小公主系列是由英國著名插畫家和作家 Tony Ross 著作。他的畫作以調皮活潑著稱,具有強烈的情感張力。有多部作品被改編成動畫。曾三度榮獲"最佳繪者銀畫筆刷獎"。其作品家喻戶曉,暢銷世界各地...
這次有著同年齡階段孩子的天真和任性的小公主要去野營啦~她說不需要任何人的幫助,可是真的沒有接受幫助嗎?趕快一起從繪本里找答案吧!
"Where are you going, Little Princess?" asked the King.
"你要去哪兒,小公主?"國王問。
"I'm going camping." said the Little Princess.
"我要去野營。"小公主說。
"Let me carry your bags,then." said the Queen.
"那麼,讓我幫你拿行李吧。"王后說。
"No!" said the Little Princess.
"不!"小公主說。
"I want to do it by myself!"
"我想自己做這件事!"
"You can go on my horse!" suggested the General.
"你可以騎我的馬!"將軍建議道。
"No!" said the Little Princess,"I want to do it by myself!"
"不!"小公主說,"我想自己做這件事!"
"My boats will help to take your bags," said the Admiral.
"我的船會幫你拿行李的,"海軍上將說。
"No!" said the Little Princess,"I want to do it by myself!"
"不!"小公主說,"我想自己做這件事!"
And so,the Little Princess set off, all by herself and soon found a beautiful place to camp.
於是,小公主一個人出發了,很快她就找到了一個露營的好地方。
But when she looked in her bag,she found that she had forgotten to bring her tent.
但當她翻看包包時,發現她忘記帶帳篷了。
So when the Little Princess went off to find something to use as a tent,the Prime Minister secretly set up his for her.
因此,當小公主出去找東西做帳篷時,首相偷偷地為她搭了一個帳篷。
"Oh bothe!" said the Little Princess when she returned.
"哦,不好!"小公主回來時說。
"I must have brought a tent after all.I am so forgetful.I think I will make supper."
"我一定是帶了一個帳篷來。我太健忘了。我想我要做晚飯了。"
But when she looked in her bags,she found that she had forgotten a tin opener.
但當她看著包時,發現她忘了帶開罐頭的開罐器。
She had forgotten a tin as well,so she went to look for something to eat.
同時她也忘了帶罐頭,所以她出去找吃的東西。
While she was away,the Cook made a wonderful supper ready for her return.
當她不在時,廚師為她準備了一頓豐盛的晚餐。
Although she could not remember making it,it was very tasty.
雖然她記不起來做飯了,但晚餐味道不錯。
"Time for bed!" the Little Princess thought.
"到上床睡覺的時間了!"小公主想。
But she had forgotten to bring a blanket and a pillow.
但她忘記帶毯子和枕頭了。
While she was away,looking for something to sleep on ...
當她離開,要找點東西睡覺的時候...
...the Maid made up a lovey camp bed.
...女僕做了一張可愛的行軍床。
"Oh BODDLE!" said the Little Princess.
"哦,BODDLE!"小公主說。
"I must have forgotten I had that."
"我一定是忘了我還有這個。"
So the Little Princess tumbled into bed,and fell into a happy sleep.
於是小公主倒在床上,睡了個好覺。
She would have cuddled Gilbert,if she had remembered to bring him.
如果她沒有忘記帶她的Gilbert,她一定會抱著Gilbert睡覺。
In the morning,she looked in her bag for her towel and toothbrush,but she had forgotten to bring them.
早上,她在包裡找她的毛巾和牙刷,但她忘記帶了。
Then she spotted them,under a bush.
然後,她在灌木叢中發現了它們。
"I must have put them there in my sleep!" she said.
"我一定是在睡夢中把它們放在那裡了!"她說。
After her wash,she sat down,to think of something to do.
洗漱完畢後,她坐下來,想想還要做點什麼。
As there was NOTHING to do,the Little Princess packed her bags again and set off home.
由於沒什麼事可做了,小公主再次收拾行李,回家。
"Funny," she thought,"these bags seem heavier than they were yesterday.My stuff must have grown."
"有趣,"她想,"這些袋子感覺比昨天要重。我的東西一定是長大了。"
On the way back,she met the Gardener.
在回來的路上,她遇到了園丁。
"Shall I help you with those heavy bags?" he said.
"我幫你拿那些沉甸甸的袋子吧?"他說。
"NO,thanks!" said the Little Princess.
"不,謝謝!"小公主說。
"I want to do it by myself!"
"我想自己做這件事!"
When she got home,everyone met her at the gate.
她到家時,大家都在門口迎接她。
"How was your camping holiday?" they asked.
"你的野營之旅怎麼樣?"他們問。
"It was WONDERFUL!" said the Little Princess.
"好極了!"小公主說。
"But I am tired now,because ...
"但我現在累了,因為…
...I DID IT ALL BY MYSELF!"
…我自己做了所有的事情!"
閱讀更多 卡蜜兒讀繪本 的文章