I need to know if my policy covers it.我的保單是否包括這一條


1.Maybe it’s my dementia, but I still haven’t found my purple wall clock.

莫非我真的老年痴呆了,怎麼老是找不著我的紫色掛鐘。

dementia: 痴呆

2. Nobody in my family knows or cares where your stupid clock is.

我家裡人沒人知道也沒人關心你那傻兮兮的鐘在哪。

3.Oh, and by the way, will you tell your little criminals to get their bikes out of the street?

哦,順便說一句,能告訴,你的小罪犯們把自行車搬離路面嗎?

4. Oh, I will get it.

哦好的

5.No, don’t you dare. We will move it when you say please.

別去,你敢!你說“請”的時候我們會搬的。

6. Please.

請。

7. Even though it was Mrs. McCluskey who had officially declared war...it was Lynette who decided to deliver the opening salvo.

雖說是麥克盧斯基太太首先挑起戰爭。不過打響第一槍的確是勒納特。

even though: 儘管 officially: 正式 declare: 宣告,聲明

deliver: 釋放 opening: 開幕 salvo: 齊射

opening salvo序幕

in his opening salvo在他的開場白中

I tell the class in my opening salvo. 每次開新課我都會跟學生講清楚。

8.You’re going to clean that up.

你要把它洗乾淨。

9.Think so?

想得美?

9.Yes.

是的。

10. Yes, the war of Wisteria Lane would indeed prove to be messy for everyone involved.

是的,凡是捲入紫藤郡戰爭中的人註定會一團亂麻。

11.I need to know if my policy covers it.No, my car actually wasn’t involved.

我想知道我的保單有沒有包括這一條。不,我的車沒出事,

policy: 保險單 cover: 包括

12.It was my neighbor's car, but the egg was mine.

是我鄰居的車。不過蛋是我的。

13.Uh huh. Can I please speak to your supervisor?

嗯哼。我能和你的上司談談嗎?

supervisor: 主管人

14. Honey? Would you come out here?

嗯,親愛的,你能出來一下嗎?

15. What?

怎麼了?

16. Look what I found stashed in the boys' playhouse.

看看我在孩子們的玩具小屋裡,發現了什麼。

stash: 藏起來 playhouse: 玩具屋

17. Please tell me that’s not a purple wall clock.

告訴我那個不是紫色的掛鐘。

18.Pack your bags. We’re moving.

收拾行李,我們搬家吧。


分享到:


相關文章: