03.01 老友記 第一季 第九集 中英文臺詞 完整版 Part 3

錢德勒 你今晚會來嗎

Chandler, will you just come in already?

不 我喜歡和這些節慶保持安全距離

No, I prefer to keep a safe distance from all this merriment.

注意 南瓜派來了

Look out, incoming pumpkin pie!

好吧 雖然你填料的時候我們大家都笑了

Ok, we all laughed when you did it with the stuffing,

但是這會不好笑了

but that's not funny anymore.

喂 莫妮卡 我有一個問題

Hey, Monica, I got a question.

我沒看到土豆泥

I don't see any tater tots.

這不叫問題

That's not a question.

但是我的媽媽總是做的

But my mom always makes them.

這就像是個傳統

It's like a tradition.

用叉子叉起一小片火雞 配上點藍莓醬

ou get a little piece of turkey on your fork, a little cranberry sauce,

再加土豆泥

and a tot!

我因為疾病不能和家人團聚已經夠倒黴了

It's bad enough I can't be with my family because of my disease.

好吧 好吧

All right, fine.

今晚的土豆分別要切塊

Tonight's potatoes will be both mashed with lumps,

還要做土豆泥

and in the form of tots.

好了 我要去和我沒出生的寶寶說話了

Ok, I'm off to talk to my unborn child.

好吧 媽媽從不打我

Ah! Ok, Mom never hit.

好 搞定了

Ok, all done.

什麼 菲比 你把土豆都搗爛了

What, Phoebe, did you whip the potatoes?

羅斯要吃土豆塊呢

Ross needs lumps!

哦 很抱歉 我以為

Oh, I'm sorry, oh, I just,

我以為搗爛了以後

I thought we could have them whipped

然後加一些豌豆和洋蔥呢

and then add some peas and onions.

為什麼我們要那樣做

Why would we do that?

嗯 因為我媽都是那樣做的

Well, 'cause then they'd be like my mom used to make them,

你知道 在她去世之前

you know, before she died.

好吧 第三種吃法出現

Ok, three kinds of potatoes coming up.

好了 大夥 再見感謝你們

Ok, good-bye you guys. Thanks for everything.

哦 對不起 哦 對不起

Oh, sorry! Oh, sorry!

剛才發生了一件最不可思議的事情

The most unbelievable thing has happened.

"超能狗"剛剛飛了了

Underdog has just gotten away.

那個氣球嗎

The balloon?

不 那個卡通角色

No, no, the actual cartoon character.

當然是那個氣球

Of course the balloon.

電視全是它的新聞

It's all over the news.

剛到美西百貨 他就斷線了

Right before he reached Macy's, he broke free

現在正在經過華盛頓廣場公園

and was spotted flying over Washington Square Park.

我要上屋頂去看 誰要去

I'm goin' to the roof, who's with me?

我不去了 我得走了

I can't, I gotta go.

來吧 80英尺的充氣狗在城市上空遊蕩

Come on. An 80-foot inflatable dog let loose over the city.

這種事發生的概率有多少

How often does that happen?

幾乎不會發生

Almost never.

拿上鑰匙

Got the keys...

隨時都可以開始

Anytime you're ready.

好的 好的 開始

Ok, ok, here we go.

這裡嗎 我得對著哪裡說啊

Ok, where am I talking to, here?

我的意思是

I mean, uh, well,

似乎只有一個通道

there is one way that seems to

可以傳遞聲波

offer a certain acoustical advantage, but

只要對準正前方就可以了

Just aim for the bump.

好的 開始了

Ok, ok, ok, ok, here goes.

你知道 我 你知道 我做不到

You know, I, you know, can't do this.

這太奇怪了 我感到自己象個傻瓜

Uh, this is too weird. I feel stupid.

那就別做了 沒關係的

So don't do it, it's fine.

你不必因為蘇珊做了你就非得做

You don't have to do it just because Susan does it.

你好嗎 寶寶 你好 你好

Hello, baby. Hello, hello.

剛看到這隻大狗的影子覆蓋公園

I loved the moment when you first saw

感覺真好玩

the giant dog shadow all over the park.

是的 但是他們必須把他射下來嗎

Yeah, but did they have to shoot him down?

這簡直太殘忍了

I mean, that was just mean.

現在火雞的外皮應該已經很脆了

Ok, right about now the turkey should be crispy on the outside,

裡面也應該很多汁了

juicy on the inside.

咱們還站在外面幹嘛

Why are we standing here?

等你開門 你拿著鑰匙呢

We're waiting for you to open the door. You got the keys.

我沒拿啊

No I don't.

你拿了 出來的時候 你說拿了鑰匙

Yes, you do. When we left, you said, "got the keys."

我沒有 我說 "拿上鑰匙"

No I didn't. I asked, "got the ke-eys?"

不不不 你是說"拿了鑰匙"

No, no, no, you said, "got the keys".

那麼你倆都沒有拿鑰匙了

Do either of you have the keys?

烤箱還開著呢

The oven is on.

哦 我得拿我的票

Oh, I gotta get my ticket!

等等 我們有一把你家的備用鑰匙

Wait, wait, we have a copy of your key.

快去拿 快去

Well then get it, get it!

你這種語氣無法加快我的速度

That tone will not make me go any faster.

-喬伊 -這個就可以了

- Joey! - That one will.

每個人都對我說 你得選個專業

And everyone's telling me, you gotta pick a major,

你得選個專業

you gotta pick a major.

於是我鼓起勇氣挑了古生物學

So, on a dare, I picked paleontology.

可能你不懂我正說什麼

And you have no idea what I'm saying,

我們得面對現實 你還是一個胎兒

because, let's face it, you're a fetus.

你應該正為你的鰓消失了而興高采烈

You're just happy you don't have gills anymore.

你不用老是說話

Look, you don't have to talk to it.

你也可以對它唱歌

You can sing to it if you want.

拜託 我才不想對著你的肚子唱歌呢

Oh, please. I am not singing to your stomach, ok?

進展如何

Hi, how's it goin?

噓 *我們來了*

Shh! *Here we come, *

*沿著街道走*

*walkin' down the street, *

*我們碰到的所有人*

*get the funniest looks from,*

*看起來都非常滑稽*

*everyone we meet. Hey, hey!*

未完


老友記 第一季 第九集 中英文臺詞 完整版 Part 3

以上內容均為網絡免費獲取資源加工整理,僅限學習交流使用

需要完整版請私信或留言


分享到:


相關文章: