02.26 老友記 第一季 第三集 中英文臺詞 完整版 Part 4

親愛的 你應該永遠保持雞動

Honey.. you should always "feel" the thing.

聽著 莫妮卡 如果你對他沒感覺

Listen, if that's how you feel about the guy,

就把他甩了呀

Monica, dump him!

我知道 但真的很難

I know.. it's gonna be really hard.

他是大人了 他會熬過去的

Well, he's a big boy, he'll get over it.

不 他沒事

No, he'll be fine.

我擔心的是其他五人

It's the other five I'm worried about.

你對自己的身體就沒一點尊重嗎

Do you have any respect for your body?

你難道不清楚這對你身體的危害嗎

Don't you realise what you're-you're doing to yourself?

喂 我受夠你們了

Hey, y'know, I have had it with you guys

還有你們唸叨的癌症 肺氣腫和心臟病

and your cancer and your emphysema and your heart disease.

可無論怎樣 抽菸很酷 你們懂的

The bottom line is, smoking is cool, and you know it.

錢德勒 艾倫的電話 他要找你

Chandler? It's Alan, he wants to speak to you.

真的嗎 他找我

Really? He does?

老兄 什麼事

Hey, buddy, what's up!

她告訴你了

Oh, she told you about that, huh.

對 我偶爾會犯煙癮

Well, yeah, I have one now and then.

對 現在也是

Well, yeah, now.

沒那麼糟

Well, it's not that big- ..

這倒是真的

Well, that's true,..

天啊 以前從沒人說過這樣的話

Gee, y'know, no-one- no-one's ever put it like that before.

好的 謝謝

Well, okay, thanks!

天啊 他真神

God, he's good.

-如果他是個女人那該有多好 -是啊

- If only he were a woman. - Yeah.

兒童節目"小羊排"

Ooh, Lambchop.

那襪子到底有多舊了

How old is that sock?

如果我手上戴著襪子三十年

If I had a sock on my hand for thirty years

它也會開口說話

it'd be talking too.

好吧 有人該換尼古丁貼片了

Okay. I think it's time to change somebody's nicotine patch.

嘿 喬伊在哪兒

Hey. Where's Joey?

喬伊吃了我的最後一片口香糖

Joey ate my last stick of gum,

我把他滅了

so I killed him.

你認為這樣不對嗎

Do you think that was wrong?

-他可能在對面 -謝謝

- I think he's across the hall. - Thanks.

好啦

There y'go.

哦 我又重拾快樂的生活了

Ooh, I'm alive with pleasure now.

菲比 你還想吃那個小烤餅嗎 菲比

Hey Pheebs, you gonna have the rest of that Pop-Tart?.. Pheebs?

誰想吃剩下的小烤餅

Does anyone want the rest of this Pop-Tart?

我要吃

Hey, I might!

抱歉

I'm sorry. ..

那白痴汽水公司給了我

Y'know, those stupid soda people gave me

七千塊當姆指的補償金

seven thousand dollars for the thumb.

-天啊 -七千塊

- Oh, my God. - 7 thousand dollars?

然後在來這的路上 我踩到了口香糖

And on my way over here, I stepped in gum.

這世界到底怎麼了

...What is up with the universe?!

怎麼啦

What's going on?

沒什麼 只是覺得正好大家都在

Nothing. I just think it's nice when we're all here together.

如果大家都有穿內褲會更好

Even nicer when everyone gets to wear their underwear..

-喬伊 你那裡 -天呀

- Uh, Joey.. - Oh, God!

-好 -哦 是小羊排

- Okay.. - Oh! That was Lambchop!

好了 我們必須得談談

Please, guys, we have to talk.

等等 我有似曾相識的感覺

Wait, wait, I'm getting a deja vu...

不 不對

No, I'm not.

好吧 我們需要談談

Alright, we have to talk.

瞧來了

There it is!

是有關艾倫的事

Okay. It's-it's about Alan.

有件事應該讓你們知道

There's something that you should know.

真的很難啟齒

I mean, there's really no easy way to say this..

我決定和艾倫分手

I've decided to break up with Alan.

有第三者

Is there somebody else?

沒有沒有 只是因為

No, nononono.. it's just..

只是世事難料 人是會變的

y'know, things change. People change.

我們沒變啊

We didn't change..

這就完了 沒戲了嗎

So that's it? It's over?

就這麼結束了嗎

Just like that?

當你放下一切防備

You know.. you let your guard down,

開始真心對待一個人時 我真的

you start to really care about someone, and I just- I-

-我可以繼續偽裝 -好啊

- Look, I- I could go on pretending. - Okay!

不 這樣對我不公平

No, but that wouldn't be fair to me,

對艾倫不公平

it wouldn't be fair to Alan.

對你們大家也不公平

It wouldn't be fair to you!

是嗎 誰要公平

Yeah, who wants fair?

我只想事情回到之前的樣子

I mean, I just want things back. Y'know, the way they were.

我很抱歉

I'm sorry..

她還抱歉 我感覺好多了

Oh, she's sorry! I feel better!

我真是不敢相信

I just can't believe this!

假期就要來臨了

I mean, with the holidays coming up-

我還想帶他去見我的家人

I wanted him to meet my family-

我會找到新男友的 會有另一個艾倫

I'll meet somone else. There'll be other Alans.

是啊 好吧

Oh, yeah! Right!

你們不會有事吧

Are you guys gonna be okay?

我們會好起來的

Hey hey, we'll be fine.

我們只是需要一點時間

We're just gonna need a little time.

我瞭解

I understand.

我真的很抱歉

I'm, I'm really sorry.

我也很抱歉

Yeah, I mean, I'm sorry too.

但說實話 我也覺得稍稍解脫了

But, I gotta tell you, I am a little relieved.

解脫

Relieved?

對 我和你在一起很開心

Yeah, well, I had a great time with you..

只是我受不了你朋友

I just can't stand your friends.

記得我們到中央公園划船嗎

Remember when we went to Central Park and rented boats?..

那真好玩

That was fun.

是啊 他劃得就像維京人一樣

Yeah. He could row like a viking.

情況如何

So how'd it go?

嗯 你知道

Oh, y'know..

他有提到我們嗎

Did did he mention us?

他說他會想念你們的

He said he's really gonna miss you guys.

這一天很不好過吧

You had a rough day, huh?-

那還用說

Oh, you have no idea...

C'mere.

-我受夠了 我要抽菸 -不行

- That's it. I'm getting cigarettes. - No no no!

我管不了那麼多了

I don't care, I don't care!

我投降 我是懦夫 我要抽菸

Game's over! I'm weak! I've gotta smoke!

我一定要抽菸

I've gotta have the smoke!

如果你不再抽菸 我就給你七千塊

If you never smoke again I'll give you seven thousand dollars!

好吧 沒問題

Yeah, alright.


老友記 第一季 第三集 中英文臺詞 完整版 Part 4

以上內容均為網絡免費獲取資源加工整理,僅限學習交流使用

需要完整版請私信或留言


分享到:


相關文章: