聽一首歌,總有一句英文打動你

阿黛爾失戀了,全世界跟著失戀。

分享一首我很喜歡的【someone like you】,聽一首歌,讀一個故事,回憶一段往事,順便學幾句扎心的英語短句。

Adele - Someone Like You.mp30:54

來自Casey陪你說口語


聽一首歌,總有一句英文打動你

I heard, that your settled down.

我聽說 你已經心有所屬

Settle down with someone, 和某人走到一起;settle down in somewhere 在某處定居

That you, found a girl and your married now.

你遇到了那個她,而且結了婚

I heard that your dreams came true.

我聽說你的美夢成真

Your dream came true 指你找到了那個她

Guess she gave you things, I didn't give to you.

我應該不如那女人,她能給你我給不了的。

Old friend, why are you so shy?

老朋友,你害什麼羞

It ain't like you to hold back or hide from the lie.

遮遮掩掩,好像你在掩飾謊言,一點都不像你啊

Hold back, 隱藏秘密(你為什麼總躲著我)

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.

我真不想不請自來

turn up out of the blue,不請自來

But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.

但是我無法逃避,也無法抗拒

I'd hoped you'd see my face & that you'd be reminded

我希望你看著我的臉並記住

That for me, it isn't over.

對我來說,一切都還沒結束

it isn't over在口語還可以理解為“這事沒完”

Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.

算了算了,我會找一個像你的他

I wish nothing but the best for you too.

對你,我除了祝願,別無他意

Wish the best for you 衷心祝福你

Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:

我記得你說過:我懇求你,不要忘記我!

"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead"

有時候愛情能永恆,但有時卻如此傷人

Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.

有時候愛情能永恆,但有時卻如此傷人

You'd know, how the time flies.

你知道,時光飛逝

how the time flies,好久不見的朋友見面也可以用

Only yesterday, was the time of our lives.

昨天,才是我們最珍貴的記憶

We were born and raised in a summery haze.

我們的愛在夏天的薄霧中萌芽

Bound by the surprise of our glory days.

還有那些承載著驚喜和輝煌的日子

Nothing compares, no worries or cares.

沒有人能和你相比,沒有擔憂,無人在意

Regret's and mistakes they're memories made.

記憶裡只留下悔恨和錯誤

Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?

誰能知道這其中是苦是甜?

Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.

算了算了,我會找個像你的他

I wish nothing but the best for you too.

對你除了最衷心的祝願,別無他意


分享到:


相關文章: