「英語夜讀」Song to Celia(內附音頻)

英語夜讀:

Song to Celia

致西莉亞

Ben Jonson

本·瓊森

「英語夜讀」Song to Celia(內附音頻)

Drink to me only with thine eyes,

請用你的眼神為我祝酒,

And I will pledge with mine;

我也用我的眼神為你乾杯!

Or leave a kiss but in the cup,

願你把一個熱吻留在杯中,

And I'll not look for wine.

天下醇醪算它最美;

「英語夜讀」Song to Celia(內附音頻)

The thirst that from the soul doth rise

我靈魂渴望著這一杯啊,

Doth ask a drink divine;

啜飲一口也心醉。

But might I of Jove's Nectar sup,

即使眾神仙獻出他們的美酒,

I would not change for thine.

我也不願交換這神聖的一杯!

I sent thee late a rosy wreath,

我曾經贈你一環玫瑰,

Not so much honoring thee

不是為榮耀和獻媚;

「英語夜讀」Song to Celia(內附音頻)

As giving it a hope ,that there

只為花環祈福,

It could not wither'd be.

願它永不枯萎。

But thou thereon didst only breathe,

蒙你對它親吻呼吸,

And sent'st it back to me;

又把花環給我送回;

Since when it grows and smells,I swear,

從此它永久鮮豔、芳香,

Not of itself, but thee.

只因你賜給它無比光輝!

「英語夜讀」Song to Celia(內附音頻)

點擊文章底部瞭解更多,快速掌握髮音技巧。

後語:堅持是一種信仰,專注是一種態度!每一次您的轉發,就是對我們的認同和鼓勵!親們,喜歡就積極轉發吧,您的每一次轉發,都是我們持續的原創動力。原創的路上感恩有您一路同行!!!

關注“英語週報”頭條號,最原創、最海量、最有價值、最有內容、最有情懷的深度閱讀平臺。


分享到:


相關文章: