伊索寓言26:替貓帶上鈴鐺(上),少兒中英文+MP3,讀故事學英語


伊索寓言26:替貓帶上鈴鐺(上),少兒中英文+MP3,讀故事學英語


Belling the Cat

替貓戴上鈴鐺(上)

Kitty the Cat is eating all the mice. The mice are afraid to come out of their mouseholes.

貓咪凱蒂幾乎吃光了所有的老鼠。老鼠們都非常害怕,不敢踏出鼠洞半步。

Kitty: Meow… I got you, little mouse.

凱蒂:喵嗚……我抓住你了,小老鼠。

Little Joe: Oh, please, Kitty! Let me go. I am too small to eat.

小喬伊:哦,求求你了,凱蒂!放我走吧。我太小了,不夠你吃的。

Kitty: I don't mind. I am very hungry right now. (gulp!)

凱蒂:

沒關係。我現在太餓了。(一口吞下小老鼠!)

Kitty the Cat eats poor Little Joe and looks around for another mouse.

貓咪凱蒂吃掉了可憐的小喬伊。又繼續四處尋找其他的老鼠。

Kitty: That was delicious. But I'm still not full. I need another one. Meow…

凱蒂:味道真不錯。可是我還是沒飽,我得再找一隻。喵嗚……

Lenny and Theodore are also mice. They see everything.

倫尼和西奧多也是老鼠,他們目睹了這一切。

Lenny: Did you see that, Theodore?

倫尼:你看到了嗎,西奧多?

Theodore: I sure did, Lenny. It was terrible.

西奧多:我看到了,倫尼。太可怕了。

Lenny:

Kitty is getting fatter and fatter every day. She is eating more and more.

倫尼:凱蒂一天比一天胖。她越吃越多。

Theodore: Soon she will eat all of us. We need to do something.

西奧多:很快她就會把我們都吃光。我們必須採取行動。

Lenny: You're right. But what can we do?

倫尼:你說得對。但是我們該怎麼做呢?

Theodore: Let's have a meeting first. Tell all the mice to come to my house tonight.

西奧多:我們先開個會。告訴所有的老鼠今晚到我家來。

Lenny: Don't worry. I'll tell everyone to come. We'll all be there.

倫尼:你放心吧。我去叫所有的人來。我們大家都會到。

Just then, Kitty smells the two mice and slowly walks towards them.

正在這時,凱蒂聞到了這兩隻老鼠的味道,慢慢地向他們走過來。

Theodore: Quickly, Lenny! Hide! Kitty is coming this way!

西奧多:快,倫尼!躲起來!凱蒂朝這邊走過來了!

Kitty: Meow… I smell mice. Where are they?

凱蒂:喵嗚……我聞到了老鼠的味道。你們在哪兒?

This time the two mice are lucky. They get away from Kitty. Late in the evening, all the mice are gathered at Theodore's house for the meeting.

這回兩隻老鼠還算幸運,他們逃過了凱蒂的利爪。傍晚,所有的老鼠都聚集到西奧多家,準備開會。

Theodore: Good evening, everyone. Thank you all for coming.

西奧多:各位晚上好。感謝你們的光臨。

Mr. Toby: What's up, Theo? Why did you call us so late?

託比先生:怎麼了,小西?為什麼這麼晚叫我們來?

Lenny: Well, Mr. Toby, today Kitty got little Joe.

倫尼:哦,託比先生,今天凱蒂吃掉了小喬伊。

Mr. Toby: Not again! Are you sure?

託比先生:哦,不!你確定嗎?

Lenny: Yes, Theodore and I saw it together. It was really terrible.

倫尼:當然,西奧多和我親眼看到的。真的是太可怕了。

Theodore: We must stop this now!!!

西奧多:現在我們必須阻止這種事情的發生!!!

Lenny: If we don't, we'll all be eaten, too.

倫尼:如果不採取行動,總有一天我們都會被吃掉的。

Mr. Toby: I agree with you. But what can we do? We are so small and helpless.

託比先生:我同意你的說法。可是我們能做些什麼呢?我們是這麼弱小,無助。

Theodore: That's why we are here. Together, let's think of a way.

西奧多:這就是今天我們來到這裡的原因。夥伴們,讓我們一起來想個辦法吧!

Mr. Toby: Let's trap Kitty.

託比先生:不如我們設個陷阱,抓住凱蒂。

Mrs. Toby

: But dear, Kitty is much bigger than us. How can we trap her?

託比太太:可是親愛的,凱蒂的個頭比我們大多了。我們怎麼設陷阱抓她呢?

Mr. Toby: I don't know, dear.

託比先生:我也不知道,親愛的。


分享到:


相關文章: