伊索寓言19:時髦的烏鴉(上),少兒中英文+MP3,讀故事學英語


伊索寓言19:時髦的烏鴉(上),少兒中英文+MP3,讀故事學英語


The Fashionable Crow

時髦的烏鴉(上)

Today, God is going to pick the prettiest bird among all the birds. All of the birds gathered around to talk about the party. They are all very excited.

今天,天神要從所有的鳥中挑選出最美的鳥。所有的鳥都聚集在一起談論著將要舉辦的晚會,大家都很興奮。

Sparrow: There will be a big party at the palace tonight. All birds are invited. God will pick the prettiest bird.

麻雀:今晚,宮殿裡將舉行一個盛大的舞會。所有的鳥都受到了邀請。天神將選出最美麗的鳥。

Duck: This will be so exciting.

鴨子:這一定讓人很興奮。

Sparrow: I wonder who will be picked.

麻雀:真不知道誰會被選中。

Duck: Who knows? It can be any bird.

鴨子:誰知道呢?哪隻鳥都有可能。

Peacock: I know it will be me. I will be picked for sure. My tail is the prettiest.

孔雀:我想是我吧。我一定會被選中的。我的尾巴是最漂亮的。

Swan: Your tail may be pretty, but I am more graceful.

天鵝:你的尾巴或許漂亮,但是我更優雅。

Crane: But wait. My beak is the longest.

鶴:等等,我的嘴是最長的。

Sparrow: Let's not fight. We have to get ready for the party.

麻雀:我們不要吵了!我們得為晚會做好準備。

Duck: You're right. We don't have much time.

鴨子:你說得對。我們沒有多少時間了。

Peacock: Let's take a bath in the pond.

孔雀:我們到池塘裡洗個澡吧!

Swan: That's a great idea.

天鵝:好主意。

The sparrow, the Duck, the Peacock, the Swan, and the Crane are going to the pond. On the way, they meet the Crow.

麻雀,鴨子,孔雀,天鵝和鶴走向池塘。在路上,他們遇到了烏鴉。

Crow: Where are you going?

烏鴉:

你們要去哪裡!

Sparrow: We are going to the pond to take a bath.

麻雀:我們要到池塘裡洗澡。

Duck: There is a big party at the palace tonight.

鴨子:今晚,宮殿裡將舉行一個盛大的晚會。

Peacock: God is going to pick the prettiest bird. I will be picked for sure.

孔雀:天神要選出最美麗的鳥。我一定會被選中的。

Crow: Really?!

烏鴉:真的嗎?

Swan: All of the birds are invited. Didn't you know?

天鵝:所有的鳥都受到了邀請。你不知道嗎?

Crow: No one told me.

烏鴉:沒人告訴我。

Peacock: God is picking the prettiest bird. You have no chance. So why don't you just stay home?

孔雀:天神要選出最美麗的鳥。你沒有機會,你為什麼不在家乖乖地待著呢?

Crow: I don't want to stay home. I want to go to the party.

烏鴉:我不想待在家裡。我要參加晚會。

Crane: Look at yourself.

鶴:你看看你自己。

Peacock: You are too ugly.

孔雀:你太醜了。

Duck:

You are too black.

鴨子:你太黑了。

Swan: You are too dirty.

天鵝:你太髒了。

Crow: But I still want to go. I'm going to jump into the pond first. I'm going to take a bath.

烏鴉:可我還想去。我要第一個跳到池塘裡,我要洗澡。

Peacock: No! No! Wait!! You can't bathe before us.

孔雀:不!不!等一下!你不能在我們之前洗澡。

Crow: Why not? I should also bathe for the party.

烏鴉:為什麼?我也應該為參加晚會洗個澡啊。

Crane:

You are too dirty. You will make the water dirty.

鶴:你太髒了,會把水弄髒的。

Swan: Please, bathe after us. I don't want to get dirty because of you.

天鵝:拜託,我們洗完後你再洗吧,我可不想因為你而弄髒自己。

Peacock: That's right. You are too black and dirty. Bathe after us.

孔雀:沒錯。你又黑又髒,我們洗完你再洗吧。

Duck: Yes. If you bathe first, the water will get dirty.

鴨子:對。如果你第一個洗,水會被弄髒的。

Sparrow: That's right. Bathe after us.

麻雀:沒錯。你在我們之後洗。


分享到:


相關文章: