致生命中的“理所當然”

A group of students was asked to list what they thought were the present “Seven Wonders of the World.” Though there were some disagreements, the following received the most votes:

一組學生被要求列出他們心目中的存世的"世界七大奇蹟。",他們之中雖然有一些分歧,如下七個獲得了多數選票:

1. Egypt’s Great Pyramids 埃及胡夫金字塔

2. Taj Mahal 印度泰姬瑪哈陵

3. Grand Canyon 科羅拉多大峽谷(美國大峽谷)

4. Panama Canal 巴拿馬大運河

5. Empire State Building 紐約帝國大廈

6. St. Peter’s Basilica 聖彼得大教堂

7. China’s Great Wall 中國萬里長城

致生命中的“理所當然”

While gathering the votes, the teacher noted that one student had not finished her paper yet. So she asked the girl if she was having trouble with her list. The girl replied, “Yes, a little. I couldn’t quite make up my mind because there are so many.”

在收集問卷答覆時,老師發現有一個學生沒有完成填寫。所以,他就問這個女生,是不是在填表的時候遇到了什麼困難。女孩回答道:"是的,有一點點。因為有這麼多符合條件的,我還不能完全確定那幾個排在前面。"

The teacher said, “Well, tell us what you have, and maybe we can help.”

老師說:那麼,好吧,能告訴我們你現在寫了哪一些,也許我們可以給你一些建議。

致生命中的“理所當然”

The girl hesitated, then read, “I think the‘Seven Wonders of the World’ are:

這個女孩顯得有些猶豫,然後把她的答案讀了出來:"我認為和'世界的七大奇觀'分別是:

1. To see 去看

2. To hear去聽

3. To touch去摸

4. To taste去嘗

5. To feel 去感受

6. To laugh去笑

7. And to love.”去愛

致生命中的“理所當然”

The room was so quiet you could have heard a pin drop. The things we overlook as simple and ordinary and that we take forgranted are truly wondrous!

房間裡是如此的安靜,以致於掉下一枚針的聲音都可以清清楚楚地聽到,我們忽略的事是如此的簡單和普遍,而我們認為理所當然的事情,又是那麼的美妙。

致生命中的“理所當然”

I Cried because I had no shoes until i met a man who had no legs.

在我沒有遇見那個沒有腿的人之前,我常常因為沒有鞋而哭泣。

life is full of blessings, we just don't value them.

生活裡,充滿著祝福,而我們,卻不懂得感恩,常常忽視他們。

致生命中的“理所當然”

True story , an English teacher in Muncie, Indiana. She taught English for 30 years.

這是一個真實的故事,來自於印第安納州曼西市的英語老師,她在那裡教英文長達30年。

Being positive is the real power. We all have it.

積極的心態,才是生活應該有的能力之源,而你我,都擁有它。

致生命中的“理所當然”

I believe in helping even when it is not expected.

就算在最絕望的時候,我也堅信那裡同樣擁有希望。

I believe in sunshine even when it is darkest.

就算在最深的黑暗中,我也相信可以看到陽光。

I believe in friendship even when I am alone.

就算在最孤獨的時候,我依然確信友誼長存。

They see the night, you see the moon.They see a mistake, you see a lesson.

就算在最深的夜,你依然可以看見月光。於失敗中看到教訓,才是前進的階梯。


分享到:


相關文章: