Those who could hurt you the most are the ones that you love the most. 能把你傷得最痛的人通常都是你愛得最深的人。
Sometimes following your heart means breaking someone else's.有時候,跟隨自己的心意味著傷害別人的心。
Giving up doesn't always mean you’re weak; sometimes it means you're strong enough to let go.放棄不總是意味著你軟弱,有時候說明你足夠強大去放手。
I'm amazed by how quickly I forget what I'm doing. 我被自己忘記自己要幹嘛的速度給驚呆了。
Destiny sometimes takes us into troubled waters. Not to drown us, but to cleanse us. 命運有時把我們浸到一灘渾水中,不是為了溺死我們,而是為了讓我們得到淨化。
Distance doesn't mean anything when someone means everything. 如果一個人對你很重要,那距離對你就不再重要了。
The one who’s good in taking care of other people is the same person who needs someone to take care of them. 善於照顧別人的人,其實也同樣需要別人的關心照顧。
I wish you were here. 多希望你在這兒。
Always listen to your Heart. 總是傾聽自己內心的聲音。
I wish I could go back to the day I met you and walk the hell away. 我希望我可以回到和你相遇的那一天,然後,頭也不回地走掉。
【話題討論】我最喜歡的一句是“Those who could hurt you the most are the ones that you love the most. 能把你傷得最痛的人通常都是你愛得最深的人”,你呢?歡迎在評論區留言!
閱讀更多 毒舌學姐0 的文章