1. Please keep your seat belt fastened and put your seat in the up right position.
請繫牢安全帶, 並使座椅靠背直立。
seat belt 安全帶
2. Set your watch forward/back an hour.
把您的表撥快/慢一小時。
3. There’ s a charge for alcoholic beverages in economic class. Would you refer to this price list? And then give me your order,a cup of coffee or tea?
在經濟艙, 含酒精飲品是要收費的。請您看一下這張價格表好嗎?然後再告訴我您要什麼,咖啡還是茶?
charge 收費
alcoholic beverages 含酒精飲品
economic class 經濟艙
price list 價格表
4.We’ ll land at Beijing airport in twenty minutes.
我們將在20分鐘內降落在北京機場。
land 落地
5. Hello, can you show me where my seat is?
你好, 能告訴我我的座位在哪裡嗎?
可以通用到各類交通工具中。
6. Can I change my seat?/Is this seat vacant?
change the seat 換座位
vacant 空的
7. I don’ t feel well. I think I’ m getting a little airsick. May I have some medicine?
我覺得不舒服, 我想我有點暈機, 我可以吃點藥嗎?
airsick 暈飛機(如果是暈車的話,是carsick)
8. Can I listen to the film in Chinese?
我可以聽中文配音的電影嗎?
the film in Chinese 中文配音電影
9. Please give me a wet towel/a blanket/a glass of cold water.
請給我一條溼毛巾/一條毯子/一杯冷水。
10. What time is dinner served?
幾點供應正餐?
the overhead bin 行李架
airsickness bag 嘔吐袋
adjust 調節
今天你學會了嗎?
閱讀更多 小郭老師英語站 的文章