商務口語脫口而出:這些足夠讓你面對時客戶應應急了

對於做外貿等的商務人士來說,現期最繁忙的是一定莫過於廣交會和各種訂貨會,單子一個一個接,新客戶也是來了一批有一批, 除了前期的初步認識外,一定還需要後期的接觸和了解才能完成長期的合作。那麼下面這些簡潔的商務情景短句,一定能幫你應應急了。


商務口語脫口而出:這些足夠讓你面對時客戶應應急了

相互介紹

A: Good evening! I don't believe we've met before. May I introduce myself? My name is Jack.

A:晚上好!我覺得我們以前沒見過。我自我介紹下,我的名字叫傑克。

B: It's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Lucy.

B:很榮幸見到你。我的名字是露西。

A: I'm very happy to meet you. You're from the United States, aren't you?

A:我很高興遇見你。你是從美國來的嗎?

B: Yes, I'm from Salt Lake City.

B:是的,我從鹽湖城來的。

A: I've been to Salt Lake City a few times. I really like your city.

A:我去過鹽湖城幾次。我很喜歡那個城市。

B: I'm glad to hear that. I think it's the nicest city in the United States.

B:我很高興聽你這麼說。我認為那是美國最好的地方。

A: Can't we sit down somewhere and talk?

A:我們為何不坐下來聊聊呢?

B: Sure, let's sit over there.

B:好的,我們做那邊吧。

為客戶安排酒店

A: Here's the schedule we've prepared.

A:這是我們準備的日程表

B: Oh, thank you.

B:哦,謝謝。

A: Do you mind if we talk about your schedule tomorrow?

A:我們明天再來商議這個日程表吧?

B: That will be best. I'd like to have a good rest first.

B:那好吧。我想先好好休息一下。

A: And this is the schedule for Mrs. Watson. Eileen from our department will take care of her.

A:這是為華生太太準備的日程表。我們部門的艾琳將負責照顧她。

B: Ok. Shall we discuss the schedule in the lobby?

B:好的,我們呢在大堂裡商議日程表好嗎?

A: All right. I'll see you in the lobby tomorrow morning.

A:好的,明天早上我們在大堂見吧。

帶客戶參觀工廠

A: Do you remember Mr. Zhao, our factory director?

A:還記得我們的廠長趙先生吧?

B: Of course .Good to see you again, Mr. Zhao.

B:當然。趙先生,很高興再見到你。

C: Good to see you, Mr. Bush. Welcome to our factory.

C:很高興見到你,布什先生。歡迎你來參觀。

B: Thank you. I've heard that you've been changing the factory.

B:謝謝。我聽說你們改變了工廠。

C: Yes. We make many things better now.

C:是的。許多事情改善了很多。

A: We've been able to improve our production methods since the last time you were here. We've changed from batch production to flow production.

A:從你上次來到現在,我們已經改進了生產方式;我們把分批生產的方式改變為大量生產。

B: That's sure to improve your efficiency and productivity.

B:這樣必定能促進效率和生產率。

C: We also have computers helping us as part of the production system.

C:我們現在生產系統中還有計算機幫忙。

A: Right. The computer system helps us check productivity. Let us show you around the factory, so you can get a good idea of how things work.

A:對,有計算機系統檢查生產率。讓我們帶你四處看看,你也好好了解一下工廠的作業情形。

邀請客戶商務會餐

A: Good afternoon, Mr. Stein. I wonder if you are free tomorrow evening?

A:下午好,斯坦先生。你明晚有空嗎?

B: I'm not sure, but let me check my schedule...Ah, no. I have nothing then.

B:我不確定,讓我查下安排表……哦,是的,我明晚沒有安排。

A: Great! Our president has asked me to come over to invite you to the banquet held in your honor at the Beijing Hotel at 7:00. Here's an invitation card for you.

A:太好了!我們董事長要我來請你參加晚上7點在北京飯店為你舉辦的宴會。這是給你的請柬。

B: How nice of him! I'll be delighted to go. But what time would be convenient?

B:他太客氣了!我很高興參加。什麼時候方便呢?

A: I'll be here to pick you up at 6:30.

A:6點30分我到這裡來接你。

B: That's good. It's most thoughtful of you to do this, Miss Wood.

B:好的。伍德小姐,您想得可真周到。

A: It's my pleasure. Well, then, see you tomorrow.

A:樂意為你效勞。那好,明天晚上見。


分享到:


相關文章: