英文有聲繪本《My friend is sad》我的朋友不高興了

[美] 莫·威廉斯

《My friend is sad》

我的朋友不高興了

My friend is sad.

我的朋友今天不開心。

I will make him happy!

我要讓他高興起來!

Yee-haw!

呀-哈!

A cowboy!

一個牛仔!

Ohhh...

哦...

Gerald loves cowboys.

傑拉爾德喜歡牛仔。

But he is still sad.

但他仍然不開心。

A clown!

一個小丑!

Qhhh...哦...

Clowns are funny.

小丑很有趣。

But he is still sad.

但他仍然不開心。

A robot!

機器人!

How could anyone be sad around a robot!?

怎麼會有人如此傷心呢,哪怕有個機器人在他身邊。

Ohhh...

哦...

Gerald.

傑拉爾德。

Piggie!

小豬

I am sorry.I wanted to make you happy.

對不起。我想讓你高興起來。

But you are still sad.

但是你仍然很不開心。

I am not sad now.

我現在已經不傷心了。

I am happy!

我很開心!

You are happy?你很開心?

I am happy because you are here!

我很高興啊,因為你在這兒啊!

But I was so sad, Piggie.

但是我還是有點傷心,小豬。

So very sad!

特別難過!

I saw a cowboy!

剛才我看到了一個牛仔!

But you love cowboys!

可是,你不是喜歡牛仔嗎?

I do.I love cowboys.

是的。我是喜歡牛仔。

But you were not there to see him!

但是剛才你沒有看到他!

Well,in fact,I...

好吧,實際上,我...

There was more!

還有更多!

Then I saw a clown!

過了一會兒,我又看到了一個小丑!

A funny,funny clown!

一個特別特別有趣的小丑!

But you were not there to see him!

但是你沒看到他!

But...

但是...

There was more!

還有還有!

I saw a robot!

我看到了一個機器人!

A cool,cool robot!

一個特別特別酷的機器人!

And my best friend was not there to see it with me.

我最好的朋友沒能跟我一起看到他。

But... Um... You see...

但是...嗯... 你看到的...

I am here now!

我現在不是在這兒了嗎!

You are!You are here now!

你在!你現在在這兒了!

My friend is here now!

我的朋友終於在這兒了!

I need my friends.我需要我的朋友。

You need new glasses...

你需要一副新眼鏡...