少兒英語|小豬佩奇動畫片的英文版音頻,培養語感!第一季第28集

少兒英語|小豬佩奇動畫片的英文版音頻,培養語感!第一季第28集

小豬佩奇英文版音頻原文(第一季,第28集,Peppa.Pig.S01E28.Windy.Castle風息堡)

避免視頻動畫干擾,只保留純淨的音頻英語聆聽環境,培養兒童對英文的語感。不要錯過孩子的學英語黃金期,沒事兒就放聽,“磨耳朵”正當時!

少兒英語|小豬佩奇動畫片的英文版音頻,培養語感!第一季第28集

【中英文對話正文】

I'm Peppa Pig.

我是佩奇。

This is my little brother, George.

這是我的弟弟,喬治。

This is Mummy Pig.

這是我的媽媽。

And this is Daddy Pig.

這是我的爸爸。

Peppa pig.

小豬佩奇

Windy Castle!

風息堡!

Peppa and her family are

going out for the day.

佩奇和家人今天要出去玩。

Peppa, George,

佩奇,喬治,

today we are going to Windy Castle!

今天我們要去風息堡!

What's Windy Castle, Daddy?

什麼是風息堡,爸爸?

It's a castle on a very high hill!

是座落在高山上的一座城堡!

George likes castles.

喬治喜歡城堡。

Windy Castle sounds like

a boring thing for boys.

對於男孩子,風息堡聽起來有點無聊。

No, Peppa, you'll love it.

不,佩奇,你會喜歡它的。

There's a great view

from the top of Windy Castle.

風息堡上面的風景非常美。

You can even see Granny and Grandpa's house!

你甚至還可以看到奶奶和爺爺的房子!

Wow! Let's go!

哇!我們出發吧!

I'll map-read and

Mummy Pig will drive.

我來看地圖,豬媽媽負責開車。

Are you sure, Daddy Pig?

你確定嗎,豬爸爸?

When you map-read,

你看地圖,

we always get lost

and you get grumpy.

我們總會迷路,

然後你會變得很焦躁。

We will not get lost

and I will not get grumpy.

我們是不會迷路的,

我也不會變焦躁。

Windy Castle, here we come!

風息堡,我們來了!

Are we nearly there yet?

我們是否差不多到了?

Not quite.

還沒有。

Oh.

哦。

Would you like to play a game?

你們想玩遊戲嗎?

Yes, please. Let's play ''I Spy!''

是的。讓我們玩“我要你猜”!

Okay. I'll go first.

好吧。我先來。

Daddy Pig has to secretly look at something

豬爸爸偷偷看個東西

and the others have to guess what it is.

然後讓其他人來猜猜是什麼。

I spy with my little eye,

something colored ''red''.

我的小眼睛看到一樣紅色的東西。

Red? My dress! That's red!

紅色?我的裙子!它是紅色的!

No. It's not your dress.

不對。它不是你的裙子。

Hmmmm. The car!

嗯~!是汽車!

That's right! Our red car.

對了!是我們紅色的汽車。

My go. I spy with my little eye,

something ''blue''

我來。我的小眼睛看到藍色的東西。

Hmmm... George's blue shirt!

嗯。。。喬治的藍色襯衫!

Nope.

不對。

Is it something in the car?

這東西在車內嗎?

No. Give up?

不在。棄權嗎?

Yes.

是的。

The sky! The blue sky! I win.

天空啊!藍色的天空!我贏了.

Daddy Pig? Do you know where we are?

豬爸爸?你知道我們在哪嗎?

I know exactly where we are.

我很確切地知道我們在哪。

Although... this road doesn't look

the same as it does on the map.

雖然。。。這路看起來和

地圖上的不太一樣。

Although... this road doesn't look

the same as it does on the map.

雖然。。。這路看起來和

地圖上的不太一樣。

Oh, Daddy Pig! We're lost!

哦,豬爸爸!我們迷路了!

We are not lost.

我們沒有迷路.

So how do we get to

Windy Castle from here?

那麼我們從這裡怎麼去風息堡?

Just give me a moment. Hmmmm!

再給我一點時間吧。嗯!

I know, we can ring

Granny and Grandpa.

我知道了,我們可以打電話

給豬奶奶和豬爺爺。

There's no need to ring

Granny and Grandpa.

沒有必要打電話給豬奶奶和豬爺爺。

I'll get us to Windy Castle,

if it takes me all day.

我會讓大家到達風息堡的,

即使花上一整天。

We haven't got all day.

我們沒必要花一整天吧。

Hello, Grandpa Pig speaking.

你好啊,這是豬爺爺。

Grandpa Pig,

豬爺爺,

we've got a bit lost

on the way to Windy Castle.

我們在去風息堡的路上有點迷路了。

Is Daddy Pig doing the map-reading?

是不是豬爸爸在看地圖啊?

Yes, Daddy Pig is doing the map-reading.

是的,豬爸爸在看地圖。

And he's a bit grumpy at the moment.

此刻他正有點焦躁。

I am not grumpy.

我沒有焦躁。

This is the best route:

這是很好的路線:

keep on the main road

until you see Windy Castle up ahead.

你們只要沿著主路一直開,

就會看到風息堡了。

keep on the main road

until you see Windy Castle up ahead.

你們只要沿著主路一直開,

就會看到風息堡了。

Thank you, Grandpa Pig.

謝謝你,豬爺爺。

We follow the main road

and look out for Windy Castle.

我們沿著主路開,就會看到風息堡了。

As I thought.

正如我所想的。

Look! Is that a castle?

瞧!那是不是一個城堡?

Yes! It's Windy Castle!

沒錯!那就是風息堡!

Come on, car!

加油,汽車!

Come on, car! You can make it!

加油,汽車!你能行的!

Hurray!

好耶!

Peppa and her family have

arrived at Windy Castle.

佩奇和家人到達了風息堡了。

Wow! It's so tall!

哇!它是那麼高!

Let's go inside. The view

from the top is fantastic!

我們進去吧。城堡上面的風景美極了!

Wow!

哇!

Look at the view!

看這景色!

Mummy, is that Granny and

Grandpa's house?

媽媽,那是不是奶奶和爺爺的房子?

Yes, it is!

是的。

It's so far away!

好遠啊!

Let's take a look through the telescope.

讓我們用望遠鏡看看吧。

Can I look first, please?

我可以先看嗎?

Yes, but you must let George look next.

可以,但接著你必要讓喬治看。

Wow!

哇!

The telescope makes everything look bigger.

望遠鏡裡看得很清楚。

I can see Granny and Grandpa!

我可以看到奶奶和爺爺了!

Look, George!

看,喬治!

Ganggy lg! Baba lg!

奶奶!爺爺!

George is waving at

Granny and Grandpa Pig.

喬治對著奶奶和爺爺揮手。

Silly George!

糊塗的喬治!

Granny and Grandpa are

too far away to see you waving!

奶奶和爺爺離得太遠了看不到你在揮手的!

I know! We can ring them!

我知道了!我們可以打電話給他們!

Hello?

你好?

Grandpa Pig! We can see you

from Windy Castle!

豬爺爺!我們可以從風息堡看到你們!

Wave at us!

向我們揮揮手吧!

Granny and Grandpa are waving at us!

奶奶和爺爺正朝著我們揮手呢!

I love Windy Castle!

我喜歡風息堡!

I'm Peppa Pig.

我是佩奇。

This is my little brother, George.

這是我的弟弟,喬治。

tag:#兒童英語#、#英語聽力#、#音頻#、#小豬佩奇#、#英語語感#、#英語環境#、#磨耳朵#、#mp3#


少兒英語|小豬佩奇動畫片的英文版音頻,培養語感!第一季第28集


分享到:


相關文章: