伊索寓言14:農夫和老鷹(中),少兒中英文+MP3,讀故事學英語


伊索寓言14:農夫和老鷹(中),少兒中英文+MP3,讀故事學英語


The Farmer and the Eagle

農夫與老鷹(中)

Eagle:I can't move. My wings hurt. Boo-hoo-hoo.

我動不了了。我的翅膀很疼。哎喲喲。

Farmer: Don't cry. What's the matter, Eagle? Are you hurt? Oh, your wings! Don't worry. I'll take care of you. You will fly again.

別哭。你怎麼了,老鷹?你很疼嗎?哦,你的翅膀!別擔心。我會照顧你的。我會讓你再飛起來的。

Eagle:Really? I can't believe it. You're not going to eat me?

真的嗎?我不相信你。你不會吃了我嗎?

The Farmer takes the Eagle to his house. He takes good care of the Eagle.

農民把老鷹帶回家中,很好地照顧它。

Farmer: You are getting better every day. You'll be able to fly soon. Eat this, it's very delicious.

你正在一天天變好。你很快就可以廢了。吃這個吧,很美味的。

Eagle:You are a kind man. I will never forget your kindness.

你是個好人。我永遠不會忘記你的好。

The Eagle is almost well. But the Farmer's neighbors hear about the Eagle and tell the Farmer to sell it.

老鷹恢復得差不多了。但是農民的鄰居聽說了老鷹的事,並慫恿農民把它賣掉。

Neighbor: I hear you have an Eagle.

我聽說你有一隻老鷹。

Farmer: Why yes, how did you know?

啊,是的,你怎麼知道的?

Neighbor: What are you going to do with it?

你打算把它怎麼辦?

Farmer: Let it go, of course.

當然是放走它。

Neighbor:

You must be kidding! Eagle meat is good medicine. You should eat it.

你一定是在開玩笑!老鷹的肉是很好的藥材。你應該把它吃掉。

Neighbor2: No, no, don't do that. Eagles are worth a lot of money. You should sell it and get a good price.

不,不,不要吃掉它。老鷹很值錢。你應該把它賣了,賺一筆。

Neighbor: That's right.

對。

Farmer: Thanks for the advice. But I'm going to let it go.

感謝你們的建議。但是我會放它走。

Neighbor: Tsk. Tsk.

嘖嘖……

Nieghbor2: He must be crazy.

他一定是瘋了。

The neighbors can't understand the Farmer. They leave the house. A few days later, the Eagle's wings are cured.

鄰居們無法理解農民。他們來開了農民的家。幾天後,老鷹的翅膀完全康復了。

Farmer: Okay, Eagle. Flap your wings. Try to fly a little. Yes, that's it! Very good. Now you can fly again.

好了,老鷹。拍拍你的翅膀。試著飛一下。對,就是這樣!很好。再試一次。

Eagle:My wings don't hurt anymore. I can really fly again. Thank you, Farmer.

我的翅膀不疼了。我又可以飛了。謝謝你,農夫。


分享到:


相關文章: