伊索寓言23:狐狸與鶴(下),少兒中英文+MP3,讀故事學英語


伊索寓言23:狐狸與鶴(下),少兒中英文+MP3,讀故事學英語


The Fox and the Crane

狐狸與鶴(下)

Mr. Fox finished his soup, but Mrs. Crane ate almost nothing. Mrs. Crane is very hungry right now.

狐狸先生喝完了他的湯,但是鶴太太幾乎都沒有喝到什麼。

Fox: Why didn't you finish your soup? You don't like soup?

為什麼你不喝完你的湯呢? 你不喜歡湯嗎?

Crane: Yes, I like soup. But I am not very hungry today.

不,我喜歡湯。只是我今天不是很餓。

Fox: Too bad. The soup was very good. I'm full。

那太糟糕了。這湯真的很好喝呢!我已經飽了。

Crane: I must go home now. Bye-bye.

我必須回家了。再見!

Fox: Come again. Next time, I will cook you something more delicious. Bye.

再來作啊!下次我還會為你準備更好吃的東西。再見!

Mrs. Crane runs home. She is very hungry. She goes home and drinks a bottle of milk. Mrs. Crane is very angry.

鶴太太跑回了家,她非常的餓。她回到家並且喝了一瓶牛奶。鶴太太非常的生氣。

Crane: Mr. Fox tricked me. I am very mad. What shall I do? Hmm…I have a great idea!

狐狸先生戲弄了我。我很惱。我該怎麼辦?嗯…我有個好主意!

The next day, Mrs. Crane telephones Mr. Fox.

第二天,鶴太太給狐狸先生撥了一個電話。

Fox: Hello.

喂?

Crane: Mr. Fox, this is Mrs. Crane. Thank you for lunch yesterday.

狐狸先生,我是鶴太太。謝謝你昨天招待的午餐。

Fox: It was nothing. So why did you call?沒什麼。

你為什麼要打電話給我呢?

Crane: This time, I want to invite you for lunch. I am preparing your favorite dish.

這次我想要請你到我家吃午餐。我正在準備你最愛吃的東西。

Fox: Really? I know the way to your house. I will come right away.

真的嗎?我知道怎麼去你家。我馬上就到。

Mr. Fox rushes to Mrs. Crane's house. He smells fish outside the house.

狐狸先生快速衝到鶴太太的家。他在屋子外聞到了魚的香味。

Fox: I can smell fish, my favorite dish. I'm so hungry.

我可以聞到魚的香味,我最愛吃的東西。我好餓呀!

(Mr. Fox wets his mouth and strokes his stomach.)

(狐狸先生舔了舔嘴巴,還拍了拍他的肚子)

Mrs. Crane opens the door.

鶴太太開了門。

Crane: Mr. Fox, welcome! You came very quickly. Are you hungry?

狐狸先生,歡迎,歡迎!你來得好快呀。你餓嗎?

Fox: Yes, I am. Can we eat now?

對呀,我餓了。我們現在可以吃了嗎?

Crane: Of course. I'll bring in the fish right away.

當然, 我馬上就把魚端出來。

Mrs. Crane brings in the fish from the kitchen. But the fish is not on a plate. It is inside a long narrow bottle. Mr. Fox looks surprised. His eyes are about to pop out.

鶴太太從廚房裡端出了魚。但是並不是放在盤子上。而是在又長又窄的瓶子裡頭。狐狸先生看起來非常吃驚。他的眼睛快要爆出來了。

Crane: Let's eat. Mmmm…Delicious, isn't it, Mr. Fox?

讓我們吃吧。嗯…好吃,對不對呀?狐狸先生。

Fox: It looks very good.

看起來不錯。

Crane: But why aren't you eating?

但是為什麼你不吃呢?

Fox: I will. Mr. Fox tries to eat the fish, but he can't get it out from the long, narrow bottle. Mr. Fox has a short mouth and tongue. He realizes his mistake, and can't say anything.

我會的。狐狸先生試著要吃魚,但是他卻無法將它們從又長又窄的瓶子中取出。狐狸先生有的是短短的嘴巴和舌頭。他認識到自己錯了,而且不能說什麼。

Crane: This is the most delicious fish in the world. I will have another. How about you, Mr. Fox?

這真是世界上最好吃的魚了。我要再來一些。你呢,狐狸先生。

Fox: No, thank you. I think I have a stomachache.

不了,謝謝。我想我肚子有點痛。

Crane: That's too bad.

真糟糕。

Fox: I must go home now.

我必須回家了,再見。 Bye.再見。

Crane: Good-bye, Mr. Fox! Come again! Ha, ha, ha…

再見,狐狸先生! 下次再來啊!哈,哈,哈…

Mr. Fox rushes home in shame. Mrs. Crane sees Mr. Fox running away and keeps on laughing.

狐狸不好意思地衝回家。鶴太太看著狐狸先生跑掉了,她不停地笑著。

MORALIf you trick others, someday you will be tricked, too.

如果你愚弄別人,有一天,你也會被愚弄。

寓言啟示:

伊索寓言故事狐狸和鶴,這個故事告訴我們,人與人之間需要更多的真誠,而不是自以為是的小聰明,沒有一個人會願意活在欺騙與虛假中,以牙還牙,你對他人不善,也不要奢求他人與你為善。真誠地面對每一個人,你會得到許多。


分享到:


相關文章: