【商務英語】如何讓你的英文郵件信函看起來更高級專業

<code>請點擊右上角“+關注”,關注阿卡索少兒英語頭條號,及時接收精彩內容。/<code> 


商務英語表達,是每位職場人士的必修課。今天,就由小編帶領大家一起來學習吧!


官方建議:結合視頻一起學習,知識點會記得更牢固!


(溫馨提示:視頻為雙語版本,先看視頻學習一遍,再回來看文本進行深度學習,效果更顯著哦)


播放

暫停

進入全屏

退出全屏

00:00

00:00

重播

刷新

試試


視頻文本:


Today, you're going to learn how to speak more professionally in business situations.

今天 你將學習到如何在商務場合更專業地說話


Now, at times, it's all right to use informal language.

有時 使用非正式語言是沒什麼大問題的


It's acceptable in everyday situations.

這在日常生活中是可以接受的


But there are times when you'll want to create a more powerful impression.

但有些時候 你想給他人留下深刻的印象


And at that time, you'll want to be able to use business English.

這個時候 你就要使用商務英語了


What's the difference between general English and business English?

那通用英語和商務英語之間到底有什麼區別呢


Well, sometimes, there's not very much difference.

其實有時候吧 它們之間並沒有很大的區別


Sometimes, general English is used in business contexts.

有時 通用英語也會應用在商務場合中


But sometimes, you use a higher-level word.

但有時 你需要用到一些高級詞彙


And that's what I'm going to teach you in this lesson.

這就是我這節課要教你的內容


Let's look at some really easy, common examples.

我們先來看一些簡單又常見的例子


For example, if you say, or if you want to say, "I got your email",

舉個例子 如果你想表達"我收到你的郵件了"


in regular English, you might just say, "I got your email."

平時的話 可能你會說"I got your email."


What would you say if you want to make it business English?

那要怎麼說才更商務化呢


You would say, I'm giving you a clue, the word starts with R,

你可以說 我已經給你線索了 我把單詞的首字母提示給你了


Instead of saying, "I got your email,"

替換 "I got your email,"這種說法


I...


"I received your email." OK?

可替換成"I received your email."


【商務英語】如何讓你的英文郵件信函看起來更高級專業


Now, it becomes more formal and more business-like.

這句話是不是更加正式 更加商務化了呢


Suppose you want to tell someone, "I need your help" or "I need some help."

假設你想告訴某人 我需要幫助


What word could you use that starts with R instead of "need"?

有什麼單詞可以替代need顯得更高級呢


"Require."

請求


So instead of saying, and you can also change more than the verb.

其實 可替換的詞語不僅限於動詞


The verb is the key,

雖然動詞是關鍵


but you could say, instead of saying, "I need some help",

但替換I need some help的話


you could say, "I require some assistance."

你還可以這麼說 I require some assistance.


【商務英語】如何讓你的英文郵件信函看起來更高級專業


Now, you've changed two words, the verb and also a noun.

這樣 你就同時替換掉了動詞和名詞 顯得跟高級了


Let's try another one.

我們再繼續


"Let's talk about it later."

我們等會再討論這個


Which business word could you use?

這句話可以怎麼替換成商務說法呢


Let's...

讓我們


discuss, let's discuss it later.

我們等會再討論


【商務英語】如何讓你的英文郵件信函看起來更高級專業


That sounds much more professional than saying,"Let's talk about it later."

這聽起來比Let's talk about it later要更專業


Next one.

下一個


"How do I get in touch with her?"

我該怎麼聯繫到他


What word could you use instead of that?

這個可以怎麼替換呢


How do I...

我該如何


contact her.

聯繫她


【商務英語】如何讓你的英文郵件信函看起來更高級專業


Okay? Good.

掌握了嗎 很好


"Please make sure you arrive on time."

請確保你能按時到達


Which business word could you use instead of "make sure"?

哪個商務單詞可以替換make sure呢


Please...


ensure...OK?

確保


Please ensure you arrive on time.

請確保你能按時到達


【商務英語】如何讓你的英文郵件信函看起來更高級專業


"Please give her your travel plans."

請記得給她你的旅行計劃


Instead of saying "give", you could say,

不想說give的話 你可以說


Please...


provide her with your...

提供給她你的


itinerary.

旅行日程


There, we've changed another word.

我們除了替換動詞 還替換了名詞


Instead of saying "travel plan" or "travel plans",

旅行日程除了可以說travel plan或travel plans外


you could use the word "itinerary".

我們還可以用itinerary來表示


【商務英語】如何讓你的英文郵件信函看起來更高級專業


An "itinerary" is usually a piece of paper or a document that lists your travel plans,

itinerary通常就是列有旅遊行程的紙張或文件


when you're departing, when you're arriving, where, when, and so on.

上面會寫著 你什麼時候起飛 什麼時候到達等信息


"Please let them know when you will be arriving."

請讓他們知道你到達的時間


Please let them know...

請讓他們知道


Instead of that, you could say, "Please..."

換一種說法 你可以說 請


inform them of your arrival.

請告訴他們你什麼時候可以到達


【商務英語】如何讓你的英文郵件信函看起來更高級專業


Okay? Good.

掌握了嗎 很好


"Please tell me why you've made this decision."

請告訴我你為什麼做了這個決定


Please...


explain your decision.

請和我解釋下 你為什麼會做這個決定


"Could you please talk some more about that subject?"

關於那個話題 你能和我再談談嗎


Could you please...

能請你


elaborate,

詳盡的


Could you please elaborate on that?

你能和我詳細的說說嗎


【商務英語】如何讓你的英文郵件信函看起來更高級專業


Now, this is actually a very useful word if you go to a conference or a meeting,

如果你去參加會議 這個是非常實用的說法


and you want someone to speak some more about a particular point or issue.

表示你希望某人可以就某個話題 再告訴你多一點信息


It's a good, kind of, question to learn, "could you please elaborate on that?"

這是一個很好的提問方式 Could you please elaborate on that


So "to elaborate" means to speak more or talk more, give more information.

所以 to elaborate表示說多一點 講多一點 提供更多信息的意思


How are you going to fix this problem?

你打算怎麼解決這個問題


Better than using the word "fix" is the word...

比fix還更好用的詞彙是


solve.

解決


"How are you going to solve this problem?" All right?

你打算如何解決這個問題 對吧


【商務英語】如何讓你的英文郵件信函看起來更高級專業


So try to do that for every simple word that you know and basic word that you know in general English,

大家可以試著 對你那些認識的單詞 用這種方式進行替換


Try to find a slightly more formal version, which will be your business

English word.

嘗試替換成稍微正式一點的表達 在商務場合能用上的那種


And use these words in an office environment.

並在辦公環境中使用上這些表達


好啦,今天的英語教學就到這裡啦。

想了解更多實用的學英語方法,歡迎關注我,期待大家的留言!我們下期不見不散!

點擊【瞭解更多】,免費獲得388元外教課

【商務英語】如何讓你的英文郵件信函看起來更高級專業


分享到:


相關文章: