《鐵達尼號》經典台詞,爲520打call

以下是該片的精彩對白:  

Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.  表面上,我是一個生活幸福的上流女子,心底裡,我在尖叫。  

There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open your heart to me.  如果你不違揹我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧. 

 Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.  記著,他們愛錢,所以假裝你擁有一座金礦,你就是(他們眼中)上流社會的人了。 

 Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you...  贏到船票,坐上這艘船…是我一生最美好的事。它讓我能跟你相逢。  

A woman's heart is a deep ocean of secrets.  女人的心是一片秘密的深洋。  

You jump,I jump.  你跳,我就跳。  

Jack,I'm flying!  傑克,我在飛!  

I will never let it go,Jack, I’ll never let it go.   我不會放棄的,傑克,我永遠不會放棄。  

All life is a game of luck.  生活本來就全靠運氣。  

I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.  我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。 

 I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.  我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。 

 We're women. Our choices are never easy.  我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。 

 Will you give us a chance to live?  能不能給我們留一條生路?  

God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.  上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚。死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。

I’m the king of the world!  我是世界之王! ——————年輕時的小李子
《泰坦尼克號》經典臺詞,為520打call

現在的小李子
《泰坦尼克號》經典臺詞,為520打call

520馬上到了,希望大家能對心儀的那個他/她鼓起勇氣表白。
《泰坦尼克號》經典臺詞,為520打call


分享到:


相關文章: