02.26 老友记 第一季 第三集 中英文台词 完整版 Part 4

亲爱的 你应该永远保持鸡动

Honey.. you should always "feel" the thing.

听着 莫妮卡 如果你对他没感觉

Listen, if that's how you feel about the guy,

就把他甩了呀

Monica, dump him!

我知道 但真的很难

I know.. it's gonna be really hard.

他是大人了 他会熬过去的

Well, he's a big boy, he'll get over it.

不 他没事

No, he'll be fine.

我担心的是其他五人

It's the other five I'm worried about.

你对自己的身体就没一点尊重吗

Do you have any respect for your body?

你难道不清楚这对你身体的危害吗

Don't you realise what you're-you're doing to yourself?

喂 我受够你们了

Hey, y'know, I have had it with you guys

还有你们念叨的癌症 肺气肿和心脏病

and your cancer and your emphysema and your heart disease.

可无论怎样 抽烟很酷 你们懂的

The bottom line is, smoking is cool, and you know it.

钱德勒 艾伦的电话 他要找你

Chandler? It's Alan, he wants to speak to you.

真的吗 他找我

Really? He does?

老兄 什么事

Hey, buddy, what's up!

她告诉你了

Oh, she told you about that, huh.

对 我偶尔会犯烟瘾

Well, yeah, I have one now and then.

对 现在也是

Well, yeah, now.

没那么糟

Well, it's not that big- ..

这倒是真的

Well, that's true,..

天啊 以前从没人说过这样的话

Gee, y'know, no-one- no-one's ever put it like that before.

好的 谢谢

Well, okay, thanks!

天啊 他真神

God, he's good.

-如果他是个女人那该有多好 -是啊

- If only he were a woman. - Yeah.

儿童节目"小羊排"

Ooh, Lambchop.

那袜子到底有多旧了

How old is that sock?

如果我手上戴着袜子三十年

If I had a sock on my hand for thirty years

它也会开口说话

it'd be talking too.

好吧 有人该换尼古丁贴片了

Okay. I think it's time to change somebody's nicotine patch.

嘿 乔伊在哪儿

Hey. Where's Joey?

乔伊吃了我的最后一片口香糖

Joey ate my last stick of gum,

我把他灭了

so I killed him.

你认为这样不对吗

Do you think that was wrong?

-他可能在对面 -谢谢

- I think he's across the hall. - Thanks.

好啦

There y'go.

哦 我又重拾快乐的生活了

Ooh, I'm alive with pleasure now.

菲比 你还想吃那个小烤饼吗 菲比

Hey Pheebs, you gonna have the rest of that Pop-Tart?.. Pheebs?

谁想吃剩下的小烤饼

Does anyone want the rest of this Pop-Tart?

我要吃

Hey, I might!

抱歉

I'm sorry. ..

那白痴汽水公司给了我

Y'know, those stupid soda people gave me

七千块当姆指的补偿金

seven thousand dollars for the thumb.

-天啊 -七千块

- Oh, my God. - 7 thousand dollars?

然后在来这的路上 我踩到了口香糖

And on my way over here, I stepped in gum.

这世界到底怎么了

...What is up with the universe?!

怎么啦

What's going on?

没什么 只是觉得正好大家都在

Nothing. I just think it's nice when we're all here together.

如果大家都有穿内裤会更好

Even nicer when everyone gets to wear their underwear..

-乔伊 你那里 -天呀

- Uh, Joey.. - Oh, God!

-好 -哦 是小羊排

- Okay.. - Oh! That was Lambchop!

好了 我们必须得谈谈

Please, guys, we have to talk.

等等 我有似曾相识的感觉

Wait, wait, I'm getting a deja vu...

不 不对

No, I'm not.

好吧 我们需要谈谈

Alright, we have to talk.

瞧来了

There it is!

是有关艾伦的事

Okay. It's-it's about Alan.

有件事应该让你们知道

There's something that you should know.

真的很难启齿

I mean, there's really no easy way to say this..

我决定和艾伦分手

I've decided to break up with Alan.

有第三者

Is there somebody else?

没有没有 只是因为

No, nononono.. it's just..

只是世事难料 人是会变的

y'know, things change. People change.

我们没变啊

We didn't change..

这就完了 没戏了吗

So that's it? It's over?

就这么结束了吗

Just like that?

当你放下一切防备

You know.. you let your guard down,

开始真心对待一个人时 我真的

you start to really care about someone, and I just- I-

-我可以继续伪装 -好啊

- Look, I- I could go on pretending. - Okay!

不 这样对我不公平

No, but that wouldn't be fair to me,

对艾伦不公平

it wouldn't be fair to Alan.

对你们大家也不公平

It wouldn't be fair to you!

是吗 谁要公平

Yeah, who wants fair?

我只想事情回到之前的样子

I mean, I just want things back. Y'know, the way they were.

我很抱歉

I'm sorry..

她还抱歉 我感觉好多了

Oh, she's sorry! I feel better!

我真是不敢相信

I just can't believe this!

假期就要来临了

I mean, with the holidays coming up-

我还想带他去见我的家人

I wanted him to meet my family-

我会找到新男友的 会有另一个艾伦

I'll meet somone else. There'll be other Alans.

是啊 好吧

Oh, yeah! Right!

你们不会有事吧

Are you guys gonna be okay?

我们会好起来的

Hey hey, we'll be fine.

我们只是需要一点时间

We're just gonna need a little time.

我了解

I understand.

我真的很抱歉

I'm, I'm really sorry.

我也很抱歉

Yeah, I mean, I'm sorry too.

但说实话 我也觉得稍稍解脱了

But, I gotta tell you, I am a little relieved.

解脱

Relieved?

对 我和你在一起很开心

Yeah, well, I had a great time with you..

只是我受不了你朋友

I just can't stand your friends.

记得我们到中央公园划船吗

Remember when we went to Central Park and rented boats?..

那真好玩

That was fun.

是啊 他划得就像维京人一样

Yeah. He could row like a viking.

情况如何

So how'd it go?

嗯 你知道

Oh, y'know..

他有提到我们吗

Did did he mention us?

他说他会想念你们的

He said he's really gonna miss you guys.

这一天很不好过吧

You had a rough day, huh?-

那还用说

Oh, you have no idea...

C'mere.

-我受够了 我要抽烟 -不行

- That's it. I'm getting cigarettes. - No no no!

我管不了那么多了

I don't care, I don't care!

我投降 我是懦夫 我要抽烟

Game's over! I'm weak! I've gotta smoke!

我一定要抽烟

I've gotta have the smoke!

如果你不再抽烟 我就给你七千块

If you never smoke again I'll give you seven thousand dollars!

好吧 没问题

Yeah, alright.


老友记 第一季 第三集 中英文台词 完整版 Part 4

以上内容均为网络免费获取资源加工整理,仅限学习交流使用

需要完整版请私信或留言


分享到:


相關文章: