Lost and Found
失而復得
Dad:'It's a happy day. I have a new tie.”
爸爸:“今天真開心,我有了一條新領帶。”
Mom:"I have a new umbrella."
媽媽:“我擁有了一把新傘。”
Girl:"Look! I have a new dress!"
女孩:“看!我有了一條新裙子!”
Girl:"Where is your new coat?"
女孩:“你的新外套在哪裡?”
Mom:"Whose coat is that?"
媽媽:“那是誰的外套?”
Boy:"That is my coat."
男孩:“那是我的外套。”
Waiter:"Here you are."
服務員:“給你。”
Boy:"Thank you."
男孩:“謝謝。”
Waiter:"Is this your handbag?"
服務員:“這是你的手提包嗎?”
Boy:"No, It's her handbag."
男孩:“不,這是她的手提包。”
Waiter:"Is this your car?"
服務員:“這是你的車嗎?”
Mom:"No, It's his car."
媽媽:“不,這是他的車。”
Waiter:"Is this your pen?"
服務員:“這是你們的鋼筆嗎?”
Family:"No, It's your pen!"
大家庭:“不,這是你的鋼筆!”
Waiter:"Haha.. Thank you! It's my pen."
服務員:“哈哈..謝謝你們!這是我的鋼筆。”
閱讀更多 貝殼學堂beike 的文章