truth!

这次我说的都是真的。


Sure. You can't fool me again.

算了吧,你再也别想骗我了。


Go along, boy.

行了,走开吧,孩子。


What's the matter, boy?

怎么啦,孩子?


A Wolf really came today!

今天真得来了一只狼。


Please come with me!

不信你跟我来!


I don't believe you.

我才不相信呢。


Go along, boy.

走开吧,孩子。


No! Please believe me!

不!这次请相信我!


I won't be fooled three times.

我不会两次都上当的。


Go along, boy.

行啦,走开吧,孩子。


Boo-hoo! Now no one believes me. All my Sheep will be killed.

呜······呜!现在谁也不相信我了。我的羊儿都会被吃掉了。


MORAL: No one believes a liar even when he tells the truth.

寓意:没有人会相信一个骗子,就算他说的是真话。


寓言启示:

伊索寓言故事之牧童和狼,这个故事告诉我们经常说谎的人,即使他说真话,也没有人相信他;这个故事还告诉我们有一有二,没有再三再四。


分享到:


相關文章: