看美劇學口語You do not want to screw with me惹毛我有你好看的

口語學習:

1.You do not want to screw with me.

惹毛我有你好看的。

2.Can I at least say goodbye?

道個別都不行嗎

3.Suit yourself. Now I have a little proposition for you?

隨你,我有個小小的提議。

4.Is that the kind of life you want for your son?

你想讓你兒子跟著受罪嗎


Mrs Tilman: Zach! Are you here?

扎克,你在嗎?

Mrs Tilman: I have to do this, dear. I know you'll forgive

寶貝,我必須這麼做,你會原諒我的。

Mrs Tilman: It's open.

門開著。

Mrs Tilman: Oh, Paul, it's you. I'm so glad. I have some papers I want you to look at.

喔保羅,是你。很高興見到你。 我有些東西給你看。

Paul: Where is my son?我兒子呢?

Mrs Tilman: Upstairs. Sleeping off those tranquilizers you gave him.

在樓上,吃了你喂的鎮定劑 正睡呢。

sleep off vt. 以睡眠消除(疲勞等)

She hoped to sleep off her headache.
她希望睡一覺後頭痛會好。

tranquilizer n. 鎮靜劑

Paul: I don't know what you're doing but I'm taking my son and going.

我不知道你在打什麼主意,但我要帶兒子走。

Mrs Tilman: (sternly) I am not my sister, Paul. You do not want to screw with me.

我和我姐姐可不一樣,惹毛我有你好看的。

screw with sb. 招惹某人,耍某人,玩某人

Mrs Tilman: (back to her normal voice) Martha kept a journal.

瑪莎記了點流水賬。

Mrs Tilman: Every drab event of her drab life meticulously recorded. Including her discovery that you and your wife stole a baby. A baby named Dana.

乏味生活的點點滴滴,她都記下了。包括髮現你和你妻子偷了個嬰兒,一個名叫丹娜的嬰兒。

drab adj. 土褐色的;單調的;乏味的

meticulously adv. 仔細地;謹慎地;一絲不苟地

Mrs Tilman: I'm sorry if the copies are hard to read. I hid the originals in a safe place. It seemed like a reasonable precaution

seeing as you killed Martha and all. Would you like a cookie?

很抱歉,這副本可能不是很清楚,原件我藏在一個安全的地方。鑑於你殺了瑪莎和種種行為,這種預防措施必不可少。要不要吃曲奇餅?

precaution n. 預防 預防措施

Mrs Tilman: Suit yourself. Now I have a little proposition for you?

隨你,我有個小小的提議。

proposition n. 提議;事業;命題

Paul: These are the fantasies of a bored, lonely woman. They prove nothing.

這不過是一個孤獨寂寞女人的憑空臆想。證明不了什麼。

Mrs Tilman: The only reason the police haven't caught you yet is because they have no reason to suspect you. But once they find out that Martha was blackmailing Angela-sorry, Mary Alice-

警察道現在還沒來抓你的唯一原因就是他們沒有理由懷疑你,一旦發現瑪莎勒索過安吉,抱歉,瑪麗.艾莉絲。

Paul: What is it you want?

你想要什麼?

Mrs Tilman: The same thing you want. For you to leave town, change your name and start your life over again somewhere far away from here.

和你一樣。要你離開這,改名換姓,在一個遙遠的地方開始全新的生活。

Paul: If you're so sure of yourself, why don't you just turn me in?

你這麼由把握,幹嘛不直接去告發我

Mrs Tilman: Because Zach would never forgive me. And it's important that we be on good terms-seeing as he's going to be living with me now.

那樣的話,扎克永遠不會原諒我。而且往後他都要和我住,咱倆關係不能搞僵了。

on good terms 關係好

Paul: What?什麼?

Mrs Tilman: Your bags are packed, you're about to become a fugitive! Is that the kind of life you want for your son? The two of you spending every night in a different town? No. you're a better father than that.

你東西都收拾好了。你就要亡命天涯了。你想讓你兒子跟著受罪嗎?想要兩個人一起居無定所嗎?不會的,你是個好父親。

fugitive n. 逃亡者;難捕捉之物

Paul: I can't just leave him.

我不能就這麼丟下他。

Mrs Tilman: You stole him so that you could give him a better life. That was a noble act, Paul. Truly. And it's time for you to be noble again.

你把他偷來讓他過上好日子,那行為很高尚,保羅,真的。是時候再發揚一次精神的時候了。

Paul: Can I at least say goodbye?

道個別都不行嗎?

Mrs Tilman: Did you allow me to say goodbye to Martha?

你給我機會和瑪莎告別了嗎?


分享到:


相關文章: