38句最值得收藏的歐美電影經典對白!

一部經典電影中,一定會有非常精彩的對話或獨白,咱們一起來領略下這些名句的魅力吧


《肖申克的救贖》


中英雙語 | 38句最值得收藏的歐美電影經典對白!


1. You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠裡的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。


2. There is something inside, that they can't get to, that they can' t touch. That's yours.

那是一種內在的東西,他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。


3. Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。


《阿甘正傳》


中英雙語 | 38句最值得收藏的歐美電影經典對白!


4. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you' re gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。


5. Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。


6. Mirac les happen every day.

奇蹟每天都在發生。


7. It made me look like a duck in water. 

它讓我如魚得水。


8. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally like on a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是隻是到處隨風飄蕩。


《獅子王》


中英雙語 | 38句最值得收藏的歐美電影經典對白!


9. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。


10. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。


11. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn' t mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。


12. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。


13. It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而復生似的。


14. You can't change the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。


15. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.

對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。


《亂世佳人》


中英雙語 | 38句最值得收藏的歐美電影經典對白!


16. Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作,為之戰鬥,為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。


17. I think it' s hard winning a war with words.

我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。


18. Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。


19. You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。


20. After all, tomorrow is another day.

不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。


《泰坦尼克號》


中英雙語 | 38句最值得收藏的歐美電影經典對白!


21. Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。


22. All life is a game of luck.

生活本來就全靠運氣。


23. I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what' s going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I' m going to wind up.

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。


24. I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you' re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。


25. You jump, I jump.

生死相隨。


《西雅圖不眠夜》


中英雙語 | 38句最值得收藏的歐美電影經典對白!


26. Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你,埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚。


27. You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.


28. Destiny takes a hand.

命中註定。


29. You know, you can tell a lot from a person' s voice.

從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人。


《小婦人》


中英雙語 | 38句最值得收藏的歐美電影經典對白!


30. Time erodes all such beauty, but what it cannot diminish…is the wonderful workings of your mind, your humor, your kindness… and your moral courage.

時間可以吞噬一切,但它絲毫不能減少的是你偉大的思想,你的幽默,你的善良,還有你的勇氣。


《曾經》


中英雙語 | 38句最值得收藏的歐美電影經典對白!


31. Don’t forget the things you once owned.

曾經擁有的,不要忘記。


32. Treasure the things you can’t get.

不能得到的,更要珍惜。


33. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory.

屬於自己的,不要放棄。已經失去的,留作回憶。


《死亡詩社》


中英雙語 | 38句最值得收藏的歐美電影經典對白!


34. Just when you think you know something, you have to look at it in another way.

當你認為你知道某件事情的時候,必須再以不同的角度看它。


35. Even though it may seem silly or wrong, you must try.

即使看起來好像有些愚蠢或錯誤,但你們必須要試試!


36. Now, when you read, don't just consider, what the author thinks, consider what you think.

當你閱讀的時候,別隻想著作者的見解,想想你的見解。


37. Boys, you must strive to find your own voice.

孩子們,你們必須努力尋找自己的聲音。


38. Because the longer you wait to begin, the less likely you are to find it at all.

因為,你開始做這件事的時間越晚,找到的可能性就越小


文中素材來自網絡,如侵必刪


關注公眾號“瑞思英語”,查看更多精彩內容~


分享到:


相關文章: