02.29 BBC動畫職場 15 電話談話技巧


Yes?

什麼事?

Stop! That's all wrong.

停下!大錯特錯。

I'm going to call you again. This time…

我再打給你,這次……

Hello. Here we are in the middle of a telephone training session with Denise and Anna. What fun!

你們好。我們正在看的是丹尼斯和安娜的電話練習。多麼有意思!

This time, you don't say 'yes' when you answer, it's rude.

這次你接電話的時候不能說“什麼事”,這很沒禮貌。

Call me and I'll show you how it's done. . . . . . . Hello? Tip Top Trading.

給我打電話,我告訴你如何做。你好?這裡是Tip Top Trading。

Wow, that's good.

太好了。

And, you can say your name. Hello? Tip Top Trading. Denise speaking. Try it. . . . . . . Hello? Tip Top Trading. Denise speaking. -No!

你還可以說出你的名字。你好?這裡是Tip Top Trading。我是安尼斯。試試。你好?這裡是Tip Top Trading。我是安尼斯。-不對。

What? -Say: " Anna speaking! "

怎麼了?-說“我是安娜!”

Oh, sorry, I'm so stressed by all this.

不好意思,我被搞得壓力很大。

Hello Anna speaking.

你好,我是安娜。

You sound like you're sitting on a pineapple.

你的聲音聽起來像是很不安。

Listen to my voice: Hello? Denise speaking.

聽聽我怎麼說:你好?我是丹尼斯。

Hello? Anna speaking.

你好?我是安娜。

Good. Now, when the person has introduced themself – this is Mrs Smith or whatever, say: Hello Mrs Smith, how can I help you?

很好。現在,當一個人介紹她自己說我是史密斯女士或其他什麼時,你要說:你好,史密斯女士,我能為你做什麼嗎?

Or, if you know them already, you might say: Hello Mrs Smith, how are you?

或者如果你已經知道他們是誰了,你可以說:你好,史密斯女士,你好嗎?

Okay, what if Mrs Smith wants to speak to Tom but he's not there?

好的,如果史密斯女士想找湯姆說話,但他又不在怎麼辦?

You say: " I'm really sorry, he's not available at the moment. Can I take a message? "

你可以說:“我很抱歉,他現在不在,我能幫你留言嗎?”

Or: " I'm afraid he's busy, shall I ask him to call you back? " -Okay.

或者說:“恐怕他現在很忙,我能讓他過會兒給你回電嗎?”-好的。

And, to end a conversation, you can say: " Thank you for calling, goodbye."

對話結束時,你可以說:“謝謝你的來電,再見。”

Let's do another practice! . . . . . . Hello? Tip Top Trading.

讓我們再做一個練習!你好?這裡是 Tip Top Trading。

Hello, this is Mrs Smith.

你好,我是史密斯女士。

Hello Mrs Smith, how can I help you?

你好,史密斯女士,我可以幫你做些什麼?

I'd like to speak to Tom please.

請讓湯姆接電話。

I'm really sorry, he's not available at the moment. Can I take a message?

我很抱歉,他現在不在,我能幫你留言嗎?

That's okay, I'll try again later.

沒問題,我過會兒再打來。

Okay. Thank you for calling, goodbye.

好的,謝謝你的來電,再見。

Excellent! Oh!

太棒了。

How did you call me without dialling?

你是怎麼不撥號就能給我打電話的?

I didn't, that's a real call!

我沒有,那是真的來電!

Oh no, I'm all nervous now.

不,我現在好緊張。

Hello? Tip Top Trading. This is Anna speaking.

你好,這裡是Tip Top Trading。我是安娜。

Hello Anna, this is Seb Lime. -Sublime?

你好,安娜,我是Seb Lime。-崇高?

Mr Lime from Citrus Ventures. But I think we should be on first name terms now, so call me Seb.

Citrus Ventures的Lime先生,但是我想我們現在可以稱呼對方的名字了,所以就叫我Seb吧。

Okay, er, Seb. How can I help you?

好的,Seb,我能幫你做什麼嗎?

I just wanted to say again that your Imperial Lemon is fantastic. . . and I was wondering if you'd like to do lunch with me sometime?

我只是想再說一次你的皇家檸檬太棒了,而且我想知道你是否願意和我改天吃個午飯?

Lunch? Er. . .

午飯?

I knew it! Mr Lime is interested in more than just your lemons!

我早就知道!Lime先生不只是對你的檸檬感興趣!

Would you like to discuss the Imperial Lemon?

你想要討論皇家檸檬嗎?

Forget the lemons Anna! The reason I want to see you is more of a personal nature.

別管那些檸檬了,安娜!我更是因為私事才想見你的。

Personnel? Er. . . Can I call you back? I'm afraid I'm a bit busy at the moment. . . -But…

人事部?我能過會兒回你電話嗎?恐怕我現在有點忙。-但是……

Well Anna! Mr Lime eh?

安娜!Lime先生嗎?

Oh dear Denise, I think I need a bit more help from you.

親愛的,丹尼斯,我想我需要你再給我一點幫助。

He wants to talk about personnel… people, staffing…

他想跟我討論人事部……人員,員工……

Are you sure? I think he means a personal nature, not personnel! That Mr Lime!

你確定嗎?我認為他的意思是私事,不是人事部!那個Lime啊!

Mr Lime indeed. Anyway, Anna had an excellent phone manner.

Lime先生確實是這樣。總之,安娜有了不錯的電話談話技巧了。

Let's hear those phrases again: Hello? Tip Top Trading. This is Anna speaking.

讓我們再聽聽這些表達:你好?這裡是Tip Top Trading,我是安娜。

Hello? Anna speaking.

你好,我是安娜。

Hello Mrs Smith, how can I help you?

你好,史密斯女士,我能幫你做什麼嗎?

Hello Mrs Smith, how are you?

你好,史密斯女士,你好嗎?

I'm really sorry, he's not available at the moment. Can I take a message?

我很抱歉,他目前不在。我能幫你留言嗎?

I'm afraid he's busy – shall I ask him to call you back?

恐怕他現在很忙,我能讓他過會兒打給你嗎?

Thank you for calling, goodbye.

謝謝你的來電,再見。

But how is Anna going to handle Mr Lime's request?

但是安娜要如何處理Lime先生的請求?

I can't wait till next time! Bye!

我等不及到下次揭曉了!再見!


分享到:


相關文章: