A forever friend(一生摯友)Jamie老師推薦閱讀雙語美文

A friend walk in when the rest of the world walks out.

所有人都走開的時候,朋友仍與你在一起。

Sometimes in life,

有時候在生活中,

You find a special friend;

你會找到一個特別的朋友;

Someone who changes your life just by being part of it.

他只是你生活中的一個部分,卻能改變你的整個生活。

Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop;

他會把你逗得大笑不止;

Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world.

他會讓你相信人間仍有真情。

Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it.

他會讓你確信,真的有一扇不加鎖的門,等待著你去開啟。

This is Forever Friendship.

這是永遠的友誼。

when you feel blue,

當你失意時,

and the world seems dark and empty,

世界變得黯淡空虛,

A forever friend(一生摯友)Jamie老師推薦閱讀雙語美文

任教過的英國學校

Your forever friend lifts you up in spirits and makes that dark and empty world suddenly seem bright and full.

你的一生摯友讓你振作起來,原本黯淡空虛的世界瞬間變得明亮充實。

Your forever friend gets you through the hard times, the sad times, and the confused times.

你的一生摯友與你共度艱難、傷心和迷茫。

If you turn and walk away,

如你轉身走開,

Your forever friend follows,

你的一生摯友緊緊相隨,

If you lose you way,

如你迷失方向,

Your forever friend guides you and cheers you on.

你的一生摯友指引你,鼓勵你。

Your forever friend holds your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay.

你的一生摯友握著你的手,告訴你一切都會好轉。

And if you find such a friend,

如果你找到了這樣的朋友,

You feel happy and complete,

你會快樂,覺得人生完整,

Because you need not worry,

因為你無需憂慮。

Your have a forever friend for life,

你擁有一生摯友,

And forever has no end.

永永遠遠,永無止境。


分享到:


相關文章: