英語乾貨|《老友記》中值得學習的100句經典生活英語(二)

I’m with you.

我同意你的觀點。

I was/will be there for you.

我支持(過)你。(還記得老友記主題曲最後一句嗎)

I’m all yours!

我全聽你的。

英語乾貨|《老友記》中值得學習的100句經典生活英語(二)

I’ll take care of it.

我會搞定的。

I would like to propose a toast.

(英美電影宴會婚禮場景經典句型;提議為什麼事情舉杯祝福時用:)

Lucky me!

我真走運/幸運!

Storage rooms give me creeps.

儲藏室讓我全身冒雞皮疙瘩。

What is with that guy?

那個傢伙到底怎麼了?

Plus, I’m gonna take you out a lot for free dinner.

(plus除此之外)

we’ve talked about the relationship and stuff.

(And stuff諸如此類)

Too bad we must return them.

很不幸,我們必須退還它們。(too bad開頭來描述一件糟糕的事情)

英語乾貨|《老友記》中值得學習的100句經典生活英語(二)

Take my word for it.

相信我。

The worst part is…

最糟糕的是......

I think I should give it a shot/go!

我覺得應該嘗試一下!

Now you tell me she’s not a knock-out!

你該不會說她不是個美人兒吧!

Be good!/be a man/be cool!

要聽話/像個男人的樣子/冷靜點

Nice save!

好撲救!(打圓場避免失態,來源於足球)

Man, you scared the shoot/crap out of me!

你把我嚇壞了!

Beat the crap out of sb

crap等於shoot,不過要稍微文雅一些;

You did it!你做到了!

或者還可以說I made it! 口語中要注意make, do等小詞的運用

Let’s make a deal!

我們做筆交易吧!

That was close!

好險!

英語乾貨|《老友記》中值得學習的100句經典生活英語(二)

How did it go with Ceria?

和Ceria怎麼樣了?

It’s not like (I did this on purpose).

並不是……(又是典型的繞彎子式美國思維了!這句話還可以換成Not that I did this on purpose)

How come you are working here?

你怎麼在這裡工作?(how come=why)

I’ll fix it!

我去搞定!


【小卡福利】

複製鏈接免費領取一節線上英語外教體驗課+綜合英語水平測評

http://www.acadsoc.com.cn/lps/wxhb/wxhb5.htm?search=668972


分享到:


相關文章: