英語美文-forever friend

A friend walks in when the rest of the world walks out.

“別人都走開的時候,朋友仍與你在一起。”

Sometimes in life, you find a special friend;

有時候在生活中,你會找到一個特別的朋友;

英語美文-forever friend


Someone who changes your life just by being part of it.

他只是你生活中的一部分內容,卻能改變你整個的生活。

Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop;

他會把你逗得開懷大笑;

英語美文-forever friend


Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world.

他會讓你相信人間有真情。

Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it.

他會讓你確信,真的有一扇不加鎖的門,在等待著你去開啟。

英語美文-forever friend


This is Forever Friendship.

這就是永遠的友誼。

When you're down, and the world seems dark and empty, your forever friend lifts you up in spirits and makes that dark and empty world suddenly seem bright and full.

當你失意,當世界變得黯淡與空虛,你真正的朋友會讓你振作起來,原本黯淡、空虛的世界頓時變得明亮和充實。

英語美文-forever friend


Your forever friend gets you through the hard times, the sad times, and the confused times.

你真正的朋友會與你一同度過困難、傷心和煩惱的時刻。

If you turn and walk away, your forever friend follows.

你轉身走開時,真正的朋友會緊緊相隨。

英語美文-forever friend


If you lose your way, your forever friend guides you and cheers you on.

你迷失方向時,真正的朋友會引導你,鼓勵你。

Your forever friend holds your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay.

真正的朋友會握著你的手,告訴你一切都會好起來的。

英語美文-forever friend


And if you find such a friend, you feel happy and complete, because you need not worry.

如果你找到了這樣的朋友,你會快樂,覺得人生完整,因為你無需要再憂慮。

You have a forever friend for life, and forever has no end.

你擁有了一個真正的朋友,永永遠遠,永無止境。

英語美文-forever friend



分享到:


相關文章: