英語聽力(20200324T03):回顧過去的限制


聽力原文如下

<code>1.Can any of you remember what you wanted to be when you were 17?
各位中有人 能回憶起在17歲時 想做什麼樣的人麼?
2.Do you know what I wanted to be?
知道我的想法麼?
3.I wanted to be a biker chick.
我想成為一個摩托飛車女。
4.(Laughter) I wanted to race cars, and I wanted to be a cowgirl, and I wanted to be Mowgli from "The Jungle Book."
(笑聲) 我想賽車, 我想成為一個女牛仔, 我想成為“森林王子”裡的莫格利。
5.Because they were all about being free, the wind in your hair -- just to be free.
因為我說的這些都與處於自由狀態相關 -- 風在你的頭髮中穿越 -- 只要自由。
6.And on my seventeenth birthday, my parents, knowing how much I loved speed, gave me one driving lesson for my seventeenth birthday.
在我17歲生日時, 我父母,他們知道我有多愛速度, 送給我一個駕校課程 作為我17歲生日禮物。
7.Not that we could have afforded I drive, but to give me the dream of driving.
並不是說我們能負擔得起我開車, 只是給我一個駕駛的夢想。
8.And on my seventeenth birthday, I accompanied my little sister in complete innocence, as I always had all my life -- my visually impaired sister --
在我17歲生日時, 我陪同我天真無邪的 妹妹, 正如我在一生中一直擁有的 -- 我那有視覺障礙的妹妹 --
9.to go to see an eye specialist.
去看眼科醫生。
10.Because big sisters are always supposed to support their little sisters.
因為姐姐 總是應該支持她們的妹妹。
11.And my little sister wanted to be a pilot -- God help her.
我的小妹妹想成為一名飛行員 -- 上帝保佑她。

12.So I used to get my eyes tested just for fun.
我過去曾檢查眼睛 只是為了好玩。
13.And on my seventeenth birthday, after my fake eye exam, the eye specialist just noticed it happened to be my birthday.
在我17歲生日時, 在我做完冒充的眼科檢查之後, 眼科醫生注意到那天是我生日。
14.And he said, "So what are you going to do to celebrate?"
他說道,“你打算怎麼慶祝生日?”
15.And I took that driving lesson, and I said, "I'm going to learn how to drive."
我已經收到了那份駕校課程禮物, 於是我說道,“我打算去學開車。”
16.And then there was a silence -- one of those awful silences when you know something's wrong.
接著是一片寂靜 -- 當你意識到有什麼不對勁時 這是一種可怕的寂靜。
17.And he turned to my mother, and he said, "You haven't told her yet?"
他轉向我的母親, 說道,“你還沒告訴她?”
18.On my seventeenth birthday, as Janis Ian would best say, I learned the truth at 17.
在我17歲生日, 正如詹尼斯·伊恩最可能會說的, 在17歲我發現了真相:
19.I am, and have been since birth, legally blind.
我自從出生以來, 就是法律上的盲人。
20.And you know, how on earth did I get to 17 and not know that?
要知道, 我究竟是怎麼長到17歲的 而且還不知道這件事?
21.Well, if anybody says country music isn't powerful, let me tell you this: I got there because my father's passion for Johnny Cash and a song, "A Boy Named Sue."
如果有任何人說鄉村音樂影響力不強大, 讓我告訴你們這個: 我愛上鄉村音樂 是因為我父親熱愛約翰尼·卡什 和那首“一個名叫蘇的男孩”。
22.I'm the eldest of three. I was born in 1971.
我是三孩子中年紀最大的。我生於1971年。

23.And very shortly after my birth, my parents found out I had a condition called ocular albinism.
在我出生後不久, 我父母發現我患有眼白化病。
24.And what the hell does that mean to you?
各位知道這意味著什麼嗎?
25.So let me just tell you, the great part of all of this?
我來告訴你們其中最重要的部分?
26.I can't see this clock and I can't see the timing, so holy God, woohoo! (Laughter) I might buy some more time.
我看不見這個鍾,看不見時間, 神聖的上帝啊! 我也許能再多爭取些時間。
27.But more importantly, let me tell you -- I'm going to come up really close here. Don't freak out, Pat.
但更重要的是,我告訴各位 -- 我將很快提到這些。別緊張。
28.Hey.
嘿。
29.See this hand?
看到這隻手了麼?
30.Beyond this hand is a world of Vaseline.
在這手後面是一片模糊的世界。
31.Every man in this room, even you, Steve, is George Clooney.
屋子內的每個男人,即使是你,史蒂夫 都是喬治·克魯尼。
32.(Laughter) And every woman, you are so beautiful.
(笑聲) 每一位女性,都非常美麗。
33.And when I want to look beautiful, I step three feet away from the mirror, and I don't have to see these lines etched in my face from all the squinting I've done all my life
當我想看看美麗時,我站在鏡子前三英尺, 我一輩子都無法眯著眼從 昏暗的燈光下
34.from all the dark lights.
看見我臉部的輪廓。
35.The really strange part is that, at three and a half, just before I was going to school, my parents made a bizarre, unusual and incredibly brave decision.
真正奇怪的是 在三歲半時,就在我要去上學之前, 我父母做出了一個奇異的、不尋常的、 難以置信地勇敢的決定。

36.No special needs schools.
不去特種學校。
37.No labels.
不被貼上標籤。
38.No limitations.
不受限制。
39.My ability and my potential.
我的能力和我的潛力。
40.And they decided to tell me that I could see.
他們決定告訴我 我能看見。
41.So just like Johnny Cash's Sue, a boy given a girl's name, I would grow up and learn from experience how to be tough and how to survive,
就像約翰尼·卡什的蘇, 一個有著女孩名字的男孩, 我將長大並從經歷中學習 如何堅強如何生存
42.when they were no longer there to protect me, or just take it all away.
當他們不能再保護我, 或是帶走一切時。
43.But more significantly, they gave me the ability to believe, totally, to believe that I could.
但更重要的是, 他們給予了我 信任的能力, 完全信任自己能夠做到。
44.And so when I heard that eye specialist tell me all the things, a big fat "no,"
因此,當我聽到眼科醫生 告訴我所有的事情時,一個巨大的“不”,
45.everybody imagines I was devastated.
所有人都認為我被擊垮了。
46.And don't get me wrong, because when I first heard it -- aside from the fact that I thought he was insane -- I got that thump in my chest,
別誤會我,因為我第一次聽到這些時 -- 除了我覺得他瘋了以外 -- 感覺我胸口受到重擊 --
47.just that "huh?"
只發出“啊。”
48.But very quickly I recovered. It was like that.
但很快我就恢復了。就這樣。
49.The first thing I thought about was my mom, who was crying over beside me.
我首先想到的是我媽媽 在為我哭泣。

50.And I swear to God, I walked out of his office, "I will drive. I will drive.
我向上帝發誓,我走出醫生的辦公室, “我要開車。我要開車。
51.You're mad. I'll drive. I know I can drive."
你瘋了。我要開車,我知道我能。”
52.And with the same dogged determination that my father had bred into me since I was such a child -- he taught me how to sail, knowing I could never see where I was going, I could never see the shore,
帶著我父親從我還是孩子時 就注入給我的同樣頑強的決心 -- 他教我如何航海, 儘管他知道我無法辨別方向,無法看到海岸,
53.and I couldn't see the sails, and I couldn't see the destination.
無法看到帆,無法看到目的地。
54.But he told me to believe and feel the wind in my face.
但他告訴我要相信 和感覺吹拂過我臉龐的風。
55.And that wind in my face made me believe that he was mad and I would drive.
吹拂過我臉龐的風讓我相信 他瘋了並且我能駕駛。
56.And for the next 11 years, I swore nobody would ever find out that I couldn't see, because I didn't want to be a failure, and I didn't want to be weak.
在隨後的11年間, 我發誓沒人曾發覺我看不見, 因為我不想成為一名失敗者, 我不想成為弱者。
57.And I believed I could do it.
我相信我能做到。
58.So I rammed through life as only a Casey can do.
我只是在做凱西能做到的。
59.And I was an archeologist, and then I broke things.
我曾是名考古學家,接著我打碎了東西。
60.And then I managed a restaurant, and then I slipped on things.
接著我管理一家餐館,我又摔碎了東西。
61.And then I was a masseuse. And then I was a landscape gardener.
接著成了一名女按摩師。接著我成了一名庭園美化師。

62.And then I went to business school.
接著我去了商學院上學。
63.And you know, disabled people are hugely educated.
殘障人士接受了很多教育。
64.And then I went in and I got a global consulting job with Accenture.
接著我加入了埃森哲並有了一份全球性的諮詢工作。
65.And they didn't even know.
他們並不知道我的眼睛有問題。
66.And it's extraordinary how far belief can take you.
信仰能帶你走 這麼遠真是太非凡了。
67.In 1999, two and a half years into that job, something happened.
在1999年, 獲得這一工作兩年半之後, 事情發生了 --
68.Wonderfully, my eyes decided, enough.
精彩的事,我的雙眼決定不幹了。
69.And temporarily, very unexpectedly, they dropped.
暫時性的, 非常出乎意料, 它們罷工了。
70.And I'm in one of the most competitive environments in the world, where you work hard, play hard, you gotta be the best, you gotta be the best.
我處於世界上最具競爭性的環境之中, 在這種環境中,需要努力工作、不擇手段、必須做到最好、必須做到最好。
71.And two years in, I really could see very little.
過了兩年, 我確實只能看見一點點。
72.And I found myself in front of an HR manager in 1999, saying something I never imagined that I would say.
我發現自己來到一位人力資源經理的面前 這是1999年 說一些我從未想過自己會說的話。
73.I was 28 years old.
我28歲了。
74.I had built a persona all around what I could and couldn't do.
我在我能做什麼和我不能做什麼之間製作了一個面具。

75.And I simply said, "I'm sorry.
我只是說, “我很抱歉。
76.I can't see, and I need help."
我看不見,我需要幫助。”
77.Asking for help can be incredibly difficult.
尋求幫助可能會難以置信地困難。
78.And you all know what it is. You don't need to have a disability to know that.
大家都能理解;並不需要身患某項殘疾就能瞭解到。
79.We all know how hard it is to admit weakness and failure.
我們都知道承認 軟弱和失敗有多麼困難。
80.And it's frightening, isn't it?
這令人恐懼,不是麼?
81.But all that belief had fueled me so long.
但所有的信仰讓我堅持了很久。
82.And can I tell you, operating in the sighted world when you can't see, it's kind of difficult -- it really is.
我能告訴各位,當你生活在一個視覺世界時,你卻對此看不見, 這有點困難 -- 確實是這樣。
83.Can I tell you, airports are a disaster.
我可以告訴各位,去機場會是場災難。
84.Oh, for the love of God.
哦,看在上帝的份上。
85.And please, any designers out there?
拜託,在場的每一位設計師。
86.OK, designers, please put up your hands, even though I can't even see you.
設計師們,請伸出你們的手,即使這樣我也看不到你們。
87.I always end up in the gents' toilets.
我總是誤入男士盥洗室。
88.And there's nothing wrong with my sense of smell.
我的嗅覺沒任何問題。

89.But can I just tell you, the little sign for a gents' toilet or a ladies' toilet is determined by a triangle.
但我只是想告訴你們, 那個標明瞭男士盥洗室或女士盥洗室的小標誌 是一個三角形。
90.Have you ever tried to see that if you have Vaseline in front of your eyes?
你們有沒有試過眼前有一層 凡士林的情況下看看這些標誌?
91.It's such a small thing, right?
真是太小了,不是麼?
92.And you know how exhausting it can be to try to be perfect when you're not, or to be somebody that you aren't?
各位知道,當你並不完美時嘗試 做到完美,或做一個不是自己的人, 這是多麼的讓人筋疲力盡啊?
93.And so after admitting I couldn't see to HR, they sent me off to an eye specialist.
因此在我給人力資源經理承認我看不見之後, 他們送我去看眼科醫生。
94.And I had no idea that this man was going to change my life.
我還沒有意識到這個人將會改變我的一生。
95.But before I got to him, I was so lost.
但在我見他之前,我非常不知所措。
96.I had no idea who I was anymore.
我不知道我到底是誰。
97.And that eye specialist, he didn't bother testing my eyes.
而那名眼科醫生,他沒有對我的眼睛做檢查。
98.God no, it was therapy.
上帝啊,沒有,那是治療。
99.And he asked me several questions, of which many were, "Why?
他問了我幾個問題, 問題大多是,“為什麼?
100.Why are you fighting so hard not to be yourself?
為什麼你這麼努力地抗爭 而不是做你自己?

101.And do you love what you do, Caroline?"
你喜歡你所做的麼,卡洛琳?”
102.And you know, when you go to a global consulting firm, they put a chip in your head, and you're like, "I love Accenture. I love Accenture. I love my job. I love Accenture.
各位知道,當進入一家全球性的諮詢公司時, 他們會在你腦子裡放一塊芯片,並且你喜歡這樣, “我愛埃森哲。我愛埃森哲。我愛我的工作。我愛埃森哲。
103.I love Accenture. I love Accenture. I love my job. I love Accenture." (Laughter) To leave would be failure.
我愛埃森哲。我愛我的工作。我愛埃森哲。” 離開就是失敗。
104.And he said, "Do you love it?"
他問道,“你愛它麼?”
105.I couldn't even speak I was so choked up.
我太激動了,根本無法開口。
106.I just was so -- how do I tell him?
我太激動了 -- 我怎麼跟他說呢?
107.And then he said to me, "What did you want to be when you were little?"
接著他對我說,“你小時候想成為什麼樣的人?”
108.Now listen, I wasn't going to say to him, "Well, I wanted to race cars and motorbikes."
聽我說,我還不打算告訴他,“嗯,我想開車和騎摩托。”
109.Hardly appropriate at this moment in time.
很難描述那一時刻的情形。
110.He thought I was mad enough anyway.
他會認為我有夠瘋狂。
111.And as I left his office, he called me back and he said, "I think it's time.
我離開他的辦公室時, 他叫住我 說到,“我想是時候了。
112.I think it's time to stop fighting and do something different."
我想是時候 停止內心的抗爭並做點不同的事情了。”

113.And that door closed.
那扇門關上了。
114.And that silence just outside a doctor's office, that many of us know.
醫生的辦公室外一片寂靜, 正如我們很多人都知道的那樣。
115.And my chest ached.
我胸口覺得疼痛。
116.And I had no idea where I was going. I had no idea.
我不知道要去哪兒。完全不知道。
117.But I did know the game was up.
但我知道一切都結束了。
118.And I went home, and, because the pain in my chest ached so much, I thought, "I'll go out for a run."
我回到家,胸口疼的非常厲害, 我想到,“我要出去跑跑步。”
119.Really not a very sensible thing to do.
這不是什麼非常明智的做法。
120.And I went on a run that I know so well.
我非常熟悉跑步。
121.I know this run so well, by the back of my hand.
非常熟悉,通過我的手背熟悉的。
122.I always run it perfectly fine.
我總是跑的非常好。
123.I count the steps and the lampposts and all those things that visually impaired people have a tendency to have a lot of meetings with.
我數著步數、街燈柱和其他一些 有視覺障礙的人容易碰到的東西。
124.And there was a rock that I always missed.
那兒有塊我總是會避過的石頭。
125.And I'd never fallen on it, never.
我從未摔倒在它上面,從來沒有。
126.And there I was crying away, and smash, bash on my rock.
我邊哭邊跑 猛的撞到那塊石頭上。
127.Broken, fallen over on this rock in the middle of March in 2000, typical Irish weather on a Wednesday -- gray, snot, tears everywhere,

砰的一下,摔倒 在這塊石頭上, 那是2000年的三月中 -- 一個週三,典型的愛爾蘭天氣 -- 世界灰暗,涕淚橫流 --
128.ridiculously self-pitying.
可笑地自怨自艾。
129.And I was floored, and I was broken, and I was angry.
我差點暈過去,我被擊倒了, 我很生氣。
130.And I didn't know what to do.
我不知道該做什麼。
131.And I sat there for quite some time going, "How am I going to get off this rock and go home?
我坐在那兒好一會兒, “我怎麼才能離開這塊石頭回家?
132.Because who am I going to be?
我要成為誰?”
133.What am I going to be?"
我要成為什麼?”
134.And I thought about my dad, and I thought, "Good God, I'm so not Sue now."
我想到了我爸爸, 我想,“上帝啊,我現在不是蘇了。”
135.And I kept thinking over and over in my mind, what had happened? Where did it go wrong? Why didn't I understand?
我就在那兒想啊想啊, 發生了什麼?我做錯了什麼?為什麼我不明白?
136.And you know, the extraordinary part of it is I just simply had no answers.
最特別的地方是, 我沒有答案;
137.I had lost my belief.
我失去了自己的信仰。
138.Look where my belief had brought me to.
看看我的信仰把我帶到了哪兒。
139.And now I had lost it. And now I really couldn't see.
現在我失去了它。現在我真的看不見了。
140.I was crumpled.
我倒下了。

141.And then I remember thinking about that eye specialist asking me, "What do you want to be? What do you want to be?
然後我想到了眼科醫生問我的 問題,“你想成為什麼樣的人?你想成為什麼樣的人?
142.What did you want to be when you were little? Do you love what you do?
你小時候想成為什麼樣的人?你喜歡你所做的麼?
143.Do something different. What do you want to be?
做點不同的事情吧。你想成為什麼樣的人?
144.Do something different. What do you want to be?"
做點不同的事情吧。你想成為什麼樣的人?”
145.And really slowly, slowly, slowly, it happened.
非常非常慢地, 事情發生了。
146.And it did happen this way.
以這種方式發生了。
147.And then the minute it came, it blew up in my head and bashed in my heart -- something different.
它出現的時候 就像在我腦袋裡爆炸 衝進我心裡, 不同的事情,
148."Well, how about Mowgli from 'The Jungle Book'?
“嗯,“森林王子”裡的莫格利怎麼樣?
149.You don't get more different than that."
不會有比這更不同的了。”
150.And the moment, and I mean the moment, the moment that hit me, I swear to God, it was like woo hoo! You know -- something to believe in.
這一刻,我說這一刻 是指我想通的那一刻, 我向上帝發誓, 我鬆了口氣!有了我可以相信的事。
151.And nobody can tell me no.
沒人能告訴我不。
152.Yes, you can say I can't be an archeologist.
是的,你可以說我成為不了一名考古學家。
153.But you can't tell me, no, I can't be Mowgli, because guess what?
但你不能告訴我,我不能成為莫格利,你猜是因為什麼?

154.Nobody's ever done it before, so I'm going to go do it.
之前從來沒人這麼做過,所以我打算去做。
155.And it doesn't matter whether I'm a boy or a girl, I'm just going to scoot.
無論我是男是女,我就是要去試試。
156.And so I got off that rock, and, oh my God, did I run home.
我離開了那塊石頭,哦,上帝,我跑回了家。
157.And I sprinted home, and I didn't fall, and I didn't crash.
我奮力跑回家,沒有摔倒,沒有撞到什麼東西。
158.And I ran up the stairs, and there was one of my favorite books of all time, "Travels on My Elephant" by Mark Shand -- I don't know if any of you know it.
我跑上樓梯,那兒總是放著本我喜歡的書, 馬克·山德所著的“騎大象走印度”(繁體中文譯名) -- 不知道各位知不知道這本書。
159.And I grabbed this book off, and I'm sitting on the couch going, "I know what I'm going to do.
我抓起這本書,坐到沙發上, 接著想,“我知道我要做什麼。
160.I know how to be Mowgli.
我知道怎麼能成為莫格利。
161.I'm going to go across India on the back of an elephant.
我要坐在大象的背上 穿越印度。
162.I'm going to be an elephant handler."
我要成為一名大象駕馭者。”
163.And I had no idea how I was going to be an elephant handler.
我不知道 怎麼才能成為一名大象駕馭者。
164.From global management consultant to elephant handler.
從全球管理顧問到大象駕馭者。
165.I had no idea how. I had no idea how you hire an elephant, get an elephant.
我不知道該怎麼做。我不知道怎麼去僱一頭大象,怎麼去得到一頭大象。

166.I didn't speak Hindi. I'd never been to India. Hadn't a clue.
我不會說北印度語。我從未去過印度 -- 毫無頭緒。
167.But I knew I would.
但我知道我行。
168.Because, when you make a decision at the right time and the right place, God, that universe makes it happen for you.
因為,當在正確的地方正確的時間做出決定時, 上帝,一切都會水到渠成的。
169.Nine months later, after that day on snot rock, I had the only blind date in my life with a seven and a half foot elephant called Kanchi.
在那塊石頭上痛哭的九個月後, 我迎來了人生中的第一次約會, 對方是一頭七英尺半高的大象,名叫完治。
170.And together we would trek a thousand kilometers across India.
我們將一起跋涉一千公里 穿越印度。
171.(Applause) The most powerful thing of all, it's not that I didn't achieve before then. Oh my God, I did.
(掌聲) 其中最棒的事情是, 不是我之前從未做到過,而是 -- 哦,上帝,我做到了。
172.But you know, I was believing in the wrong thing.
但各位知道,我所相信的是錯誤的。
173.Because I wasn't believing in me, really me, all the bits of me -- all the bits of all of us.
因為我不是相信自己 -- 真實的自己,我的每一部分 -- 我們所有人的每一部分。
174.Do you know how much of us all pretend to be somebody we're not?
各位知道我們中有多少人在裝扮成一個不是我們的人麼?
175.And you know what, when you really believe in yourself and everything about you, it's extraordinary what happens.
你知道嗎,當你真的相信自己,相信你所有的一切時, 所發生的一切將非同凡響。
176.And you know what, that trip, that thousand kilometers, it raised enough money for 6,000 cataract eye operations.
你知道嗎,那一千公里的旅程中, 籌到的錢足夠做六千次白內障眼科手術。

177.Six thousand people got to see because of that.
六千人將能因此復明。
178.When I came home off that elephant, do you know what the most amazing part was?
當我離開那頭大象時, 各位知道最神奇的是什麼麼?
179.I chucked in my job at Accenture.
我辭去了在埃森哲的工作。
180.I left, and I became a social entrepreneur, and I set up an organization with Mark Shand called Elephant Family, which deals with Asian elephant conservation.
我離開了,我成為了一名社會企業家, 我與馬克·山德一起建立了一個名為大象之家的組織, 致力於亞洲象的保護。
181.And I set up Kanchi, because my organization was always going to be named after my elephant, because disability is like the elephant in the room.
我成立了名為完治的組織, 因為我的組織總是以我的大象命名, 因為殘障就像是在房子裡的大象。
182.And I wanted to make you see it in a positive way -- no charity, no pity.
我希望讓你們以積極的方式看待它 -- 不帶施捨,不帶憐憫。
183.But I wanted to work only and truly with business and media leadership to totally reframe disability in a way that was exciting and possible.
但我想只以並真正的以 商業和媒體領導力 用一種令人激動的可行的 方式來完全重建殘障。
184.It was extraordinary.
這非同凡響。
185.That's what I wanted to do.
這就是我想做的。
186.And I never thought about noes anymore, or not seeing, or any of that kind of nothing.
我從未再想過別的,沒想過看不見, 或者任何這類事情。
187.It just seemed that it was possible.
這看起來是可行的。
188.And you know, the oddest part is, when I was on my way traveling here to TED, I'll be honest, I was petrified.
要知道,最古怪的是, 當我在來這兒參加TED的路上時, 說實話,我有點嚇呆了。

189.And I speak, but this is an amazing audience, and what am I doing here?
我要演講, 有那麼棒的聽眾, 我在這兒做什麼?
190.But as I was traveling here, you'll be very happy to know, I did use my white symbol stick cane, because it's really good to skip queues in the airport.
但我來這兒的路上, 你們會很高興的知道, 我用了我的白色手杖, 因為在機場它能幫我免於排隊。
191.And I got my way here being happily proud that I couldn't see.
因我無法看見 而開心自豪地來到這裡。
192.And the one thing is that a really good friend of mine, he texted me on the way over, knowing I was scared.
還有件事兒,一名我真正的好朋友, 在中途他短信我,他知道我感到害怕。
193.Even though I present confident, I was scared.
儘管我表現的很自信,但我很害怕。
194.He said, "Be you."
他說,“做你自己。”
195.And so here I am.
因此我到這兒來了。
196.This is me, all of me.
這就是我,全部的我。
197.(Applause) And I have learned, you know what, cars and motorbikes and elephants, that's not freedom.
(掌聲) 我學習到,你知道嗎, 汽車、摩托和大象, 都不是自由的。
198.Being absolutely true to yourself is freedom.
做絕對真實的自己,才是自由的。
199.And I never needed eyes to see -- never.
我不在需要眼睛來看 -- 絕不。
200.I simply needed vision and belief.
我僅需要願景和信仰。
201.And if you truly believe -- and I mean believe from the bottom of your heart -- you can make change happen.
如果你真正地相信 -- 我是說發自內心地相信 -- 你就能促使變化發生。

202.And we need to make it happen, because every single one of us -- woman, man, gay, straight, disabled, perfect, normal, whatever -- everyone of us
我們需要讓它發生, 因為我們中的每個人 -- 女人,男人,同性戀,異性戀, 殘障的,完美的, 正常的,不論是什麼 -- 我們中每個人
203.must be the very best of ourselves.
必須是最好的自己。
204.I no longer want anybody to be invisible.
我不再希望任何人是隱形的。
205.We all have to be included.
我們都要參與其中。
206.And stop with the labels, the limiting.
停止給自己貼標籤,設限制 --
207.Losing of labels, because we are not jam jars.
拋開標籤。 因為我們不是果醬罐;
208.We are extraordinary, different, wonderful people.
我們是非凡的、與眾不同的、精彩的人。
209.Thank you.
謝謝。/<code>

結束語

如果您需要本期音頻相關的學習資料,可以留言或私信回覆關鍵字:"20200324T03",系統會自動回覆您下載地址(內容包括:視頻+音頻+文稿),資料僅供個人學習使用。


分享到:


相關文章: