聽電影學英語 阿甘正傳 life was like a box of chocolates

聽電影學英語 阿甘正傳 life was like a box of chocolates

聽電影學英語 阿甘正傳 life was like a box of chocolates

看過阿甘正傳的朋友想必都很熟悉這個經典名句,下面我們就跟著音頻一起回顧阿甘正傳的開場,一起學習地道的英語表達。

Hello. My name's Forrest,Forrest Gump.

你好,我叫Forrest,Forrest Gump

Do you want a chocolate?

要吃巧克力嗎?

I could eat about a million and a half of these.

這玩意我可以吃150萬粒

My mama always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. "

我媽常說:“人生像一盒巧克力你無法預知你會吃到什麼口味”

Those must be comfortable shoes.

穿那雙鞋一定很舒服

I bet you could walk all day in shoes like that and not feel a thing.

儘管你走一整天也不會痛

I wish I had shoes like that.

真希望我也有一雙

My feet hurt .

我的腳痛

Mama always said there's an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.

我媽說從鞋子看人 可以看出很多事

Where they're going,where they've been.

知道他們要上哪去 去過哪裡

I've worn lots of shoes.

我穿爛過許多鞋

I bet if I think about it real hard

我若是拼命地想

I could remember my fi rst pair of shoes.

也能想起我的第一雙鞋

Mama said they'd take me anywhere .

我媽說那雙鞋 會帶我走遍天下

She said they was my magic shoes.

她說那是我的"寶鞋"

All right, Forrest, Open your eyes now .

好,Forrest,可以睜開眼睛了

Let's take a little walk around.

我們來走走看!

How do those feel?

感覺怎麼樣?

His legs are strong, Mrs. Gump,as strong as I've ever seen.

Mrs. Gump,他這雙腿很強健,沒見過這麼有力的腿。

聽電影學英語 阿甘正傳 life was like a box of chocolates

But his back's as crooked as a politician.

但是他的背跟政客一樣歪曲。


分享到:


相關文章: