英文閱讀-如何清除手機上的細菌

英文閱讀-如何清除手機上的細菌

You have been told to wash your hands many times a day to help stop the spread of the new coronavirus.

有人告訴你每天要多洗手,以防止新型冠狀病毒的傳番。

You have been told to avoid touching your face.

有人告訴你不要碰自己的臉。

But, you should also try to keep clean the device that you may be using now more than ever - your phone.

但是,你還應該儘量保持你現在使用的設備一手 機比以往任何時候都要乾淨。

Scientific studies have shown that the virus can live for two to three days on materials like plastic and stainless steel.

科學研究表明,這種(冠狀)病毒可以在塑料和不鏽鋼等材料上存活兩到三天。

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends cleaning all "high-touch" surfaces every day.

美國疾病控制與預防中心建議每天清潔所有“高頻接觸”的表面。

These include things we touch and come into contact will all day long, like phones,keyboards and computers.

包括我們整天接觸的東西,比如電話、鍵盤和電腦。

But it is important to be careful.

但是請務必小心。

If you do not clean your phone in the right way, it can get damaged.

如果你使用錯誤的方式清潔手機,它可能會被損壞。

Here are some things not to do when disinfecting your phone:

以下是給手機消毒時的一些禁止事項:

Do not spray cleaners directly on the phone.

請勿直接在手機.上噴灑清潔劑。

Do not put the phone into any cleaning liquids.

請勿將手機放入任何清潔液體中。

Do not use devices that use forced air, which are often used to clean computer keyboards

請勿使用通常用於清潔電腦鍵盤的強制通風設備。

Avoid rubbing your phone with rough materials that could make small cuts on it.

避免使用粗糙的材料摩擦手機,因為這可能會在手機上留下小劃痕。

So, what should you do?

那麼,你應該怎麼做呢?

Start by turning off the phone and unplugging any wires.

首先關掉手機,拔掉所有的電線。

You want to make sure your phone is not charging when you clean it.

你要確保手機在清潔時處於未充電狀態。

Below are some suggested ways to clean your phone.

下面是清潔手機的一些建議。

With any of these suggestions, be sure not to get the phone wet.

在使用這些建議時,請確保不要弄溼手機。

You can use Clorox wipes or wipes with 70 percent alcohol.

你可以使用高樂氏溼巾或含70%酒精的溼巾。

You can buy these products at a store and wipe down your phone.

你可以在商店買到紙巾,然後擦拭手機。

iPhone manufacturer Apple has warned against using household cleaners on its phones, .

蘋果手機製造商蘋果公司警告不要在手機上使用家用清潔劑,

and says that when using wipes, do so "gently."

並表示使用溼巾時要“輕柔”。

AT&T recommends pushing out any liquid from disinfectant wipes before using them on a phone.

美國電話電報公司建議,在手機上使用消毒溼巾前,先將溼巾的液體擠出。

It says papper cloths work too.

它說,用紙布也可以。

You can spray them with disinfectant and then use the cloth to clean the phone.

你可以在紙布上噴灑消毒劑,然後用(紙)布清潔手

Again, do not spray the phone itself.

同樣地,不要直接噴在手機上。

You can also use a soft fabric to clean the phone.

你也可以用柔軟的織物來清潔手機。

Some examples are microfiber cleaning cloths or ones used to clean camera lenses and eyeglasses.

例如,超細纖維清潔布或用於清潔照相機鏡頭和眼鏡的清潔布。

Google suggests cleaning your phone with a cloth that has been lightly covered in soap and water,

谷歌建議用一塊沾有肥皂和水的布來清潔手機,

as long as you are careful not to get moisture in the phone.

但要小心別讓手機受潮。

Samsung, the world's biggest phone manufacturer, says it is offering something new:

世界上最大的手機制造商三星公司表示,他們正在推出-項新服務:

A free phone-sanitizing service involving UV light.

使用紫外線的免費手機消毒服務。

The service will be offered at some U.S.-based Samsung stores and service centers.

這項服務將在美國的一些三星商店和服務中心提供。

It will expand to other countries in the coming weeks.

此服務將在未來幾周擴展到其他國家。

Cleaning your phone is one of many measures public health officials are recommending to try to slow the spread of the new coronavirus.

清潔手機是公共衛生官員建議的減緩新型冠狀病毒傳播的眾多措施之一。

Most patients experience only minor or moderate symptoms.

大多數患者只有輕微或中度症狀。

However, older people and those with existing health conditions are more likely to develop more severe illness.

然而,老年人和那些有健康問題的人更有可能患上更嚴重的疾病。


分享到:


相關文章: