外貿常用商務英語900句(801-900句)

“900句最後一期發表,感謝大家的關照和支持,後續我會繼續發表其他類外貿相關經驗”


外貿常用商務英語900句(801-900句)


801 If you take quality into consideration, you will find our price reasonable.

如果您把質量考慮進去的話,您會發現我方價格是合理的。

802 We guarantee quality products which can stand fierce competition.

我們保證提供能經得起激烈競爭的高質量產品。

803 I still have some questions concerning our contract.

就合同方面我還有些問題要問。

804 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.

我們總是願意合作的,如果需要還可以做些讓步。

805 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.

對這些條款有何意見,請儘管提,不必客氣。

806 Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?

你認為合同有問題嗎?

807 We'd like you to consider our request once again.

我們希望貴方再次考慮我們的要求。

808 We'd like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.

我們希望搞清楚有關合同中技術方面的幾個問題。

809 The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.

就合同保方的權利和義務方面的談判非常成功。

810 We can't agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.

我們無法同意對合同工的變動和修改。

811 We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.

我們希望下一交談判將是簽訂合同前的最後一輪談判。

812 We don't have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.

就合同雙方要承擔的義務方面,我們沒有什麼意見。

813 That's international practice. We can't break it.

這是國際慣例,我們不能違背。

814 We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.

我們可以重新考慮修改合同。

815 We'll have to discuss about the total contract price.

我們不得不討論一下合同的總價格問題。

816 Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?

你們認為結算方式合適嗎?

817 We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.

我們很高興您在解決有關合同的問題上如此具有建設性。

818 Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.

這是我們準備好的兩份合同正本。

819 Would you please read the draft contract and make your moments about the terms?

請仔細閱讀合同草案,並就合同各條款提出你的看法好嗎?

820 When will the contract be ready?

合同何時準備好?

[821 Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosed here in duplicate and return to us for our file.

請會籤第156號銷售合同一式兩份中的一份,將它寄回我方存檔。

822 The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.

合同會航郵給你們簽字。

823 Don't you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?

你不覺得應該仔細檢查一下合同,以免遺漏什麼嗎?

824 We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?

我們對合同各項條款全無異議,下週籤合同如何?

825 All disputes arising in the course of the consignment period shall be settled amicably through friendly negotiation.

所有在運輸途中引起的糾紛都將通過友好協商,妥善加以解決。

826 We'll ship our goods in accordance with the terms of the contract.

我們將按合同條款交貨。

827 You can stay assured that shipment will be effected according to the contract stipulation.

你儘管放心,我們將按合同規定如期裝船。

828 They've promised to keep both we quality and the quantity of the 300 bicycles in conformity with the contract stipulations.

他們已承諾那300輛自行車的質量和數量一定與合同規定相吻合。

829 We are sure the contract can be carried out smoothly.

我們確信合同會順利執行的。

830 The machines will be made of the best materials and the stipulations of the contract be strictly observed.

機器將用最好的材料生產,合同的規定也將得以嚴格履行。

831 The two parties involved in a contract have the obligation to execute the contract.

合同雙方有義務履行合同。

832 Unless there is a sudden change of political situation, it is not accepted to execute the contract only partially" title="ad.部分地;局部地">partially.

除非有什麼突然的政局變化,否則執行部分合同不能被接受。

833 Any deviation from the contract will be unfavorable.

任何違背合同之事都是不利的。

834 The buyer has the option of cancelling the contract.

買主有權撤消合同。

835 Any kind of backing out of the contract will be charged a penalty as has been stated in the penaltyclause.

任何背棄合同的行為將受到懲罰,這已在處罰條款裡寫得很清楚了。

836 We want to cancel the contract because of your delay in delivery.

由於貴方交貨拖延,我方要求取消合同。

837 The buyer has the right to cancel the contract unilaterally if the seller fails to ship the goods within the L/C validity.

如果賣方不能在信用證有效期內交貨的話,買方有權單方面取消合同。

838 You cannot break the contract without any good reason.

如果沒有什麼正當理由,你們不應撕毀合同。

839 We have every reason to cancel the contract because you've failed to fulfil your part of it.

我們完全有理由取消合同,因為你們沒有完成應遵守的合同內容,履行合同。

840 One party is entitled to cancel the contract if the other side cannot execute it.

如果一方不履行合同,另一方有權取消合同。

841 Generally speaking, a contract cannot be changed after it has been signed by both parties.

一般來講,合同一經雙方簽訂就不得更改。

842 Some relative clauses in the contract have to be amended owing to the unexpected situation.

由於這種難以預料的情況,合同中的有關條款不得不做些修改。

843 Since the contract is about to expire, shall we discuss a new one?

這個合同將到期,我們來談談新合同的事宜吧。

844 Packing has a close bearing on sales.

包裝直接關係到產品的銷售。

845 Packing will help push the sales.

包裝有助於推銷產品。

846 Buyers always pay great attention to packing.

買方通常很注意包裝。

847 Different articles require different forms of packing.

不同商品需要不同的包裝。

848 Buyers, generally speaking, bear the change of packing.

一般來說,買方應承擔包裝費用。

849 How much does packing take up of the total cost of the goods?

包裝佔貨物總成本的百分比是多少?

850 The packing must be strong enough to

withstand rough handing.

包裝必須很堅固,能承受野蠻裝卸。

851 Strong packing will protect the goods from any possible damage during transit.

堅固的包裝可以防止貨物在運輸途中受到任何損失。

852 Cartons are seaworthy.

紙箱適合海運。

853 This kind of article is often bought as a gift, so exquisite and tasteful design is of prime importance.

人們購買這種商品通常用來贈親友,所以精美高雅的設計至關重要。

854 We'd like to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing.

我們很想聽聽你們在包裝方面有什麼意見。

855 Do you have nay objection to the stipulations about the packing and shipping marks?

有關包裝運輸嘜頭的條款你們有什麼異議嗎?

856 We'll pack the goods according to your instruction.

我們將按你方的要求進行包裝。

857 The goods will be packed in wood wool to prevent damage.

貨物將用細刨花包裝,以防損壞。

858 Measures should be taken to reinforce the cartons.

應採取措施加固紙箱。

859 Suggestions on packing are greatly appreciated.

我們非常歡迎大家對包裝方面提出建議。

860 Our standardized packing has been approved by many foreign clients.

許多國外客戶已經認可了我們標準化的包裝。

861 It's urgent to improve the packing.

必須馬上改進包裝。

862 Packing charges are excluded in the quoted prices.

包裝費用未算在報價中。

863 To minimize any possible damage, we've packed our goods in the way to suit for long sea-voyage.

為使損失減少到最低限度,我們對貨物的包裝足以承受長途海運。

864 Please make an offer indicating the packing.

請報價並說明包裝情況。

865 Please make sure that the goods be protected from moisture.

請保證貨物不受潮。

866 We hope your design and the color will be strongly attractive to the American people.

我們希望你們的設計和顏色對美國人具有巨大吸引力。

867 This kind of box is not suitable for the transport of the tea sets by sea.

這種箱子不適合裝茶具海運。

868 We would like to know how you will pack the silk shirts.

我們想知道你們如何包裝這些真絲襯衫。

869 Although the cartons are light and easy to handle, we think it is not strong enough to be shipped.

雖然這些紙箱輕便、易拿,但我們認為它們在運輸中不太結實。

870 Please use normal export containers unless you receive special instructions from our agents.

除非你們收到我方代理的特別指示,否則請用正常出口集裝箱。

871 All bags contain an inner waterprooflining.

所有包內都有一層防水內襯。

872 The crates are charge to you at $5 each if they are not returned to us within 2 weeks.

如果木條箱兩星期內不歸還,則每隻箱釦罰五美元。

873 Solid packing and overall stuffing can prevent the cases from vibration and jarring.

堅固的木箱和箱內嚴密的填充可防止木箱受震、開裂。

874 Those goods are available in strong wooden drums of 1,2,5,10 and 20 litres.

這些貨物分別裝入1、2、5、10、20升的木桶裡。

875 Fifty-litre carboy would be the most economical size. Carboys may be retained without charge for two months.

50升的瓶子應是最經濟的尺碼,這些瓶子可免費保存兩個月。

876 The various items of your order will be packed into bundles of suitable size for shipment.

你們定單上的各種貨物被打成各種大小不同的捆兒,以便於運輸。

877 Please keep the cartons to 15kg each and metal-strap all cartons in stacks of 4.

請將每個紙箱重量限制在15公斤內,並將每4箱一組用鐵條兒固定起來。

878 Each item is to be wrapped separately in grease-paper.

每件貨物應單獨用油紙包好。

879 All measurements of each case must not exceed 1.5m*1m*1m.

每隻木箱體積不應超過1.5m*1m*1m。

880 Each single crate is heavily padded and packed with 4 carboys.

每隻木條箱內裝4只大瓶子將空餘處填滿。

881 Full details regarding packing and marking must be strictly observed.

請嚴格遵守包裝及商標的細則。

882 To facilitate carrying, rope or metal handles are indispensable and should be fixed to the boxes.

為便於搬運,繩子或鐵把手不可缺少,並將其固定在箱子上。

883 Our packing charge includes $1 for the drum, which sum will be credited on return.

包裝費中有1美元是包裝桶的費用,此費用在桶還給我們時可退回。

884 The whole carton is packed with double straps, each corner of the carton consolidated with metal angles.

紙箱外加了兩道箍,每個箱角都用金屬角加固。

885 Foam plastics are applied to protect the goods against press.

泡沫塑料用來防止擠壓。

886 It's essential to choose the right means of transportation.

選擇合適的運輸方式很重要。

887 To ensure faster delivery, you are asked to forward the order by air freight.

為了確保迅速交貨,我方要求此訂貨用空運。

888 Generally speaking, it's cheaper but slower to ship goods by sea than by rail.

總的來說,海運比鐵路運輸更便宜,但速度慢一些。

889 It's faster but more expensive to ship goods by air.

空運較快但運費較高。

890 Since we need the goods urgently, we must insist on express shipment.

由於我方急需這批貨物,我方堅持使用快遞裝運。

891 Because of the type of purchase, we can only ship by road.

由於商品的性質,我方只能使用公路運輸。

892 If the customer requests a carrier other than truck, he must bear the additional charge.

如果顧客堅持用卡車以外的運輸工具,就必須負擔額外費用。

893 The goods will be transhipped in Hong Kong.

貨物將在香港轉船。

894 There may be some quantity difference when loading the goods, but not more than 5%.

貨物裝船時可能會有一些數量出入,但不會超過5%。

895 To make it easier for us to get the goods ready for shipment, we hope that partialshipment is allowed.

為了便於我方備貨裝船,希望允許分批發運。

896 Delivery has to be put off due to the strike of the workers at the port.

由於港口工人罷工,交貨只好推遲。

897 We are sorry to delay the shipment because our manufacturer has met unexpected difficulties.

恕延期貨船,因為我們廠家遇到了預料不到的困難。

898 We assume that damage occurred while the consignment was in your care.

我們認為貨物是在你方保管時受到損害的。

899 The consignment appears to have been roughly handled and left near a heater.

看來貨物未受到細心的處理,並且被放置於加熱器附近。

900 I'm afraid I have some rather bad news for you.

我恐怕有些很壞的消息要告訴你。



分享到:


相關文章: