少兒英語|小豬佩奇動畫片的英文版音頻,培養語感!第一季第40集

少兒英語|小豬佩奇動畫片的英文版音頻,培養語感!第一季第40集

小豬佩奇英文版音頻原文(第一季,第40集,Peppa.Pig.S01E40.Daddy.Gets.Fit爸爸減肥)

避免視頻動畫干擾,只保留純淨的音頻英語聆聽環境,培養兒童對英文的語感。不要錯過孩子的學英語黃金期,沒事兒就放聽,“磨耳朵”正當時!

少兒英語|小豬佩奇動畫片的英文版音頻,培養語感!第一季第40集

【中英文對話正文】

I'm Peppa Pig.

我是佩奇。

This is my little brother, George.

這是我的弟弟,喬治。

This is Mummy Pig.

這是我的媽媽。

And this is Daddy Pig.

這是我的爸爸。

Peppa pig.

小豬佩奇。

Daddy Gets Fit!

爸爸減肥!

Mummy Pig is watching a keep fit

program on television.

豬媽媽正在看一個健身節目。

Mummy Pig is watching a keep fit

program on television.

豬媽媽正在看一個健身節目。

Come on, now, that's right.

現在一起來吧,這就對了。

bend it, stretch it,

彎曲,伸展,

bend it, stretch it.

彎曲,伸展。

Ahhh!

啊!

And one and two

一 二

I love watching television.

我最喜歡看電視了。

and three and four

三 四

What's this, Mummy Pig?

這是什麼節目,豬媽媽?

and one and two

一 二

It's a program about doing

exercises to keep fit.

這個是減肥的健身節目。

Thank goodness!

謝天謝地!

I don't have to exercise!

我不需要健身!

I'm naturally fit.

我天生就很勻稱。

You don't look very fit, Daddy;

可你看上去一點也不勻稱,爸爸;

your tummy is a bit big!

你的肚子有點大!

I'm very fit! I'll show you!

我很勻稱的!我可以給你看看!

What shall I do first?

我該先做什麼呢?

Touch your toes. Like this!

先碰一下你的腳趾。像這樣!

Easy!

簡單!

Daddy! Stop pretending that

you can't touch your toes.

爸爸!不要假裝碰不到你的腳趾哦。

Err... I'm not pretending, Peppa.

呃。。。我並沒有假裝,佩奇。

Daddy Pig really cannot

touch his toes.

豬爸爸真的不能碰到他的腳趾。

Oh, dear, Daddy!

哦,天啊,豬爸爸!

That's not very good!

這樣可不太好哦!

Hmmm... Maybe I should

do a bit of exercise.

嗯。。。也許我應該做點鍛鍊了。

Yes, Daddy.

是的,爸爸。

And I will start... tomorrow!

我會去鍛鍊。。。明天!

Daddy Pig! You have to

start exercising now!

豬爸爸!你現在就應該開始鍛鍊了!

Oh!

哦!

Don't worry, Daddy,

I will help you.

不用擔心,爸爸,

我會幫你的,

Oh, alright! Peppa, you're

in charge of getting me fit.

哦,好吧!佩奇,你負責監督我減肥。

What should I do first?

我該先做什麼?

First, you must do some press-ups!

首先,你必須做些俯臥撐!

Easy!

簡單!

One, two.

一,二。

There.

你瞧。

Very good, Daddy.

很好,爸爸。

Now, I want you to do...

現在,我想你做。。。

One hundred!

做一百個!

One hundred?!

做一百個?!

Yes.

是的。

Come on, children,

help me make lunch.

來吧,孩子們,

來幫我做午餐吧。

I'll help as well.

我也來幫忙。

No, Daddy! You've got one

hundred press-ups to do.

不行,爸爸!

你還有一百個俯臥撐要做啊。

Oh. One... Two...Three...

哦。一。。。二。。。三。。。

Mummy Pig, Peppa and George

are in the kitchen making lunch.

豬媽媽,佩奇和喬治在廚房做午餐。

Four... Six...

四。。。六。。。

Mummy Pig, Peppa and George

are in the kitchen making lunch.

豬媽媽,佩奇和喬治在廚房做午餐。

Four... Six...

四。。。六。。。

Daddy Pig is still doing his press-ups.

豬爸爸仍然在做他的俯臥撐。

Seven!...

七!。。。

Daddy is doing very well.

爸爸表現得很好。

Eight!

八!

Daddy is doing very well.

爸爸表現得很好。

Nine!...

九!。。。

Yes,

是的,

Ten!...

十!。。。

I do hope he's not overdoing it.

我真的希望他不要做得過火了。

Eleven!...Twelve!...

十一!。。。十二!。。。

I'll go and see.

我出去看看。

Thirteen!... Fourteen!...

十三!。。。十四!。。。

Fifteen!...Sixteen!...

十五!。。。十六!。。。

Seventeen!..

十七!。。。

Daddy Pig! You're cheating!

豬爸爸!你在作弊!

You should be doing press-ups!

你應該在做俯臥撐!

Oh! Err...

哦!呃。。。

There was something interesting

on the TV.

電視裡的節目很有趣。

Naughty Daddy!

淘氣的爸爸!

Maybe Daddy will have more success

with my old exercise bike.

也許爸爸用我的的舊健身單車效果會更好。

Maybe Daddy will have more success

with my old exercise bike.

也許爸爸用我的的舊健身單車效果會更好。

Aha! This looks like fun!

啊哈!這個看上去有趣!

I'll be able to cycle and

watch TV at the same time.

我可以一邊騎一邊看電視。

It's impossible!

這不可能!

This bike is too noisy.

這單車太吵了!

I can't hear the TV!

我聽不到電視裡的聲音!

You've got to get fit somehow.

但是你一定得瘦下來才行。

I know! You can use my bicycle.

我知道了!你可以騎我的自行車。

Yes, and then you'll get some

fresh air as well.

是的,那麼你還可以呼吸新鮮空氣。

Daddy Pig is going to ride on

Peppa's little bicycle.

豬爸爸要騎佩奇的小自行車。

Daddy, these are the pedals.

爸爸,這是踏板。

These are the brakes...

這是剎車。。。

And this is the bell.

這個是鈴鐺。

Yes! Yes! Thank you, Peppa,

I know. Bye bye.

是的!是的!謝謝你,佩奇,

我知道了。再見。

Easy as pie!

小菜一碟!

Getting fit is quite hard work.

減肥不容易啊。

Aha! Now I can get fit

without having to pedal!

啊哈!現在我不用踩踏板就能瘦身了!

Daddy Pig is going very fast.

豬爸爸騎得非常快。

Oh! Maybe I'd better slow down.

哦!也許我最好騎慢點。

Arrgh! The brakes aren't strong enough!

啊~!這剎車不太管用啊!

Help!

救命啊!

Daddy Pig has been

gone for a long time.

豬爸爸已經出去很長時間了。

Mummy, where can Daddy be?

媽媽,爸爸去哪裡了?

Don't worry, Peppa.

別擔心,佩奇。

Daddy must be really enjoying

himself to be away for so long.

豬爸爸一定騎得很開心

所以才去了那麼久。

Daddy must be really enjoying

himself to be away for so long.

豬爸爸一定騎得很開心

所以才去了那麼久。

Daddy! Where have you been?

爸爸!你去了哪裡?

I whizzed all the way down the hill,

我一直飛行到山底下,

and then I had to push the bike

all the way back up again.

然後又把自行車推了上來。

Oh! Poor Daddy Pig!

哦!可憐的豬爸爸!

Well, at least I've done my exercise.

好吧,至少我已經做了鍛鍊了。

Yes. For today.

是的。今天。

What do you mean?

你什麼意思?

You'll have to do some

more exercise tomorrow.

你必需明天也要鍛鍊。

What?

什麼?

Daddy, to get fit, you have

to exercise every day.

爸爸,要減肥,你得每天都鍛鍊。

Oh, no.

哦,不。

But don't worry, Daddy,

I'll make sure you do it.

但是不用擔心,爸爸,

我會確保你做到的。

Yes! I know you will.

是的!我知道你會的。

I'm Peppa Pig.

我是佩奇。

This is my little brother, George.

這是我的弟弟,喬治。

tag:#兒童英語#、#英語聽力#、#音頻#、#小豬佩奇#、#英語語感#、#英語環境#、#磨耳朵#、#mp3#


少兒英語|小豬佩奇動畫片的英文版音頻,培養語感!第一季第40集


分享到:


相關文章: