03.05 老友记 第一季 第十七集 中英文台词 完整版 Part 4

你可把我问倒了

You got me.

没错.

Right.

服务员 这道菜不是有沙拉配吗

Excuse me.Doesn't this come with a side salad?

那 你会打电话给他吗

So, um, are you gonna call him?

怎么 你认为他喜欢我

What? Do you think he likes me?

不 是乔伊

No, Joey.

不 他很聪明 他会想通的

No, no, he is so smart. He'll figure it out.

想吃鸡肉吗

Do you want some chicken?

不 带脸的食材不吃

No. No food with a face.

你一点没变

You have not changed!

你也一样

Yeah, you too.

记得我们吗

Hi, remember us?

你刚打电话给我们

Um, okay.You just called a little while ago

说要在入院表格上签名

about needing a signature on the admissions form.

但我们需要一张全新的表格

Well, it turns out we need a whole new one

因为我

because uh, you see,

我又写错名字了 因为

I-I, I put the wrong name again.'causeum...

你就是那么笨

You're that stupid.

对 我就是那么笨

I am. I'm that stupid.

我要用支票付帐

Yeah, and and, I'm just gonna pay for this with a check.

你不知道保险会给付吗

Well, you know your insurance will cover that.

我知道 只是我也没那么聪明

Yeah, I know... ..I'm I'm just not that bright either.

最糟糕的情况是

Okay, worst case scenario.

假如你永远不会有爸爸的感觉

Say you never feel like a father.

假设你儿子永远不会跟你有感情

Say your son never feels connected to you, as one.

假设他的恋爱观将会受此影响

Say all of his relationships are affected by this.

你这话有重点吗

Do you have a point?

你觉得我有没有呢

You know, you think I would.

这只猴子怎么了

What's up with the simian?

只是毛球

It's just a fur ball.

好吧 该谁了

Okay...whose turn is it?

你 我刚拼出的"肾"得了43分

Yours, I just got 43 points for 'KIDNEY'.

不 你没得分 你拼的是"月"

No, no, you got zero points for 'IDNEY'.

不对 我有上半边 跑哪儿去了

I had a 'K'. Where's where's my 'K'?

快帮我 我的猴子吞了个字母

You've got to help me my monkey swallowed a 'K'!

把你的动物带走!

You go get that animal outta here.

不 你不明白

No, no you don't understand

the animal hospital is way across town

他噎到了 我不知道怎么办

he'schoking I don't know what else to do.

-怎么回事 -马塞尔吞了一个拼字字母

- What's goin' on?- Marcel swallowed a Scrabble tile.

Excuse me This hospital is for people!

小姐 他是人 他有名字

Lady, he is people.He has a name, okay?

他爱看"挑战自我"节目

He watches Jeopardy!

如果没人盯着他 他还会自摸

He he touches himself when nobody's watching.

-拜托 有点爱心吧 -我替它看看

- Please, please have a heart! - I'll take a look at him.

-谢谢 麦克 -瑞秋

- Oh, thank you. Michael. - Rachel.

-什么 -莫妮卡

- What? - Monica.

Hey.

厄休拉

Urse...

你怎么会在这儿 我一直打电话找你

ah, what're you doing here? I've been trying to call you.

听我说

Listen, um...

不 别叫我听 我知道你的意思

No, no, no, don't say "listen." I know that "listen."

我对别人这么说过

I've said that "listen."

抱歉

I'm sorry.

我不懂 你这是怎么了

I don't get it.What happened?

你在桥下说过的话呢

What about everything you said under the bridge?

这样...

Yeah, um...

你得忘记我在桥下说过的话

You should just forget about what I said under the bridge,

我那一夜喝醉了 全是胡言乱语

I was talkin' crazy that night, I was so drunk!

你不喝酒

You don't drink.

没错 我不喝酒

That's right, I don't ..

但我爱你爱得如痴如醉

But I was, I was drunk on you!

厄休拉

Oh, Urse...

我们是没有结果的

Okay, yeah, so it's not gonna work.

为什么 因为我是菲比的朋友吗

Why? Is it because I'm friends with Phoebe?

如果是 你愿意不和她来往吗

If it was, would you stop hanging out with her?

不行 我办不到

No. No, I, I couldn't do that.

那没错 就是因为她

Um, then yes, it's 'cause of Phoebe!

所以 不是她就是我

So, you know, it's either her or me.

那么我只能说抱歉了

Then, uh, then I'm sorry.

忘了你会是很难的一件事

You're gonna be really, really hard to get over.

我知道

I know...

我不知是因为我们要分手还是怎样

I don't know whether it's just 'cause we're breakin' up or what,

你从未这么漂亮过

but you have never looked so beautiful.

真的

Really?

-菲比 -什么事

- Pheebs? - Yeah. Oooh...

它看起来好小

He looks so tiny.

-我们刚听说 -他没事吧

- We just got the message. - Is he alright?

没事 医生已取出字母了

Yeah. The doctor got the 'K' out.

他还发现另外两个

He also found an 'M' and an 'O'.

我们猜他是想拼出"猴子"二字

We think he was trying to spell out 'MONKEY.'

医生说它已无大碍 它刚睡着

Well, the doctor says he's gonna be fine, he's just sleeping now.

那 你现在有当爸爸的感觉没

So, you feel like a dad yet?

没有 干嘛问

No, why?

拜托 你办到了 你做了必须做的

Hey, come on, you came through, you did what you had to do.

有爸爸的味道了

That is very dad.

看他醒了

Oh, look, he's waking up!

小猴子 感觉如何

hey, fella! How you doing?

上菜了

Here it is!

谁点的左宗棠鸡

Who ordered General Sal's chicken?

这不可能是左宗棠鸡

It could've been General Sal!

快看 快看 丑裸男在跳呼拉图舞

Look, look, Ugly Naked Guy is doing the hula!

嗨 乔伊

Hi, Joey!

嗨 朋友们

Hi, amigos!

看啊 罗斯 马塞尔在用遥控器

Look, Ross, Marcel's got the remote.

问题是 他根本不喜欢这个节目

The thing is, he doesn't like the program!


老友记 第一季 第十七集 中英文台词 完整版 Part 4

以上内容均为网络免费获取资源加工整理,仅限学习交流使用

需要完整版请私信或留言


分享到:


相關文章: