習慣容易養成,打破習慣卻很難!

Habits are fantastic things. They will be gradually grown without consciousness. Some are good. However, some are considered extremely discourteous. Such as smoking in public, shouting, staring at people and so on.

習慣是一種很不可思議的東西。它們會在不知不覺中慢慢形成。有些是好的,但有些會被覺得非常沒禮貌的。比如在公共區域抽菸,大喊大叫,長時間注視某人等等。

How come do people even stand at them? And the authority had published regulations against smoking in public areas.

人們如何能忍受得了這些呢?並且政府也發佈了禁止在公共場所吸菸的規定。

習慣容易養成,打破習慣卻很難!

So behaviors we act in public should be appropriate. Let's learn some phrases about breaking bad habits.

所以我們的行為舉止要恰當。下面我們學習一些有關剔除壞毛病的詞組吧。

Breaking a habit

Absolutely, the most common one we use is breaking a habit. Look at the similar example below.

打破一個習慣

這肯定是我們用的最多的一個詞組。我們看看下面這個似曾相識的例子。

I really want to break the habit of drinking, but I just can't.

我真得很想戒掉喝酒,可臣妾做不到啊。

Did you ever say that to your GF? I got you, right?

你是否也曾經這樣跟你女朋友哭訴過?看,我說對了吧?

Giving up a habit

We usually use "give up" to talk about we won't do something again. So definitely, we can say, giving up habits.

放棄一個習慣

我們經常使用“放棄”談論我們不會再做某事了。所以必然地,我們可以使用它來描述習慣。

Should I really need to give up the habit of smoking because I might have lung diseases?

因為我有可能會因抽菸而得肺癌,我是否要戒掉它呢?

Quitting a habit

Despite the meeting had a time keeper, it still can't quit the habit of wasting time.

結束一個習慣

儘管會議有人把控時間進度,但還是擺脫不了浪費時間的壞習慣。

There are the several collocations we used very often. Take a glance at the article as a review. Thanks for reading, I'm X. Cya~

上面是一些我們用得很頻的詞組。瀏覽一遍當作複習吧。


分享到:


相關文章: