365天英語口語大全-日常口語——飲料(含音頻)

365天英語口語大全-日常口語——飲料(可息屏)

  1. Experts say that a glass of red wine occasionally will do one's health a world of good. 專家說偶爾喝杯紅酒對人的身體有好處。

2. Too much tea will brown your teeth, but it's good for your health.

多喝茶會讓你的牙齒變黃,但是對你的身體有好處。

3. Do you want some ice in your drink?

要加冰嗎?

4. Nothing is as freshing as ice-cold drinks on a hot day.

沒有什麼像冰飲料那樣讓人神清氣爽。

5. Without a coffee, I can never get up in the morning?

沒有咖啡,我早上就起不了床。

6. I'm not letting you get behind the wheel until you've sobered up.

除非你完全清醒了,我才會讓你開車。

7. I've had a couple of beers.

我已經喝了兩三瓶啤酒了。

8. Do you want some iced tea?

你想喝點冰茶嗎?

9. Please add a little sugar.

請加一點點糖。

10. Cold drinks don't agree with my stomache.

我的胃受不了冷飲。

11. The cooler, the better.

越涼越好。

12. It's appetizing and tasty.

又開胃又可口。

對話:

John: Tonight is a party night. What drinks do you think we need?

今晚是派對之夜,你認為我們需要什麼樣的飲料?

Lily: Well, not everyone wants to drink beer. Make sure there are some soft drinks and juice. Nothing is as freshing as iced drinks on a hot day.

不是每個人都想喝啤酒的,準備些軟飲料和果汁吧。大熱天沒有什麼能像冰飲料那樣讓人神清氣 爽。

John: I don't think we need too much in the way of soft drinks. Two super bottles of Cola should cover everyone. What about wine?

我想,我們並不需要太多的飲料。 買兩瓶大可樂就行了。葡萄酒如何?

Lily: Just buy a cask of wine. Have you bought ice yet?

買一桶酒吧,買冰了嗎?

John: No, once I fill the tub with beer, I'll get the ice. The beer will be cool if you put the tub under the ice, The cooler, the better.

沒有,我要先把桶裝滿酒,再去弄冰。如果你把酒放在冰裡面,啤酒就會變涼的,而且越涼越好

Lily: I think a bottle of champagne would be a good idea. It's appetizing and tasty.

我覺得來點香檳也是不錯的主意。 又開胃又可口。

John: Well, if you say so. Personally speaking, I'd rather die of thirst than drink champagne.

好吧,你說要買就買吧,我個人是寧可渴死也不喝香檳的。



365天英語口語大全-日常口語——飲料(含音頻)


分享到:


相關文章: