02.29 BBC动画职场 15 电话谈话技巧


Yes?

什么事?

Stop! That's all wrong.

停下!大错特错。

I'm going to call you again. This time…

我再打给你,这次……

Hello. Here we are in the middle of a telephone training session with Denise and Anna. What fun!

你们好。我们正在看的是丹尼斯和安娜的电话练习。多么有意思!

This time, you don't say 'yes' when you answer, it's rude.

这次你接电话的时候不能说“什么事”,这很没礼貌。

Call me and I'll show you how it's done. . . . . . . Hello? Tip Top Trading.

给我打电话,我告诉你如何做。你好?这里是Tip Top Trading。

Wow, that's good.

太好了。

And, you can say your name. Hello? Tip Top Trading. Denise speaking. Try it. . . . . . . Hello? Tip Top Trading. Denise speaking. -No!

你还可以说出你的名字。你好?这里是Tip Top Trading。我是安尼斯。试试。你好?这里是Tip Top Trading。我是安尼斯。-不对。

What? -Say: " Anna speaking! "

怎么了?-说“我是安娜!”

Oh, sorry, I'm so stressed by all this.

不好意思,我被搞得压力很大。

Hello Anna speaking.

你好,我是安娜。

You sound like you're sitting on a pineapple.

你的声音听起来像是很不安。

Listen to my voice: Hello? Denise speaking.

听听我怎么说:你好?我是丹尼斯。

Hello? Anna speaking.

你好?我是安娜。

Good. Now, when the person has introduced themself – this is Mrs Smith or whatever, say: Hello Mrs Smith, how can I help you?

很好。现在,当一个人介绍她自己说我是史密斯女士或其他什么时,你要说:你好,史密斯女士,我能为你做什么吗?

Or, if you know them already, you might say: Hello Mrs Smith, how are you?

或者如果你已经知道他们是谁了,你可以说:你好,史密斯女士,你好吗?

Okay, what if Mrs Smith wants to speak to Tom but he's not there?

好的,如果史密斯女士想找汤姆说话,但他又不在怎么办?

You say: " I'm really sorry, he's not available at the moment. Can I take a message? "

你可以说:“我很抱歉,他现在不在,我能帮你留言吗?”

Or: " I'm afraid he's busy, shall I ask him to call you back? " -Okay.

或者说:“恐怕他现在很忙,我能让他过会儿给你回电吗?”-好的。

And, to end a conversation, you can say: " Thank you for calling, goodbye."

对话结束时,你可以说:“谢谢你的来电,再见。”

Let's do another practice! . . . . . . Hello? Tip Top Trading.

让我们再做一个练习!你好?这里是 Tip Top Trading。

Hello, this is Mrs Smith.

你好,我是史密斯女士。

Hello Mrs Smith, how can I help you?

你好,史密斯女士,我可以帮你做些什么?

I'd like to speak to Tom please.

请让汤姆接电话。

I'm really sorry, he's not available at the moment. Can I take a message?

我很抱歉,他现在不在,我能帮你留言吗?

That's okay, I'll try again later.

没问题,我过会儿再打来。

Okay. Thank you for calling, goodbye.

好的,谢谢你的来电,再见。

Excellent! Oh!

太棒了。

How did you call me without dialling?

你是怎么不拨号就能给我打电话的?

I didn't, that's a real call!

我没有,那是真的来电!

Oh no, I'm all nervous now.

不,我现在好紧张。

Hello? Tip Top Trading. This is Anna speaking.

你好,这里是Tip Top Trading。我是安娜。

Hello Anna, this is Seb Lime. -Sublime?

你好,安娜,我是Seb Lime。-崇高?

Mr Lime from Citrus Ventures. But I think we should be on first name terms now, so call me Seb.

Citrus Ventures的Lime先生,但是我想我们现在可以称呼对方的名字了,所以就叫我Seb吧。

Okay, er, Seb. How can I help you?

好的,Seb,我能帮你做什么吗?

I just wanted to say again that your Imperial Lemon is fantastic. . . and I was wondering if you'd like to do lunch with me sometime?

我只是想再说一次你的皇家柠檬太棒了,而且我想知道你是否愿意和我改天吃个午饭?

Lunch? Er. . .

午饭?

I knew it! Mr Lime is interested in more than just your lemons!

我早就知道!Lime先生不只是对你的柠檬感兴趣!

Would you like to discuss the Imperial Lemon?

你想要讨论皇家柠檬吗?

Forget the lemons Anna! The reason I want to see you is more of a personal nature.

别管那些柠檬了,安娜!我更是因为私事才想见你的。

Personnel? Er. . . Can I call you back? I'm afraid I'm a bit busy at the moment. . . -But…

人事部?我能过会儿回你电话吗?恐怕我现在有点忙。-但是……

Well Anna! Mr Lime eh?

安娜!Lime先生吗?

Oh dear Denise, I think I need a bit more help from you.

亲爱的,丹尼斯,我想我需要你再给我一点帮助。

He wants to talk about personnel… people, staffing…

他想跟我讨论人事部……人员,员工……

Are you sure? I think he means a personal nature, not personnel! That Mr Lime!

你确定吗?我认为他的意思是私事,不是人事部!那个Lime啊!

Mr Lime indeed. Anyway, Anna had an excellent phone manner.

Lime先生确实是这样。总之,安娜有了不错的电话谈话技巧了。

Let's hear those phrases again: Hello? Tip Top Trading. This is Anna speaking.

让我们再听听这些表达:你好?这里是Tip Top Trading,我是安娜。

Hello? Anna speaking.

你好,我是安娜。

Hello Mrs Smith, how can I help you?

你好,史密斯女士,我能帮你做什么吗?

Hello Mrs Smith, how are you?

你好,史密斯女士,你好吗?

I'm really sorry, he's not available at the moment. Can I take a message?

我很抱歉,他目前不在。我能帮你留言吗?

I'm afraid he's busy – shall I ask him to call you back?

恐怕他现在很忙,我能让他过会儿打给你吗?

Thank you for calling, goodbye.

谢谢你的来电,再见。

But how is Anna going to handle Mr Lime's request?

但是安娜要如何处理Lime先生的请求?

I can't wait till next time! Bye!

我等不及到下次揭晓了!再见!


分享到:


相關文章: