习惯容易养成,打破习惯却很难!

Habits are fantastic things. They will be gradually grown without consciousness. Some are good. However, some are considered extremely discourteous. Such as smoking in public, shouting, staring at people and so on.

习惯是一种很不可思议的东西。它们会在不知不觉中慢慢形成。有些是好的,但有些会被觉得非常没礼貌的。比如在公共区域抽烟,大喊大叫,长时间注视某人等等。

How come do people even stand at them? And the authority had published regulations against smoking in public areas.

人们如何能忍受得了这些呢?并且政府也发布了禁止在公共场所吸烟的规定。

习惯容易养成,打破习惯却很难!

So behaviors we act in public should be appropriate. Let's learn some phrases about breaking bad habits.

所以我们的行为举止要恰当。下面我们学习一些有关剔除坏毛病的词组吧。

Breaking a habit

Absolutely, the most common one we use is breaking a habit. Look at the similar example below.

打破一个习惯

这肯定是我们用的最多的一个词组。我们看看下面这个似曾相识的例子。

I really want to break the habit of drinking, but I just can't.

我真得很想戒掉喝酒,可臣妾做不到啊。

Did you ever say that to your GF? I got you, right?

你是否也曾经这样跟你女朋友哭诉过?看,我说对了吧?

Giving up a habit

We usually use "give up" to talk about we won't do something again. So definitely, we can say, giving up habits.

放弃一个习惯

我们经常使用“放弃”谈论我们不会再做某事了。所以必然地,我们可以使用它来描述习惯。

Should I really need to give up the habit of smoking because I might have lung diseases?

因为我有可能会因抽烟而得肺癌,我是否要戒掉它呢?

Quitting a habit

Despite the meeting had a time keeper, it still can't quit the habit of wasting time.

结束一个习惯

尽管会议有人把控时间进度,但还是摆脱不了浪费时间的坏习惯。

There are the several collocations we used very often. Take a glance at the article as a review. Thanks for reading, I'm X. Cya~

上面是一些我们用得很频的词组。浏览一遍当作复习吧。


分享到:


相關文章: