BBC動畫職場 42 商業提議


Would you like to see the menu?

要看看菜單嗎?

Oh yes please.

好的,謝謝。

I was asking the lady actually.

我其實是在問這位女士。

Oh, right.

好吧。

Hello again.

你們好。

Anna and Tom are finally on their dinner date at a pizza restaurant.

安娜和湯姆終於在披薩餐廳共進晚餐了。

Eating could be difficult for Tom because he's sprained his arm after that accident in the office.

湯姆吃飯有點困難,因為他在辦公室事故中扭傷了手臂。

He might still have romance on his mind but Anna is thinking about something else.

他可能還想著搞點浪漫,但安娜另有所思。

Are you feeling nervous Anna?

安娜,你感到緊張嗎?

Nervous? Why?

緊張?為什麼?

Being out on your own with Tom.

單獨和湯姆出來。

What are you going to talk about?

你要說點什麼呢?

Don't worry.

別擔心。

I can handle this, besides I want Tom's ideas about developing a new plastic vegetable.

我能應付,而且我想聽聽湯姆關於開發新型塑料蔬菜的建議。

A plastic vegetable!

新型塑料蔬菜!

Oh right. Well, good luck.

好吧。祝你好運。

So, this is nice.

這太好了。

Finally, us together, on our own, me and you, pizza, red wine… expensive red wine, actually.

終於就剩我們倆了,還有披薩,紅酒……其實是很貴的紅酒。

Lovely, Tom.

太好了,湯姆。

You know Tom, Paul wants me to develop a new idea – plastic vegetables – I thought, maybe, you might like to help me?

湯姆,保羅讓我想出一個關於塑料蔬菜的點子,我認為也許你能幫我?

Come on Anna, we're not here to talk business.

拜託,安娜,我們來這裡不是為了討論公事的。

Tell me about you – the real Anna.

跟我說說你,真正的安娜是什麼樣。

Have you had many… err, many boyfriends before?

你之前有很多男朋友嗎?

That's a bit personal.

這問題有點私人。

What do you think about plastic peas?

你覺得塑料豌豆怎麼樣?

Can you not switch off from work for one minute?

您能不能有一會兒不談工作呢?

Tom. I think you and me are very similar – we're a good team.

湯姆,我認為我們很像,我們是優秀的團隊。

If we could come up with a great idea for Paul then who knows… we may get to travel the world selling it together?

如果我們給保羅想出好主意,那麼誰知道呢……我們可能會一起去世界各地銷售呢?

Oh, I see.

我懂了。

I hadn't thought of it like that. Right well…

我竟然沒想到。好吧,那麼……

Your pizzas… madam… sir.

你的披薩,女士,先生。

Thanks.

謝謝。

Tom, I think you'll need some help cutting that.

湯姆,我想你需要我幫你來切。

Thanks.

謝謝。

. . . . . .


Mmm, you smell nice… or is that the pizza?

你聞起來好香,或者是披薩的味道?

I've got it!

我知道了!

What?

什麼?

Plastic aubergines!

塑料茄子!

Plastic aubergines?

塑料茄子?

Yes. Plastic aubergines.

對,塑料茄子。

They would look great on this table – a sort of decoration.

它們擺在桌上很好看,是一種裝飾。

Yeah! And you could put sauces inside… or salt and pepper.

對!你可以把醬放在裡面或是鹽和胡椒。

You could be on to something here.

你可以做出很有價值的東西。

We need to put a proposal together, to give it to Paul.

我們應該一起做份提議,交給保羅。

But what should we say?

但我們應該怎麼寫?

Anna, your proposal needs to be brief but clear.

安娜,你的提議應該言簡意賅。

Use positive language to propose your idea to Paul.

用正面語言把你的想法提給保羅。

Use words like 'exceptional', 'fantastic', 'quality', and talk about how it would benefit the business by using words like 'profit', 'efficiency', and 'value for money'.

比如使用這些詞“傑出的”,“極好的”,“質量”,並用“利益”,“效率”和“等值”談談它會給公司帶來的好處。

Good luck!

好運!

Are you OK Anna?

你還好嗎,安娜?

Yes. Just writing some things down.

是的,只是寫點東西。

OK, well write down how we could target restaurants and cafes.

好的,寫上我們如何以餐廳和咖啡店為目標。

They'll be begging for our vegetables.

他們會求著要我們的蔬菜。

Oh this is so exciting… let's drink to our… succ… Oh!

太激動人心了,讓我們慶祝……噢!

Tom! What have you done?

湯姆!你做了什麼!

You've knocked red wine all over me… and my notebook.

你把紅酒都打翻在我身上和我的筆記本上了。

Ermm, sorry. We had better get you out of that dress.

對不起,我們最好把你的裙子脫了。

. . . . . .

Hmm, what a mess and what a date!

真是一團糟的約會!

But what may be lacking in romance is made up for in a potentially successful business deal.

但也許缺少浪漫可以促成一次將會成功的生意。

Let's find out how it's going much much later at Tom's flat…

讓我們看看之後在湯姆的公寓裡發生了什麼。

… this exceptional product has fantastic potential…

這個不同尋常的產品有極好的潛力……

Say 'demand for this plastic aubergine will reach melting point! '

對塑料茄子的需求會到達至高點。

My little joke.

我開的小玩笑。

… by making the production more efficient, our customers will get value for money and our profits will increase.

通過製造出更有效的產品,我們的顧客會物有所值,公司也會盈利。

There, done.

寫好了。

Great. We can pitch this to Paul first thing on Monday morning.

太好了。我們可以週一早上先找保羅說去。

So now, maybe we can get back to our date?

那麼現在也許我們能繼續約會了?

Look I saved some of that pizza.

我帶回了一些披薩。

It's all cold! Anyway, I had better go.

都涼了!總之,我最好走了。

It's late and I want to tidy up this proposal.

很晚了,而且我想整理一下提議。

But it's been great. I can't wait till next time.

但這次很愉快,我等不及到下一次了。

Bbbut… Next time?

但……下次?

. . . . . .

Well, that went well!

一切順利!

The pizza may be cold but Anna and Tom have developed a red hot proposal.

披薩也許涼了,但是安娜和湯姆想出了一個很棒的提案。

Here's a reminder of some of the words you might want to use to make your business proposal stand out…

這些是你可以用來讓商業提案出類拔萃的用詞。

Exceptional! Fantastic! Quality. Profit. Efficiency. Value for money.

傑出的!極好的!質量。利益。效率。等值。

So with the proposal written, Tom and Anna just need to convince Paul – and that means pitching their idea.

有了這份提案,湯姆和安娜只需說服保羅了,這意味著他們要推銷自己的想法。

Find out how they get on next time. Bye for now.

下次看看他們進展如何。再見了。


分享到:


相關文章: