老友記被稱為最適合學習英語口語的美劇,下面總結一下第一季第一集中出現的 常用重點英語口語總結60句。
- There's nothing to tell! 沒什麼好說的
- Be nice! 友善一點
- Everybody relax. 大家淡定
- Let me get you some coffee. 我給你倒杯咖啡吧
- To hell with her! 管她的
- I don't wanna be single. 我不想當單身狗
- I got really freaked out. 當時我就震驚了
- I started wondering 'Why am I doing this?' 我開始問自己,為什麼做這一切
- I was kinda hoping that wouldn't be an issue. 我還想著但願這不會是個問題呢
- I know that you and I have kinda drifted apart, but you're the only person I knew. 我知道咱們有些疏遠了,但你是我在這裡唯一認識的人
- She's really not happy about it. 她不太開心
- I'll have whatever she is having. 她點的什麼,我就要什麼。
- It matters to me! 對我來說很重要
- It's a metaphor. 只是打個比方
- I'm such an idiot. 我真是個傻子
- What's with you? 你怎麼回事
- It's been a long day. 今天蠻累的
- She should not be wearing those pants. 她真不該穿那條褲子(不好看)
- I told my mom and dad last night, they seemed to take it pretty well. 昨晚我給父母說了,他們貌似還比較能接受
- I can't believe what I'm hearing here. 天啊,不敢相信自己的耳朵
- Would you stop? 能消停下麼
- This is probably for the best. 這樣大概是最好的
- What were you gonna say? 你剛才想要說什麼來著
- Would anybody like more coffee? 還有人要咖啡嗎
- I'm outta here. 我得走了
- Stop hitting on her. 別撩她了
- Isn't this amazing? 這簡直太棒啦
- I have never made coffee before in my entire life. 我這輩子也沒做過咖啡
- I gotta get to work. 我必須要去上班了
- I will not take this abuse. 我拒絕這樣被侮辱
- What for? 幹嘛用的
- Wish me luck! 祝我好運呀
- Did you sleep okay? 睡得好嗎
- It's kinda like a symbolic gesture. 像是一個象徵性的動作
- It doesn't make much of a difference. 沒什麼實際區別
- You need anything, you can always come to me. 你需要幫忙,隨時來找我
- I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name. Paul, was it? 不好意思沒聽清你的名字,是 Paul 嗎?
- My brother is going through that right now, he is such a mess. How did you get through it?
- It's a horrible sound. 我哥哥正在經歷這個(困難期),頹的很。你當時怎麼熬過的
- I should have know. 我早該看出來
- Give her a break. 饒了她吧
- Please don't spoil all this fun. 別掃興呀
- I don't think that was my point. 我可不是這個意思
- She ripped your heart out. 她把我的心傷透了
- Is this really necessary? 真有這個必要麼
- You can't live off your parents you whole life. 你不能一輩子 當啃老族吧
- Believe me, I know exactly how you feel. 相信我,我懂你的感受
- Why would anybody do something like that? 為什麼會有人做這種事情
- You know what the scariest part is? 你知道最可怕的是什麼嗎
- He finally asked you out? 他終於主動約你了?
- That would be fine/good. 挺好,不錯,可以
- Are you okay? Do you want me to stay? 沒事吧,要我陪你一下麼
- Here's a little tip. 給你個小建議
- I cannot feel my leg. 腿麻了
- You gotta crash on the couch? 你就睡沙發麼
- What are you up to tonight? 今晚乾點啥
- Boots on sale, fifty percent off! 靴子打折啦,五折!
- This is the best thing that ever happened to you! 這是你人生中最好的事
- I think I'm just gonna hang out here tonight. 今晚我就在這兒待著算了
- You probably didn't know this, but...你可能不知道,但是
更多英語學習資料和學習方法分享,歡迎關注青青外語。
閱讀更多 青青外語 的文章