少儿英语|小猪佩奇动画片的英文版音频,培养语感!第一季第28集

少儿英语|小猪佩奇动画片的英文版音频,培养语感!第一季第28集

小猪佩奇英文版音频原文(第一季,第28集,Peppa.Pig.S01E28.Windy.Castle风息堡)

避免视频动画干扰,只保留纯净的音频英语聆听环境,培养儿童对英文的语感。不要错过孩子的学英语黄金期,没事儿就放听,“磨耳朵”正当时!

少儿英语|小猪佩奇动画片的英文版音频,培养语感!第一季第28集

【中英文对话正文】

I'm Peppa Pig.

我是佩奇。

This is my little brother, George.

这是我的弟弟,乔治。

This is Mummy Pig.

这是我的妈妈。

And this is Daddy Pig.

这是我的爸爸。

Peppa pig.

小猪佩奇

Windy Castle!

风息堡!

Peppa and her family are

going out for the day.

佩奇和家人今天要出去玩。

Peppa, George,

佩奇,乔治,

today we are going to Windy Castle!

今天我们要去风息堡!

What's Windy Castle, Daddy?

什么是风息堡,爸爸?

It's a castle on a very high hill!

是座落在高山上的一座城堡!

George likes castles.

乔治喜欢城堡。

Windy Castle sounds like

a boring thing for boys.

对于男孩子,风息堡听起来有点无聊。

No, Peppa, you'll love it.

不,佩奇,你会喜欢它的。

There's a great view

from the top of Windy Castle.

风息堡上面的风景非常美。

You can even see Granny and Grandpa's house!

你甚至还可以看到奶奶和爷爷的房子!

Wow! Let's go!

哇!我们出发吧!

I'll map-read and

Mummy Pig will drive.

我来看地图,猪妈妈负责开车。

Are you sure, Daddy Pig?

你确定吗,猪爸爸?

When you map-read,

你看地图,

we always get lost

and you get grumpy.

我们总会迷路,

然后你会变得很焦躁。

We will not get lost

and I will not get grumpy.

我们是不会迷路的,

我也不会变焦躁。

Windy Castle, here we come!

风息堡,我们来了!

Are we nearly there yet?

我们是否差不多到了?

Not quite.

还没有。

Oh.

哦。

Would you like to play a game?

你们想玩游戏吗?

Yes, please. Let's play ''I Spy!''

是的。让我们玩“我要你猜”!

Okay. I'll go first.

好吧。我先来。

Daddy Pig has to secretly look at something

猪爸爸偷偷看个东西

and the others have to guess what it is.

然后让其他人来猜猜是什么。

I spy with my little eye,

something colored ''red''.

我的小眼睛看到一样红色的东西。

Red? My dress! That's red!

红色?我的裙子!它是红色的!

No. It's not your dress.

不对。它不是你的裙子。

Hmmmm. The car!

嗯~!是汽车!

That's right! Our red car.

对了!是我们红色的汽车。

My go. I spy with my little eye,

something ''blue''

我来。我的小眼睛看到蓝色的东西。

Hmmm... George's blue shirt!

嗯。。。乔治的蓝色衬衫!

Nope.

不对。

Is it something in the car?

这东西在车内吗?

No. Give up?

不在。弃权吗?

Yes.

是的。

The sky! The blue sky! I win.

天空啊!蓝色的天空!我赢了.

Daddy Pig? Do you know where we are?

猪爸爸?你知道我们在哪吗?

I know exactly where we are.

我很确切地知道我们在哪。

Although... this road doesn't look

the same as it does on the map.

虽然。。。这路看起来和

地图上的不太一样。

Although... this road doesn't look

the same as it does on the map.

虽然。。。这路看起来和

地图上的不太一样。

Oh, Daddy Pig! We're lost!

哦,猪爸爸!我们迷路了!

We are not lost.

我们没有迷路.

So how do we get to

Windy Castle from here?

那么我们从这里怎么去风息堡?

Just give me a moment. Hmmmm!

再给我一点时间吧。嗯!

I know, we can ring

Granny and Grandpa.

我知道了,我们可以打电话

给猪奶奶和猪爷爷。

There's no need to ring

Granny and Grandpa.

没有必要打电话给猪奶奶和猪爷爷。

I'll get us to Windy Castle,

if it takes me all day.

我会让大家到达风息堡的,

即使花上一整天。

We haven't got all day.

我们没必要花一整天吧。

Hello, Grandpa Pig speaking.

你好啊,这是猪爷爷。

Grandpa Pig,

猪爷爷,

we've got a bit lost

on the way to Windy Castle.

我们在去风息堡的路上有点迷路了。

Is Daddy Pig doing the map-reading?

是不是猪爸爸在看地图啊?

Yes, Daddy Pig is doing the map-reading.

是的,猪爸爸在看地图。

And he's a bit grumpy at the moment.

此刻他正有点焦躁。

I am not grumpy.

我没有焦躁。

This is the best route:

这是很好的路线:

keep on the main road

until you see Windy Castle up ahead.

你们只要沿着主路一直开,

就会看到风息堡了。

keep on the main road

until you see Windy Castle up ahead.

你们只要沿着主路一直开,

就会看到风息堡了。

Thank you, Grandpa Pig.

谢谢你,猪爷爷。

We follow the main road

and look out for Windy Castle.

我们沿着主路开,就会看到风息堡了。

As I thought.

正如我所想的。

Look! Is that a castle?

瞧!那是不是一个城堡?

Yes! It's Windy Castle!

没错!那就是风息堡!

Come on, car!

加油,汽车!

Come on, car! You can make it!

加油,汽车!你能行的!

Hurray!

好耶!

Peppa and her family have

arrived at Windy Castle.

佩奇和家人到达了风息堡了。

Wow! It's so tall!

哇!它是那么高!

Let's go inside. The view

from the top is fantastic!

我们进去吧。城堡上面的风景美极了!

Wow!

哇!

Look at the view!

看这景色!

Mummy, is that Granny and

Grandpa's house?

妈妈,那是不是奶奶和爷爷的房子?

Yes, it is!

是的。

It's so far away!

好远啊!

Let's take a look through the telescope.

让我们用望远镜看看吧。

Can I look first, please?

我可以先看吗?

Yes, but you must let George look next.

可以,但接着你必要让乔治看。

Wow!

哇!

The telescope makes everything look bigger.

望远镜里看得很清楚。

I can see Granny and Grandpa!

我可以看到奶奶和爷爷了!

Look, George!

看,乔治!

Ganggy lg! Baba lg!

奶奶!爷爷!

George is waving at

Granny and Grandpa Pig.

乔治对着奶奶和爷爷挥手。

Silly George!

糊涂的乔治!

Granny and Grandpa are

too far away to see you waving!

奶奶和爷爷离得太远了看不到你在挥手的!

I know! We can ring them!

我知道了!我们可以打电话给他们!

Hello?

你好?

Grandpa Pig! We can see you

from Windy Castle!

猪爷爷!我们可以从风息堡看到你们!

Wave at us!

向我们挥挥手吧!

Granny and Grandpa are waving at us!

奶奶和爷爷正朝着我们挥手呢!

I love Windy Castle!

我喜欢风息堡!

I'm Peppa Pig.

我是佩奇。

This is my little brother, George.

这是我的弟弟,乔治。

tag:#儿童英语#、#英语听力#、#音频#、#小猪佩奇#、#英语语感#、#英语环境#、#磨耳朵#、#mp3#


少儿英语|小猪佩奇动画片的英文版音频,培养语感!第一季第28集


分享到:


相關文章: