伊索寓言24:熊的耳語(下),少兒中英文+MP3,讀故事學英語


伊索寓言24:熊的耳語(下),少兒中英文+MP3,讀故事學英語


The Bear's whisper

熊的耳語(下)

I'm your best friend You can always trust me.

我是你最好的朋友,你任何時候都可以信賴我。

Let's go now, John.

約翰,現在我們繼續走吧。

Put on your shoes.

穿上你的鞋。

Okay.

好。

John is putting on his shoes.

約翰正在穿鞋。

A Bear sees the two.

這時一隻熊看見了他們。

I'm hungry. I need some food.

我餓了,我需要一些食物。

Hey, look over there!

嘿,瞧瞧那兒!

My worries are over.

這下我不用擔心了。

There is my lunch and dinner. Hee, hee, hee.

那就是我的午餐和晚餐。嘻嘻……

The Bear comes out of the bush.

熊從灌木叢中竄了出來。

Hello, you two!

嗨,你們倆!

Don't run away! I'm going to eat you up!

別跑!我要吃了你們!

Oh my goodness!

哦,我的天哪!

It's a Bear!!! A real Bear!!!

是隻熊!一隻真正的熊!

Bob runs away quickly by himself.

鮑伯很快就自顧自逃跑了。

He doesn't think of John.

根本就沒有想到約翰。

John still doesn't have his shoes on.

約翰的鞋還沒穿上。

So he can't run very fast.

因此他跑得很慢。

Run for your life!!!

快逃命啊!

Wait for me, Bob!

等等我,鮑伯!

I can't run that fast!

我跑不快。

Help me, please!

快幫幫我!

Bob doesn't help John.

鮑伯沒有幫助約翰。

He climbs up a tree by himself.

而是一個人爬到了一棵樹上。

I can't climb up a tree. What shall I do?

我不會爬樹。我該怎麼辦?

Maybe I'll pretend to be dead.

也許我可以裝死。

Bears don't eat dead meat.

熊是不吃死人的。

John pretends to be dead.

約翰假裝自己死掉了。

He just lies down on the ground.

他躺在了地上。

I got you! Sniff. Sniff. Get up!

我抓到你了!嗅一嗅。快起來!

I know you're not dead. Come on, get up.

我知道你沒死。起來,起來。

Hmm. Maybe he really is dead.

嗯,也許他真得死了。

He is not moving or breathing.

他一動不動,也沒有呼吸。

But he is warm. I don't understand.

但他的身體還是溫的。真不明白這是怎麼回事。

The Bear keeps sniffing John.

熊一直嗅著約翰。

It looks as if the Bear was whispering something to John.

看著就好像熊在和約翰講悄悄話。

Perhaps he's dead.

也許他真的死了。

I better just go for now.

我看我還是走吧!

The Bear leaves John alone and goes.

熊撇下約翰走開了。

Bob comes down from the tree.

鮑伯這才從樹上爬下來。

John! Are you okay?

約翰!你沒事吧?

I think so. But why didn't you help me?

沒事。可是你怎麼不幫我呢?

I was going to help, but the Bear just went away.

我正想幫你,可是熊走開了。

Please forgive me.

請原諒我。

But what did the Bear whisper to you?

不過熊跟你說了什麼悄悄話?

Do you really want to know?

你真的想知道?

Yes, I'm really

curious.

對啊,我真得很想知道。

Well, he told me to stay away from you.

他叫我離你遠點兒。

A friend that runs away by himself is not a true friend.

一個只顧自己逃跑的朋友不是真正的朋友。

I agree with him. You are not my true friend. Good-bye.

我覺得他說的很對。你不是我真正的朋友。再見吧。

MORAL: A friend in need is a friend indeed.

寓意:患難見真情。


分享到:


相關文章: