《唐頓莊園》口語精選1


《唐頓莊園》口語精選1

1. None of them will be up for hours. What difference will it make?

等他們起床還早呢不差這一會兒

2. I'd like to sleep until I woke up natural.

我真想睡到自然醒

3. Oh, my, my, will wonders never cease?

太陽打西邊出來了

4. You're late when I say you're late.

我說你遲了就是遲了

5. crouching in the dark?

黑燈瞎火的

6. You'll have to get used to it sooner or later.

你早晚都得習慣的

7. They certainly are.

見怪不怪

8. You're building a fire, not inventing it.

你是要生火又不是鑽木取火

9. Nothing in life is sure.

天有不測風雲啊

10. Is it true what they're saying?

他們所言當真

11. What a tragedy.

真是滅頂之災啊

12.Every mountain is unclimbable until someone climbs it.

沒有高不可攀的山峰

13. so every ship is unsinkable until it sinks.

也沒有永不翻沉的船

14. Isn't this terrible?

簡直太不幸了

15. It's too awful for any words.

真是慘到無以言表

16. Doesn't look like it.

不盡其然

17. She can't hear about it from anyone else.

只有你親口告訴她才行

18. That's what he said.

他是這麼說的

19. Don't worry about that, I can manage.

不必擔心,我自能應對.

20. I repeat, it is up to you.

我說了你自己決定

21. Well, that's a relief.

這樣我就放心了

22. Don't make the same mistake next time.

別重蹈覆轍了

23. Who says there'll be a next time?

誰知還會不會有下次

24. He flatters me.

他真抬舉我

25. I'm tougher than I look.

我沒那麼多愁善感

26. Do me a favour.

幫個忙

27. Don't talk as if I'm not brokenhearted.

別說得好像我鐵石心腸一樣我也很傷心

28. I wonder what I've done wrong this time.

不知這次我又做錯了什麼

29. I'm not entirely sure that he'll prove equal to the task.

我不太確定他能否勝任這份工作

30. She won't have heard.

她應該還不知道。


分享到:


相關文章: