伊索寓言15:兒子和他的母親(下,少兒中英文+MP3,讀故事學英語


伊索寓言15:兒子和他的母親(下,少兒中英文+MP3,讀故事學英語


The Son and his Mother

小偷兒子和他的母親(下)

Son: Thanks, Mom. You're the best. What should I steal next time?

兒子:謝謝,媽媽。你是天底下最好的媽媽。下次我該偷點什麼呢?

Mother: I don't care. Whatever you wish, my son.

媽媽:我不在乎。你想偷什麼就偷什麼,兒子。

Time passed and the Son is now a grown man. He continued to steal things from other people and became a real thief.

時光流逝,兒子現在已經變成了一個成年人。但他還是在偷東西,成為一個真正的小偷。

Son: What should I go to steal today? I know! I'll go to the bank. There must be lots of money there.

兒子:我今天該去偷點什麼?我知道了!去銀行。那裡一定有很多錢。

The Son breaks into the bank during the night.

於是,夜裡兒子闖進了銀行。

Son: Wow! Look at all of this money! I'm rich now.

兒子:哇!這麼多錢!我現在是個有錢人了。

Just then a siren rings and all of the lights in the bank turn on. It is bright as day. The Son tries to run away.

就在這時,警報器響了,銀行裡所有的燈都亮了。亮如白晝。兒子想逃跑。

Police: Stop there, you thief! You can't get away. The police are everywhere. You are trapped. Ha, ha, ha. I got you.

警察:不許動,小偷!你逃不掉了。警察已經將你包圍了。你快束手就擒吧。哈,哈,哈。終於抓到你了。

Son: Let me go! Just this once, please! I won't do it again.

兒子:放我走吧!就饒了我這一次吧!我不會再偷東西了。

Police: Not a chance! I can't let you go. You must be punished. Let's go to the police station. The guard takes him to the police station. The Son is locked up. His mother comes to visit him.

警察:你已經沒有機會了!我不會讓你離開的。你必須接受懲罰。咱們現在就去警察局。警衛把他押送到警察局。兒子被關押起來。他的母親來看他。

Mother: Are you okay, my son?

媽媽:你還好嗎,兒子?

Son: No! I am not okay! I am in jail!

兒子:不!我不好,我現在可是在監獄裡!

Mother: Why did you do this?

媽媽:你為什麼這麼做?

Son: Come here closer, Mom. I'll tell you.

兒子:

過來,媽媽。我悄悄告訴你。

The Mother goes closer to her Son. Just then the Son bites her right ear.

於是母親靠近兒子。就在這時,兒子突然咬住了她的耳朵。

Mother: Ouch! That hurt. Why did you do that? You are a bad boy. You should be punished.

母親:哎喲!疼死了。你為什麼要咬我?你是個壞孩子。你應該受到懲罰。

Son: Why didn't you punish me before? Because of you, I became a thief.

兒子:當初你為什麼不懲罰我?因為你,我才成了一名小偷。

Mother: What do you mean, my son? I didn't do anything.

媽媽:你這是什麼意思,兒子?我什麼也沒做啊。

Son: That's just it. You didn't do anything. You never punished me. And now I'm in jail. Why didn't you punish me when I first stole the toy car?

兒子:

這就對了。就是因為你什麼也沒做。你從來不懲罰我。所以現在我才進了監獄。我第一次偷玩具車的時候,你為什麼不懲罰我?

Mother: Because I loved you. I'm sorry, my son.

媽媽:因為我愛你。對不起,兒子。

Son: It's no use now.

兒子:現在說什麼也沒有用了。

Moral:Spare the rod and spoil the child.

寓言:小錯起初不懲治,必將釀成大錯。


分享到:


相關文章: