伊索寓言17:金斧頭(下),少兒中英文+MP3,讀故事學英語


伊索寓言17:金斧頭(下),少兒中英文+MP3,讀故事學英語


The golden ax

金斧頭(下)

The other woodcutter goes to the forest and finds the pond. He pretends to be chopping wood and throws his ax in the pond on purpose.

第二個砍柴人來到森林裡,找到了那個池塘。他假裝砍柴,故意把斧頭丟進了池塘裡。

woodcutter2:Now, I'll throw my ax in the pond. Whee!

砍柴人乙:現在,我要把斧頭丟進到池子裡。嘻嘻!

Spirit appears.

精靈出現了。

spirit:

Did you drop an ax in my pond?

精靈:是你把斧頭扔進了我的池塘裡嗎?

woodcutter2:Yes, I did! Please help me! Find my ax for me!

砍柴人乙:對,是的!請幫助我吧!幫我找回斧頭!

spirit:Just wait here. I will find your ax.

精靈:你在這裡等著,我會找回你的斧頭的。

The spirit disappears as before and comes out with three axes.

和上一次一樣,精靈消失在池塘裡,然後帶著三把斧頭回來了。

spirit:Is this golden ax yours?

精靈:這把金斧頭是你的嗎?

woodcutter2:Oh, yes! That is mine! Thank you for finding it! Please give it to me now!

砍柴人乙:哦,是的!這是我的!謝謝你幫我找到它!現在請把它給我吧!

spirit:Are you sure? Look again.

精靈:你確定嗎?再看一下?

woodcutter2:Of course, I am sure. That's my ax.

砍柴人乙:當然了,我確定。這是我的斧頭。

The spirit shows him another ax.

精靈又讓他看了另一把斧頭。

spirit:Then how about this ax? Is this silver ax yours, too?

精靈:那麼這把斧頭呢?這把銀斧頭也是你的嗎?

woodcutter2:Oh my goodness! That is also my ax, give it to me!

砍柴人乙:哦,天啊!這也是我的斧頭。把它給我吧!

spirit:This silver ax is yours? Then how about this iron ax?

精靈:這把銀斧頭也是你的?那麼這把鐵斧頭呢?

The spirit shows the other woodcutter his real ax.

精靈把這個砍柴人自己的斧頭給他看了一下。

woodcutter2:No, no! That is not my ax. You can have that ax,old man. My axes are only made of gold and silver. Give me my axes!

砍柴人乙:不,不!這不是我的斧頭。你拿著吧。老先生。我的斧頭是用金子和銀子做的。把我的斧頭給我吧!

Suddenly, the whole forest turns dark, and thunder and lighting strikes.

突然,整個森林暗了下來,電閃雷鳴。

spirit:Go back to your village! You are a greedy man and also a terrible liar! Gome home now before you are punished!

精靈:回到你的村子裡去吧!你是一個貪婪的人,還是一個可怕的騙子!在你受到懲罰之前,趕緊回家吧!

woodcutter2:Oh, no! Please forgive me! At least give back my iron ax!

砍柴人乙:哦,不!請原諒我!至少,把我的鐵斧頭還給我吧?

The spirit disappears into the pond without saying another word.

精靈什麼也沒說,消失在了池塘裡。

woodcutter2:I won't be greedy again! Please come back! Give me back my iron ax!

砍柴人乙:我不會再貪心了!請回來吧!把我的鐵斧頭還給我吧!

The other woodcutter kept pleading, but the spirit didn't come back. It was too late.

這個砍柴人不斷地哀求,可是精靈沒有回來。一切都太遲了。

woodcutter2:Now I have nothing. What shall I do? Boo-boo...

砍柴人乙:現在我什麼都沒有了。我該怎麼辦?嗚......嗚......

Moral:Honest and diligent men are rewarded and greedy men are punished.

寓言:誠實和勤奮的人終會得到獎勵,貪婪的人也會受到懲罰。


分享到:


相關文章: