伊索寓言18:鄉下老鼠和城裡老鼠-下,中英文+MP3,讀故事學英語


伊索寓言18:鄉下老鼠和城裡老鼠-下,中英文+MP3,讀故事學英語


The Country Mouse And the City Mouse

鄉下老鼠和城市老鼠(下)

Look! Cheese!

看!奶酪!

Stop! Don't touch it!

別動!不要動它!

Why not ? ! I love cheese.

為什麼?我喜歡奶酪。

That is a mousetrap. If you eat the cheese, you will get trapped. Be carefull.

那是個捕鼠器,如果你吃那個奶酪,你就會被抓住的。小心。

Oh, I didn't know.

哦,我不知道。

The City Mouse and the Country Mouse climb up to the kitchen table.

城市老鼠和鄉下老鼠爬上廚房的桌子。

You eat like this every day? There is so much food.

你每天都這樣吃嗎?這裡有這麼多的食物。

Here , try this chocolate cake.

這裡,嚐嚐這塊巧克力蛋糕。

Mmm. It's so soft, so sweet, and so very delicious.

嗯,它很軟、很甜又這麼的好吃。

Try this butter cookie, too.

再嚐嚐這塊奶油餅乾。

Yummy! Yummy! I want some more.

好吃!好吃!我還要吃一點。

Shh…Be quiet. I hear something.

噓… 安靜,我聽到什麼了。

What ?

什麼?

Vh—oh , it's Old Yellow.

哦,不!那是老黃。

Who's Old Yellow?

誰是老黃?

It's the master's dog. Hide behind the cake!

它是主人的狗,躲在蛋糕後面!

Why?

為什麼?

Don't ask questions! Just hide!

別問了,只管躲著就是了。

Old Yellow comes in the kitchen. Grrrrr ……Old Yellow starts sniffing around the kitchen table.

老黃來到了廚房。唔…老黃開始在廚房的桌子邊聞味道。

( in a whisper ) Stay still!!! Don't breathe, Don't make a sound!

(輕聲細語)不要動!不要呼吸,不要發出任何聲音。

I smell mice, Come out, come out.

我聞道老鼠了,出來,出來。

Wherever you are! Arf! Arf! Arf! Old Yellow starts barking and running around the table.

不管你在哪兒!汪!汪!汪!老黃開始繞著桌子邊狂叫和跑著。

I'm so afraid.

我好害怕。

Me, too, But, get ready to run!

我也是,但是準備好逃跑!

( Voice come from the living room ) Come here,old Yellow! You need a bath.

(來自客廳的聲音)來這兒,老黃!你要洗澡了。

I'll be back , Grrrrr ……

我會回來的,唔…

Old Yellow leaves the kitchen growling.

老黃咆哮著離開廚房。

Thank goodness! Old Yellow is gone, We are safe now.

感謝老天!老黃走了,我們現在安全了。

My goodness ! How can you live here?

我的天!你怎麼能住在這裡?

It's not too bad . You just have to be careful. Let's have some more cookies.

又不是很糟,你只要小心點就行了。讓我們多吃點餅乾吧。

Are you sure it is safe?

你確定安全了嗎?

Of course. Let's eat, I am still hungry.

當然。我們吃吧,我還餓著呢。

The City Mouse and the Country Mouse start eating again. This time, Flufly, a cat , appears .

城市老鼠和鄉下老鼠又開始吃了。這一次,毛毛,一隻貓,出現了。

Meow , Meow , Meow , I smell mice.

喵!喵!喵!我聞到老鼠了

Come out , come out, wherever you are!

出來,出來,從你在的地方出來!

Flufly sees the two mice and jumps up on the table.

貓貓看到那兩隻老鼠並跳到桌子上。

Oh , there you are!

喔,你們在這裡呀!

Quick!! Jump!!! Run! Run ! Run ! Run for your life!

快!!跳!!!跑!跑!跑呀!快逃命呀!

Help me! Help me! I didn't know where to run!

救救我!救救我!我不知道要跑到哪裡去?

Here ! This way ! Hurry ! Hurry! Hurry!

這裡!這個方向!快!快!快!

Inside my hole! Quickly!

到我的洞裡來!快!

The City Mouse and the Country Mouse run into the mousehole. Both of them are out of breath, but they are safe.

城市老鼠和鄉下老鼠跑到老鼠洞裡。他們兩個上氣不接下氣,可是他們安全了。

Are you okay ? ( out of breath )

你還好嗎?(喘不過氣)

Yes , But I am very scared.

還好,但是我非常害怕。

Don't worry . Fluffy can't get in here.

別擔心,毛毛沒辦法進來。

How can you live here ? It's so dangerous.

你怎麼能住在這裡?這裡太危險了。

It's not too bad. You just have to be a fast runner.

還不是很糟,你只要跑得快一點。

I'm going back home.

我要回家了。

Why ? Please stay a little longer.

為什麼?請再待久一點嗎!

No , thanks . The city is too dangerous.

不了,謝謝。城市太危險了。

But there is still a lot of food left.

可是還剩下很多事物。

You can eat it all,I'm going back to the country, and eat my dry bread and corn.

你可以把他們都吃了,我要回到鄉下去,吃我的烤麵包和玉米

But they taste terrible.

但是那很難吃呀。

Perhaps . But there are not trucks , dogs , or cats in the country.

或許吧,但是鄉下沒有卡車、狗或貓。

You are a lucky mouse.

你是隻幸運的老鼠。

MORAL: Mental comfort is more important than physical comfort.

精神安逸比物質充裕更重要。

寓言啟示:

伊索寓言故事之鄉下的老鼠和城裡的老鼠,這個故事告訴我們精神安逸比物質充裕更重要,這個故事還告訴我們城市生活與鄉村生活的不同,適合自己的才是最好的。


分享到:


相關文章: