《The Thank You Book》
I have a lot to be thankful for...
我有好多想感谢的......
I had better get thanking!
我最好现在就开始!
I am going to thank everyone who is important to me!
我要去感谢每一个对我而言重要的人!
Everyone?
每一个人?
Everyone!
就是每一个人!
No way! You will forget someone.
不可能!你一定会忘记某个人。
You will forget someone important!
你会忘记某一个非常重要的人!
I. Will. Thank. EVERYONE.
我会感谢每一个人。
It will be a THANK-O-RAMA!
这将会是一个“超级大”感恩!
Wow.
哇啊!
Off I go.
好了!我要走了~
Squirrels!
小松鼠!
Piggie!
小猪!
Thank you for your great ideas!
谢谢你们总有许多超棒的点子!
Aww! Shucks!
哇哈!嘿嘿~
Snake!
小蛇!
Piggie!
小猪!
Thank you for playing “ball” with me!
谢谢你跟我一起玩球!
The Pigeon! Thank you for never giving up.
小鸽子!谢谢你永不放弃。
And I am sorry you do not get to be in our books.
然后...我很抱歉你没有出现在我们的书里。
That is what you think.
那只是你觉得而已...
Thanking is nice.
感谢是非常的棒!
But you will forget someone.
但是你忘了某个人...
I will not!
我不会的!
Mouse! Birdies! Rhino! Hippo’s Big Sister!
小老鼠!小鸟们!小犀牛!小河马的大姐!
Barky Dog! Pelican! Bear! Hippo! Worms!
爱叫的狗!小鹈鹕!小熊!小河马!虫虫们!
Thank you all for being great friends!
谢谢你们成为了我超棒的朋友!
Awwwww!
啊呜呜呜呜!
See that, Gerald?
看吧!小象!
I am a thanking machine!
我是个感恩机器呢。
Piggie, you have forgotten someone important!
小猪,你还是忘记了一个非常重要的人!
Do not worry, Gerald.
別担心,小象。
My next thanks will be a BIG one!
接下来,将会有一个巨大的感谢!
Good.
很好。
THANKS, WHALE!
谢谢你鲸鱼!
You are nice!
你人真好!
SO ARE YOU.
你也是。
Ice Cream Penguin!
冰淇淋企鹅!
Thank your for your ice cream.
谢谢你的冰淇淋。
It is what I do.
这是我的职责所在。
Piggie?
小象?
Doctor Cat!
猫医生!
Thank you for being a great doctor.
感谢你成为一个很棒的医生。
You are welcome.
不客气。
Piggie.
小猪。
Brian Bat!
Brian蝙蝠!
Thank you for drawing with me.
感谢你同我一起画画。
That was fun!
那很有趣啊!
PIGGIE!
小猪!
You are forgetting someone!
你忘记了一些人!
Someone VERY important.
一些非常重要的人!
Really?
真的?
Oh! Now I know who you are talking about.
哦!我现在知道你在说谁啦。
The flies.
那些苍蝇。
Thank you for cooking with me.
谢谢你们和我一起做饭。
Any time, dude!
老兄,乐意效劳!
NOT THE FLIES, PIGGIE!
小猪,不是这些苍蝇!
I CANNOT THINK OF ANYONE ELSE I HAVE FORGOTTEN TO THANK, GERALD!
小象,我不觉得我还忘记了任何我要感谢的人!
Oops!
噢!
I goofed.
我犯了一个愚蠢的错误!
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你。谢谢你。谢谢你。
Elephant Gerald!
小象Gerald!
You are the best friend a pig could ever have!
你是我小猪此生拥有的最好的朋友!
That means a lot to me, Piggie.
小猪,这对我来说意义重大。
But, I did not think that you forgot me.
但是,我觉得你忘记感谢的人不是我。
WHO DID I FORGET TO THANK!?!
我到底忘记了感谢谁!?!
Our reader.
我们的读者。
You forgot to thank our reader.
你忘记感谢我们的读者了。
You are right!
你说得对!
Thank you for being our reader!
感谢你们成为我们的读者。
We could not be “us” without you.
如果没有你们,我们也不会成为大家都知道的小猪小象了。
You are the best!
你们是最棒的!
You did it!
你做到了!
Great thanking, Piggie!
小猪,极好的感谢!
Thanks to you!
也要谢谢你提醒我呢。
Yep. I am one lucky pig.
我真是一只幸运猪。
閱讀更多 卡蜜兒讀繪本 的文章